So I traveled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_wVKQMSBc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUIZvAe3RBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but tell me, don't you miss them?
baltoman's departure today hit me like a truck... i still have trouble coming to terms with it...

First for superior 2d girls

They will come back, sooner or later, they don't have anywhere else to go, I am wondering if one Estonian weeb who used to come here and talk to me on telegram until it started crashing for me comes here anymore lol

can't argue with this

Just got up lads

I am certain that God doesn't exist because I've been praying so much for you to not wake up I should be a saint at this point

>will come back
What if they all have gf's and normie jobs now?
>telegram
Fucking normie wtf

2d > 3d

>What if they all have gf's and normie jobs now?
I think them offing themselves is much more likely to happen than that

>now
They were always normies.

>goes to a gym
>wants a gf
You are the normalfags

Autists go to gym too.

That would be very sad...
Said the norman who literally spams multiplayer games for hundreds of hours and talks to people on telegram LMAO

Exactly what a normalfag would say
>spams multiplayer games for hundreds of hours and talks to people on
what is that even supposed to mean

real men don't go to gyms or need gf, 2d girls make the biceps grow

>spams multiplayer games for hundreds of hours
meant to only memearrow this
>2d girls make the biceps grow
Exactly.

I've been praying for the same thing, but no luck

;)

Anyone who wants a gf has to leave this general ASAP

first person shooters involve interaction with other people

w-w-what if I want a bf

;(

Technically anonymous image boards are also a way of interacting with other people, but we don't think of ourselves as normalfgas do we?
Also you can just not use a mic
3D is all the same senpai

die normalfag
go get a gf like baltoman

shan't be taking the bait

dress like a slut, jerks will be all over you. guaranteed.

Thoughts on this image?

>shan't
literally using mikoto (normalfag) posting style now, are we?
lmao

I'd probably just get beat up honestly.

very cheap, too cheap to be real

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_wVKQMSBc
>using mikoto (normalfag) posting style
Its actually /brit/ posting style

Seems in character, but way too cheap

nah they do it in prison all the time

>brit
that's even worse, because /brit/ is normalfaggotry: the general

youtube.com/watch?v=NUIZvAe3RBg

$5.50
can't argue with facts
no one owns a posting style how ever

Where did these estonian weebs come from?

there's people who invented the posting style though... using their style makes you a fraud and a fake

>implying we don't speak a dialect of japanese
kiiro like the ray of the sun

One of them is a polish proxy
If you show me the person who was the first one who used the word "shan't" I will admit to being a fraud

invention matters naught, what matters is who popularised it...

If you show me who popularised it I will admit to being a fake

really made me go "hmmm..."

Once again, its /brit/ not latvian meme
anyways this whole discussion is dumb you fucking retard stop wasting my time

>gets found out
>has to result to insults and changing the topic to save face
It's not like this I'm surprised at this point, but still...

t. saves my images, watches the same anime as me
haha you fake man

>saves my images
no you
>watches the same anime
don't recall you mentioning lain, and the other animes are normalfag animes everyone watches anyways

>getting /balt/ as the first post invented by me
>posting lyrics (according to you invented by Mikoto)
you do this, quite hypocrtical man

>copied my anti-poland meme
>complains about me copying first posting (which he gets credited with anyways, since people think that we're one person)
and yes, I admit that Mikoto has been a big inspiration to me

forgot image

I've posted anti polish propaganda way before you, you were literally pretending to be me a few quite some time ago and using the same images as me

that's because i wanted you to leave, unfortunately it didn't work out as we can all see...

Umm sure, I know that its hard to stop feeding your ego for you

Why would you want him to leave?

>talk about ego
>coming from THIS poster
Lol
But no, I admit that you've been the one who introduced me to anime and it's all just bantz, so don't worry :)
Used to despise him for avatarfagging

He's a P*le

I have no idea what's going on, man, but RIP Balto, man, I love you baby

We will open the Gate of Zero, yet-unseen at the edge of the universe

Rate me

You're better looking than that, baby, don't hide yourself away

Discuss

Yeah, you should totally do that.
My friends who are totally not demons would like to very much party on your world.
It'll be fun, trust me.

what the fuck
christianity is sexist

Following logic that deceives even God, I'll surely arrive at that promised place...

hmmm am i?
fine by me

You work for the German embassy?

Ahh yes
Baltic fascists BTFO

What's up with a bunch of generals using Lain in the OP all of a sudden?
Please refrain from using Lain in your shitty circle jerking generals.

>looking
This is a male concept. Women don't operate on it. Except when you are fucking ripped as shit and could beat up their jerkoff bf by just being fucking ripped as fuck. This is why /balt/ needs to lift heavy things

I wonder how many German/Poles work in Lithuania with a surname that start's in M and ends in N and are from Bielsko-Biała, should be quite easy to find

I can neither confirm nor deny :DD
Know this though: You are my friend no matter what
People copying me

do u even english

Not all I tell you is true, you know

Going to contact the german embassy

i'm from bb
interesting, noone ever mentions it

Fuck This turkish flag

I WANT VYTIS NOW

Whatever, nerd. Just open the warp ga- fun gate already.

gay lol

delet

4/10

Fucked your mom like a TON of times

Oh no!

fucked ur dad and gave him aids lol

Thought that you could just delete that huh

ayy

Nothing on the internet ever truly gets deleted

Oh right I think his dad works for the German embassy
This makes thing even easier

Go ahead, go ahead

How the Lithuanian "forest brothers" celebrated the New Year: from the daily operational reports of the USSR Interior Ministry
・On the night of December 29, new settler peasants Pavelyunas, 63, and Aleknavichene, 60, were killed by bandits in the village of Dvoryuki, Linkuv Volost.
・On the night of December 30, peasants with middle income Marta Dapshene, her two sons, a daughter and a four-year-old grandson, were killed by bandits in the village of Musdeiki, Tauraginskaya Volost.
・On the night of December 30, in the village of Kroklyai, Pandela Volost, bandits killed poor peasants I. Nikshkis, his wife and mother-in-law, and I. Cherniauskas, A. Mikolauskas and his wife.
・In the village of Jeni bandits killed the mother of the soldier of the extermination battalion Yukneney, the wife and niece of the poor peasant named Shark. The former was wounded.
・On the night of December 30, in the village of Pasvalich, the Pabirzhsky Volost, members of the ANTANNAISIS bandit group killed peasant Chetvergis and his wife.
During the attack, Chetvergis resisted the bandits and wounded one of them.
・On the night of December 30, 1946, poor peasants were killed by bandits in the village of Budvetse, Pasvonsky Volost: Komsomol member Groshulis, demobilized from the Soviet Army Yushkyavichus and Karpovichus, as well as kulak Majulaitis.
・On December 30, at 6 pm, in the village of Davgini, Padubiskaya Volost, in the house of the chairman of the village council Baranauskas, bandits killed Baranauskasand the Komsomol organizer Selenis, who was in his house.
The bandits seized Selenis’ automatic rifle.
・On the night of December 31, in the village of Staidelishki, Lazdi Volost, members of the Grodis bandit group killed Klimas and wounded Gozyalis, both Komsomol members and poor peasants.
The bandits burned down the house of Klimas.

Not my problem you can't understand American English, fucking Russkie.

・On the night of December 31, 1946, in the village of Rokishechki, Rokiski Volost, members of the Sakalas gang killed a middle-income peasant Murenkov, who was registered as an accessory of the band according to the records of the Interior Ministry.
・On December 31, in the village of Viltraktiai, Zhvirgaiychsky Volost, the operative of the Paezheral District of the Interior Ministry, junior lieutenant Sokas, who was returning from vacation, was killed by bandits.
・On the night of January 1, in the Deltuva Volost, the house of the chairman of the village council P. Pichulis was shot at by bandits.
Pichulis and the secretary of the village council Bochulis who was in his house fought back killing two bandits in a gunfight, one of whom was Krykshtonis.
On our side, Pichulis was killed and Bochulis was wounded. The house of Pichulis was burned down by the bandits.
・On the same night, middle-income peasant P. Gruzhinskas was killed by the same bandits.
・On the night of January 1, in the village of Vembutai, Telshay Volost, during a party in the house of citizen Velavichus, bandit Vaseliauskas killed middle-income peasant S. Pavlauskas.
・On the night of January 1, in the village of Stankuny, Shventugerskoy Volost, middle-income peasant V. Matulyavicus was killed by bandits.
・On the night of January 1, peasants Trakimavichus, Levandauskas and his wife who were registered with the Interior Ministry as accessories to the bandits were killed by bandits in the village of Saknevo, Vainskaya Volosts.
・On the night of January 1, in the village Bulinay, Kartensky Volost, poor peasants P. Lubis, whose son works as the secretary of the village council, was killed by bandits.

・On the night of January 1, in the village of Meteli, Seyrsky Volost, poor peasants Yakusinskas, his wife and two daughters were killed by bandits.
・On January 1, in the village of Bobry, Shventugerskaya Volost, the new settler peasant Mitskiavichus, his wife and daughter, as well as the previously legalized bandit Yurolenis and kulak Dulskene, who was registered as a bandit accessory, were killed by bandits.
・On January 1, at 4 am, in the village of Pokvitse, the Zhidik Volost, the chairman of the precinct election commission I. Griblyauskas a member of KP (b) L, his wife and daughter, 13 years old, were killed by bandits.
・On the night of January 2, in the village of Azhubali, the Yodup Volost, bandits killed in his house middle-income peasant I. Pashkevichus .
・On the night of January 2, at the Konstantinovka farm, Krynchinsky Volost, new settler peasant I. Kasparavichus was killed by bandits.
・On January 2, in the village of Griboshi, Rudyu Volost, a middle-income peasant S. Belyaev, an ethnic Russian , was killed by bandits in his house.
・On January 2, in the village of Podzhy, Utena Volost, bandits killed three children of the peasant Plansansis, aged 15, 12 and 10, in their home. The whereabouts of Palanskis and his wife is unknown.
*Comment: In all, during the New Year holidays of 1947, Lithuanian "forest brothers" killed 53 people, including at least 5 minor children. Soviet and party workers accounted for only 6 out of 53 killed, Russians 2 out of 53.
All me

doing a beer lads

Court-martial for everyone who oposses me

I demand trial by combat.

>log in to facebook
>22 notifications
hm

>using normiebook

>not using it
how does it feel being stuck in 2005

Which type of weapon do you wish to fight with?