Will a better tv show EVER exist?

Will a better tv show EVER exist?

doubt it

I miss this show so much.

Last show I have ever watched from beginning to end.

No. TV dramas now are focusing more on trying to one up everyone else on production value (i.e. GoT and Westworld) and having really compact, short seasons (~10 episodes) that only really allow time to be spent on a handful of key characters and a single driving plot. Lost was great because it had room to breathe and explore both its characters and mythology. Shows like lost will simply never exist again. Mad men is probably the last tv drama to air that had the same style and focus of lost

I stopped watching after season 2 when it was current. Should I rewatch and keep going?

It already does

I tried rewatching it and there are so many irrelevant flashbacks that I dropped it. I wish someone with autism would edit the show to get rid of unimportant flashbacks, especially of characters that nobody likes. Every episode is an hour and there are a lot of episodes, it just takes too long to watch.

>Will a better tv show EVER exist?

Perhaps if Lost is rebooted and told across three or four 10-13 episode seasons. Gut the filler, and go harder on the Dharma Initiative. I'd be okay with that sort of reboot attempt.

Yes, but it won't make you feel the same way

>Muh tiny seasons

Fuck off, ADHD children like you are why TV shows have no believable "universe" to them, because there's not room to tell any story outside the main arch.

:(

No

>takes too long to watch
>implying your time is valuable
>wasting your time here

this

Considering this show is shit, yeah there are plenty of them.

Yes. Any in which the writers dont get totally butthurt over the internet figuring out their convoluted "plot" in season 3 and then spend the next 2 seasons going "no you didnt so there!". What a bunch of whiny bitches.

The Leftovers.

Which makes sense since it's Lost without JewJew.

Yeah. Battlestar Galactica?

Can't even remember this show now.
How did people think it would end by season 3, and how did they change it?

I'd also be okay with a 24 ep reboot, but typically the shorter season series have less filler crap and just get to the fucking point faggot

Hello reffit. How is highschool today?
Fucking clownshoes.

No.

It had nothing to do with the internet. No one writing the plot knew the actual end game because the writers completely changed each season thanks to the writers strikes. There was no mystery to discover, because the mystery changed with each writing team. The show is convoluted and impossible to figure out because THERE'S NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT

TIny seasons work when utilized properly. See: Almost any UK Drama, Shameless, Westworld.

The need to be renewed for another season is what's ruining TV today. No one writes a story arc to completion, they always just write cliff hanger after cliff hanger to hope that it wrings in enough people to warrant a continuation of a story that usually should have ended 3 seasons back.