I'm Normie As Fuck

I need help. I'm a fucking normal fag when it comes to music. Please give me the best, most Sup Forums albums. Pic related, it's my fav album.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even normies like that shit.

>I'm a fucking normal fag when it comes to music
and this is bad... Why?

Not Sup Forumscore but one of my favorites

>I'm also normie as fuck
Music for this feel?

A Crow Looked At Me isn't shit, man. It's just a dude trying to channel his grief into music.

The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2 if you want to hear Phil Elverum NOT sucking

OP here. why does everyone shit on Crow?

It was one of the few universally praised albums of last year

Boring and uninspired. Literally the opposite of what I expected from Phil.

The only praise I've heard of this album has come fron contrarians on Sup Forums

because it was a blatant cashgrab album that he made and exploited his wife's death for a quick buck.

are you fucking kidding? music is an outlet, you should know that as a music listener/musician. You have to be really fucking retarded thinking that it's "just a cash grab." Disgusting cuck.

i know youre new but you cant respond to bait like that

seconded on this one

if you are going to go through the trouble of using quotes then actually quote my post dumbass

>and this is bad... Why?
because this is assuming normalfags dont have the passion to discover interesting or niche music which makes their opinion on music based on their shallow experiences with the medium as a whole

Make sure you stay true to yourself OP and dont let Sup Forumscore completely overtake your real music tastes.

fucking lurk more

>Boring and uninspired
my dude you can say it's boring but to say it's uninspired is just straight up wrong

faust vs dalek
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

>"uninspired"

I mean, its inspired by his wife's death?

Fair enough, I misused uninspired. What I meant to say was that it doesn't feel original.

It comes to this, people complaning about being "normie". Fuck you guys

backpedaling I see

>uninspired
i'm embarrassed for you

pro-tip go to a top album thread and just start sitting through albums until you find one that interest you.

this album was total garbage

Raw human emotion is the antithesis of art.

this will crush your emotions and self-esteem