Leave music to me

Leave music to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeI795fVoqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I absolutely adore how newfriends circlejerk Autechre like they're the be all end all of bleeps while not even having heard 0.01% of what the genre has to offer.
That's just really cute.

I listen to almost exclusively bleep bloops, ask me for recs

is hardstyle good?

hardstyle hasn't been good for at least a decade
listen to hardcore or crossbreed

So Autechre became the new Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada?

>Music: Oh, nice. This alleyway looks like a shortcut.

>Sean: Big mistake lad.

*Tips fedora*
Ebin

the visionaries rean and sob

Nigga op is posting it as a joke, like he is making fun of actual newfags who think like that

Are autechre actually good or just a meme? Should I listen to their albums chronically like I see mentioned so often ?

They are actually good and yes.

Actually good
Listen in order so you can appreciate what a mindfuck elseq is
People kind of circlejerk the album a lot, I don't think it's as boundary-pushing as people think but it's good as fuck and the core concept (using Max/MSP to write self-generating/evolving songs) is really cool and has a lot of potential
And they don't really have any bad albums. Some of them take a while to warm up to but they're all at least an 8/10 I think

Neither afx nor BoC have made anything that touches their old material in at least a decade
Meanwhile the ae releases from the 2010's are some of my favorites

personally, I think they are trash and most of their "fans" are faggots who cannot think for themselves and rely on Sup Forums to tell them what is good and what is not.

to each their own, though. give their shit a go before you knock it.

Yes more or less. Squarepusher and Plaid rooutinely made way more amazing shit than Boreds could ever produce.

Maybe Squarepusher yes, but Plaid, nah c'mon BoC are superior

t. brainlet pleb

Plaid/The Black Sog definitely don't get the credit they deserve. I realize SAW 85-92 might have tracks made as early as the mid 80's but it wasn't released until '92. This on the other hand, was released in '89.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeI795fVoqE

*The Black Dog

The Black Sawg

foreal Silenced is insanely good