100m+ for these two players

>100m+ for these two players

is perez a god?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/morataskills
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDb65T2GkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apparently he is

Perez is a fucking idiot for letting Morata go. He is the worst thing to ever happen to Madrid. Now he'll bring mbameme for 200M to sell him in 2 years for 40.

selling Morata was a mistake

He was born the son of pawn and right now he is one of the biggest real state pimps in the world. The morons running United,Bayern or Barça are nothing but a joke to him

These guys get it. Fuck Perez and that half-nig mbappe. Done with Madrid until that fat midget fuck resigns or dies.

Morata is world class. Selling him for only 80m is daylight robbery.

Morata + James it's 30 goals and 20 assists that he is selling right there. Who will replace them in terms of numbers? Mprabeeee? Fucking kek.

La liga is already in Uefalona's bag.

morata is not and never will be good enough to start at madrid

Fuck off, he's already better than Benzema and he is a canterano. Benz is the most overrated player in the Madrid starting 11.

Morata and James were just fed by great players. They played horribly all season,specially James. You can put Mayoral in Madrid and he would score as much as Morata when Isco,Carvajal,Marcelo or Modric are feeding you

Except they played mostly with full B team so no Modric, Marcelo or Carvajal to fed you.

You're a fraud man

cringe

>Morata and James were just fed by great players just like CR7

cringe

in other words he played all the absolute shitters of la liga

Madrid play better with Morata actually working hard in front and not just sitting around waiting for tap ins like Tsuu.

you need to win those shitty teams if you want to win the title m8

and btw, they were subs, ergo supposed to start against those shitty teams. Now tell me something new.

there are reports that morata is going for 58 mil

What's up with these Chelshit fans falseflagging?

he didn't have to start though, he should have stayed even if it was to be a second striker.
>Morata wouldn't have stayed to not be a starter hurr durr
Then you pay him more money and he'll stay, it's like football 101.
>You can put Mayoral in Madrid and he would score as much as Morata when Isco,Carvajal,Marcelo or Modric are feeding you
Except Morata played less than Benzema and scored more goals.

What will they gain from false flagging?

>Except Morata played less than Benzema and scored more goals.
Except Benz didn't have to share the tap-ins with Hognaldo

People don't do stuff for gain on here, it's Sup Forums, some people are just dicks

>perez will never be in charge of arsenal

Just imagine what we could do

There are no Spanish Chelsea fans. There are no EPL fans in Spain whatsoever.
Probably spend 200M a year to still get 4th.

if Morata ever played it would be for Ronaldo, he can't do the work Benzema has to pull to create space for Ronaldo

Meant to say morata didn't have to share tapins with Hognaldo

Morata played plenty of matches with CR you redditor

>Morata
>good
LOL
80m for 25 minutes in play-off round

So what? You beat Barcelona, you win 3 points. You beat Granada, you win the same 3 points.

Welcome to the 21st century I guess?

>Modric

When will this fucking meme end?

>Shit I got no arguments, better shitpost then lol

t. Cuck

>58 mil

This meme of Benzema being the only striker capable of creating space for CR7 has to die. It is complete bullshit being parroted by people who don't even watch RM play every week.

>tf
>tp

I watch them every week. If you think that Morata is better than Benz you need your head checked.

would morata had done to atletico in the second leg what algerzema did?

Yep, and much better. See for yourself:

twitter.com/morataskills

nah, that move by algerz was god-tier and pretty much saved real, they were down 0-2. i shat on algerz since 2009 but he shut my mouth for now, he saved real with that slalom.

I recommend you to go see.for.yourself

No. Because he's a classic 9. And one of the best 9s around.

Didn't you watch him at Juve.

Considering what Benzema was doing at his age along with the form/confidence that comes from playing consistently, Morata is and will be better than Benzema.
>Nigger

undoubtedly

>Didn't you watch him at Juve.

found the problem

this transfer really hurts you.

lmfao Benzema at his age was considered the next Ronaldo (the fat one).

>Morata + James it's 30 goals and 20 assists that he is selling right there
looool

Hyperbole, Italy. Italy, hyperbole. You two will get along.

Since when did >Morata and >James become good? Those guys were shitted upon in every Madrid thread this past season.

They are fucking great as subs, are you denying that?

James is actually good though
That's why they rather loaned him out
Madrid could use him after the loan after ronaldo leave

>was considered
How many times a year do you hear some nobody is the "next Messi" or "next Ronaldo". It means
fuck all. Morata scored 15 goals in league last year off the bench. That's as much or more than
Benzema scored in 5 seasons as a fucking starter week in, week out. Benz is overrated.

I was about to consider your opinion valid but then I saw your flag.

>Morata
>Makes his full development at Real Madrid
>Gets an oportunity in the 1st team at young age and do fairly well
>Even so, get sold to jewve
>Perform well in serie A
>Real suddenly want's you back
>AS A REPLACEMENT FOR BENZEMA LMAO
>get sold to Chelski after only one season

Is he, dare I say it, the ultimate cuck player?

Bayern has an option to buy.
They had to loan him out because Bayern, unlike EPL teams, is careful about signing potentially expensive flops.

don't get me wrong i love alvaro and am sad he's leaving but algerzema struck the motherload with that move against patetico and being great in the finish of the season in general.

He's still benched by Costa on the national team, so they literally bought Costa's sub for 80 fucking million

what is this?

Morata is better. Simple.

Well yeah, but i don't think Perez will just let him go to bayern with that cheap fees, that's why he charged them with optional not obligation
But can Madrid call him back after one season good spell at Bayern?

I don't blame you. How would a sub-human nigger (you) understand the coherent argument of a
citizen of a great western power when you are used to hearing the garbled clicks and screeches of
your nigger brethren.

Flag checks out.

>american
>football
YUP

>You are American as well.
>Stupid shit-skin.
YUP

Real Madrid rotation team usually plays Marcelo,Carvajal and Modric/Kroos.You just haven't watch the season

I don't think so. Afaik it's a two year loan with an €35M option to buy which extends James contract for three years.
No call back or buy back.

And then the A team plays without them, right? Makes total sense.

Benz is the only piece that irritante me in the current RM squad. The last year was a liability on órdenes and had one single great Play (against atletico) in the whole season. He is just bot that good.
>Ronaldo needs him yo score tap ins haha
Kys faggot

>58 mil

You can believe in what you want m8.

>And then the A team plays without them, right? Makes total sense.
There is a thing called rotations.It is pretty simple.Sometimes the A team plays with Danilo,Nacho or Isco.

Dude why you quoted my whole post? lol

>Dude why you quoted my whole post? lol
Because I want to

You seem based. Want to be my pal on the lunch time?

You can also believe in what you want too

>You seem based. Want to be my pal on the lunch time?
Only if you pay the ticket.I will invite you to any meal.Deal?

I know this is a bait, but If you beat Barcelona is more than 3 points, because almost nobody can win those points against Barcelona, but everyone else can beat Granada. Those 3 points are more valuable than any other 3 points.

>
>Bayern has an option to buy.
>They had to loan him out because Bayern, unlike EPL teams, is careful about signing potentially expensive flops.
>Proceed to buy Renato Sanches

German logic, everybody.

M8..............

I'm sorry, my autism is stronger than my common sense.

>hes already better than Benzema
>he unironically believes this
this board is a joke

The city of (You)

>i rate memerata

A fucking disgusting pardo. Since you like cherry picking examples, here is a video that should
prove he is shit: youtube.com/watch?v=gLDb65T2GkM

wtf i love goatzema now

lol wow he kicked the ball past them

Marco asensio is gonna be just fine

>spaniard and german
>bandwagoning Chelsea when they have better teams in their own country

Right, they're totally Chelsea fans. Your flag however is a very suspicious one, no one would complain about falseflagging in the name of glorifying Morata unless you were a manure customer. kys

Nice bait m8

>Asensio will score/assist all of Morata's and James' numbers

Fucking kek

Florenpollez must suck a mean dick

>unarguably the best midfielder in the world
>meme

>Le 'oh shit, I knocked the ball ahead too hard because I am a retarded trunk, better dive' twenty times a match man
>Good
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Not even the 3rd best midfielder in Real Madrid

Hi Alfonso, glad to see you in all your retarded glory

>better shitpost than argue la'

I could name 10 better midfielders than Modric m8