Kid Cudi / Kanye West collaboration

Kanye & Cudi are deciding on the cover for their upcoming collab album Everybody Wins. They have three at the moment and they have commissioned another one not too long ago. For this one in particular they worked with a German artist. The idea is that the fans can use the cover as their canvas to create their own cover. Similar to something they did with Yeezus. Web integration and everything. There was also talks about including stickers with CDs/Vinyl (yup, looks like Kanye backed down from that streaming only bullshit) for the fans to "play around" with but I'm pretty sure they've abandoned that idea. (Murakami did the drawings for those stickers) This cover is just the plain version without the Murakami drawings. (I really hope they include those them if they choose to go with this cover)

I don't know too much about the other two covers. One of them uses a dark turquoise and a light beige as main colors. The other one is sunset colors(?) Not sure how to explain it. Has a CRT-look to it.

Virgil is back as creative director.

Right now they're having some issues with sample clearance. I remember hearing that they're negotiating with Sigur Rós mgmt right now.

Kid Cudi is signing with GOOD again once his contract with Republic runs out. I don't know for sure but I think the plan is to release the album once he's signed. I'd expect a spring release.

Believe me or not I really don't give a fuck. I know a lot of people got disappointed on NYE so there you go.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

If kanye wanted people to still give a shit about him he shouldn't have gone away for a year.
fuck off has-been

Take your bullshit and fuck off to hiphopheads faggot

I'm posting here because the faggots at Complex wanted me to verify my identity

we in pizza73 RED ALERT mode now

Oh yeah, one of the drawings is a running Dropout Bear. Other drawings were lightning, some eyes, some flying creatures, a car and what I assume is a new character made to represent Cudi. (The dropout bears counterpart I guess.) Also a city skyline, a grassy terrain, and some other weird illustrations.

i want to believe Ye

they want US to make the cover

Imagine a bear on the moon. Cudi and Ye fans know what I'm talking about.

that cover fucking sucks. the quality of the cover WILL determine the quality of the album.

Regardless, you know I'm copping a vinyl

can you imagine being payed thousands of dollars by some dumb rapper so you can just slap some shit together in photoshop that anyone could make

post them or at least a link

this is probably the first thing everybody thought of, please tell me you don't actually think you're being deep

That's the status quo for 95% of rap albums, unfortunately.

I'm not being deep but it's a cool concept.

bullshit

I agree but it could have terrible, terrible execution if done wrong

Is there a website to vote for this?

A quick google search doesn't say shit about Everybody Wins. I think we would have heard about it if this contest was actually a thing.

You have anything physical you can share OP? Like something that can cement your claims?

yep here you go mate!

do you even have proof of the information you just provided cause all i see is a basic ass cover art like shitty one and bunch of non sense text you wrote
>kid cudi coming back to Good Music dobut
>Virgil is back
>explaining about other cover arts like you think you seen them before doubt again
> and this German artist you were talking aout where you can't remember his fucking name

you just writing bullshit at this point unless you provide us with proof which i doubt you do.

>Complex preforming the basics of good journalism

Yep it's fake