What are some movies that will give me this feeling?

What are some movies that will give me this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4026368/Lady-Gaga-Charlize-Theron-s-bodyguard-offers-cash-reward-leading-thug-s-arrest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

children of men

>make Europe lose it's European heritage
>European people get angry
hmmm

not wanting to be displaced from your own ancestral homelands by people who don't even like you is racist

Jin Roh

the Joker in TDK pretty much brings Gotham to its knees: riots, murders, dead cops, terrorist attack, etc.

> People moving to your country displaces you
Also labeling foreigners as a single group with mostly negative characteristics is racist.

How can racism be real if race isn't real?

>losing your ethnic and cultural hegemony over your own land is not being displaced

Predator 2
Death Wish + sequels
Human Centipede 3 (genuinely a good movie)
The Purge if you're into that gay shit

I predict this thread will provide lots of productive and informative discussion.

You sound intelligent. Become a politician.

This article is so retarded. Europe never was so peaceful and wealthy.

>not wanting to be displaced from your own ancestral homelands by people who don't even like you is racist
>labeling foreigners as a single group with mostly negative characteristics is racist

so you're implying all foreigners don't like us? isn't that racist, user?

>is there a passive form of media that i can watch like the capitalist consumer that i am so i can convince myself whilst watching it that i'm actually taking this topic at all seriously and not just bastardizing it down to another point of vicarious entertainment like i do with every other aspect of my disillusioned and disillusioning modern life?

yes everyone else is responsible for this cultural atrophy you are perfect and blameless in this matter

how about a book there, dumb dumb? no? too "wordy"?

ah my sweet summer child, do you really think muslims will even stop to think like this? do you even think they know what racism means unless it isn't applied on to them?

There never was an ethnocultural hegemony, mate.

displacement is not direct.

Ghettos are formed "naturally" as immigrants tend to gather in multiple big urban spots and thus change the population make up of those spots, rather than spreading equally around the map.

Paris is a perfect example of this.

>leftists really believe this despite Gramsci's autistic screeching on hegemony

enjoy your sharia law and

you don't actually believe what you just typed, do you?

The natives tend to leave those areas out of their own will. How is that displacement? Its not as if the immigrant clumping is a result of collective thinking, but a natural result of economic trends. Cheap areas in large cities are where they can live.

Just remembered another one. Assault on Precinct 13. Never saw the Based Rocco one but John Carpenter's is cool. Also the opening sequence of Dawn of the Dead. Not Snyder's faggy remake.

Is there really no other way you could spend your time that would be more entertaining?

>Its not as if the immigrant clumping is a result of collective thinking, but a natural result of economic trends. Cheap areas in large cities are where they can live.

Exactly. I never implied they had a choice, especially since Paris is incredibly expensive. Socioeconomic factors mean gradual segregation between social classes, which happen to have different ethnicities/races.

Most Germans never had any claim to hegemony or cultural influence. They were never the strong group. To think that they are losing influence is absurd: they never had any.

Embrace the left

Can you be a little less of a pretentious faggot? Can you learn to arrange a coherent sentence? Can you stop presuming that you're the only one who takes the migration crisis seriously?

I've never seen disk-shaped riot shields, looks badass af

>be American
>get shot
>be European
>get culturally enriched
>everywhere else is even worse

>Magic will never be real so you can cleanse the old world with the ultimate magic and create a new, perfect one
>you will never escape the self-destruction of the human race and find comfort hidden away on a self-sufficient island with all your needs for the rest of your life

why do we live bros
is it to suffer at the hands of one another?

stupid Americans. hurry up and send help. these terrorist shitskins are your fault.

>Can you be a little less of a pretentious faggot?

i'm not being pretentious here. the user i was replying to was. he started to decry the state of his "ancestral homelands" in a thread that is literally about the capitalist consuming of passive media.

what a hilarious crock of pretense and bullshit.

fucking wake up your yourselves you little ideologues.

The Dark Knight Rises.

Kill yourself, por favor

>a thread that is literally about the capitalist consuming of passive media
I thought it was literally about you farming (you)s

You're assuming a much closer relationship between the ruling elite and regular people than has ever actually existed. As long as people are paying their taxes and not revolting, the ruling classes couldn't give a shit and never have. People were able to live more or less as they liked in their little towns and neighborhoods, that is, until now. The arrival of massive numbers of Muslim migrants has led to nothing but disruption and crime, and their ambivalence toward us couldn't be more clear. Anyone who is comfortable with this shift from a relatively cohesive and harmonious society to one that is vastly more fractured and dangerous is an idiot.

Children of Men

that too. and i don't even disagree with a lot of anons on that stance before you think i'm some angry lib btw. i just hate disingenuous faggots like that.

Why are you assuming I care about the question the OP asked? If I did, I would have addressed it.

We'll send all of our mexican and black soldiers to help you out. But only on the condition that you keep them after they remove kebabs.

Shouldn't those women be wearing hijabs? Why aren't they being stoned?

>Why are you assuming I care about the question the OP asked?

you're right it's a completely unrelated theme.

nice1.

>dude I hate muslims they hate western values like democracy, womens rights and separation of church and state
>we could fight them if only we weren't burdened by democracy, womens rights and separation of church and state just like Sup Forums tells me

what does changing your immigration policy have to do with the rights of citizens?

aren't you being disingenuous?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4026368/Lady-Gaga-Charlize-Theron-s-bodyguard-offers-cash-reward-leading-thug-s-arrest.html

>Man I hate when big government infringes the freedom of the people
>Please big government use heavy police force to stop free people from living where they want

Don't be obtuse, you're the one who jumped to all kinds of conclusions based on nothing and then proceeded to project your frustrations onto the strawman you constructed. Maybe next time try to do a little less mind reading and a little more actual reading.

that's what they said before WWI

The question now becomes, when a muslim holds these beliefs, why is that more acceptable to you than when a Sup Forumsack does?

>we could fight them if only we weren't burdened by democracy, womens rights and separation of church and state just like Sup Forums tells me

Said no one ever. But leftist leadership and media is indeed responsible for embracing migrants with arms wide open and herding them into our fold.

Children of Men

>womens rights
A meme.

When they become a majority you fucking idiot. Right now they are marginalized peoples. Eventually, when they start to intermarry, miscegenate, have children, and further grow exponentially as all poor demographics do, then we'll take a step back and evaluate.

>after we've spent a bunch of time conducting massive social experiment that carries huge risk and no reward, then we'll see how we're doing

brilliant

>Please big government use heavy police force to stop free people from living where they want

Are you actually being serious here? Are you one of those retards who doesn't beleive in countries and thinks every culture on earth is 100% equal and compatible with each other?

Not everyone is equal. But everyone should be free. I mean get it that you love being told what to do by big government but I don't. I love freedom.

hm

complete freedom of movement means the instant destruction of the developed world

We already have that evaluation here in Europe you retard. 5 years ago, Merkel declared multiculturalism a failure. The 1st generation of muslim immigrants were actually the best one, they were peaceful, worked hard and tried to create a better life for their children. The 2nd and 3rd generation became more and more radicalized and violent.

If freedom can destroy your system then it was a weak system that will be replaced by a stronger system.

>> People moving to your country displaces you
Yes, why thats what China is doing to displace Tibetans and its considered a genocide, are you baiting?

Your ideology goes completely against freedom though. The government of any nation at its core is supposed to protect THEIR people and THEIR freedom. If they let everyone in without exception, then that simply means they don't give a shit about the safety and the freedom of their own people and are allowing a more violent culture to take over whenever it pleases.

A Clockwork Orange

>If freedom can destroy your system then it was a weak system that will be replaced by a stronger system.

Exactly. By a stronger system that no longer values your freedom.

This actually raises an interesting question. Can a CIS white male get away with saying and believing stuff under the guise of being a muslim?

can someone explain why feminists support islam?

Congratulations, you have just figured out why anarchism doesn't work.

A stronger free system will always triumph over a government that restricts freedom. The only people who deny this are big government shills.

Which news site posted this shit?

Of course it is. It's a weak system to allow people to make their own choices and enjoy life a little before they die.

A stronger system would be an absolute dictatorship, where people are produced on mass, then worked to death, and rinse repeat forever.

It'd be way stronger, but in no way a system people would want to live in.

No one advocated anarchism. The freedom of the people can exist within a political system without anarchy.

there is always going to be people in charge, assuming you want a society. better a government that is bound by a constitution then a 'strong' dictator. what free system exists that isn't regulated by some authority?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

|
|>
|
|
|

>freedom of the people can exist within a political system without anarchy

So you're saying that people can be free without respecting those who are stronger AND without a political government sworn to represent them?

The more of this stuff you take away, the more it all boils down to base instinct. And we'd be clubbing each other to death day one if we ever had to resort to THAT kinda' instinct.

Because after 9/11 people were paranoid of muslims. They just poorly sweep the fact that women have very little rights under the rug. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something they want because we're seeing the same shit from the 50s like "That bitch is showing some ankle better cover it up." Instead it's from a different mouthpiece, and this time it's sexism apparently

>tfw in 10 years Turkey will be whiter than Germany thanks to them taking all the dead weight and k*rds being exterminated
sağol

Except our secular society in the western world is kind of unique and our ancestors have shed a lot of blood to protect it. It's actually a very fragile thing what we call liberty and freedom and people like you are actively trying to destroy it from within. Now I have no idea what on earth makes you think that it will be replaced by a new, even more liberal and free system.

The system that always triumphs is the one that has people believe in it and willing to fight for it.

virtue signalling
suicidal altruism
wanting more males in society to attention whore to
wanting more women in society who can bare children because they don't want to do it

Feminism as it has functioned since the 70s is no longer about equal rights but rather based in an intersectional, identitarian framework that assigns people the labels of "oppressor" and "oppressed" based on their perception of the place of a particular group within the hierarchy. Those they consider at the top of the hierarchy must be opposed, and those at the bottom must be defended. What the people at the top and bottom actually believe in is nearly inconsequential because hierarchy itself is viewed as the enemy, which is no surprise given that modern feminism is very intertwined with Marxism.

most of modern feminist are just people with daddy issue that projected in this way.
So they hate men, and then they hate society.

also using muslims to play identity politics in order to spite white males

>wanting more women in society who can bare children because they don't want to do it
but 95% of refugees are men

>wanting more males in society to attention whore to

What's interesting is that this is actually partially true. Women instinctively want to surround themselves with as many men as possible, to increase the chance of reproduction. It's just biology.

What they fail to realize of course, is the type of attention they'll be getting from these men.

and the refugee women will have 20 children, so it works out nice

>shitty vague faked headline in OP
>about "europe"
>american alt-rights jerking each other off in the thread
>"discussion" amounting to shit-flinging an buzzwords

cancer

When their own men grow weak and soft, women invite foreign invaders into the tribe, and welcome them with open legs.

Stop being weak and soft, start beating the shit out of them and they will change their tune.

>people are disagreeing with my fanciful views on diversity so I'll just use buzzwords of my own and check out of the thread

bye

don't assume to know my views on anything just because I don't engage in mindless alarmism you stupid fuck

But as members of a modern society where intelligence is much more sought after than brawn, is it not expected of them to change their standards and adjust their expectations for a more thinking man?

You say to stop being weak and soft, but they were the ones that begged for equality and equal rights across the board. Now they've got it, and they're wishing it go back to the way it was?

that you consider it mindless alarmism demonstrates that I know more about your views than you'd like to admit

What you're asking for is a strong government that cracks down on personal freedoms. If you want that just say so. Otherwise don't let the government infringe on freedom.

>But as members of a modern society where intelligence is much more sought after than brawn

brah...

>secular society
We haven't had one of those since the ultra Christian extremists took over the Republican party.

it's as if women dont know what they want, and are constantly saying things that are opposite of what they really mean

so you're telling me that there is a civil war going on "in europe". where is it?
tell me more about it? what are the causes?

Without government there is no freedom, the libertarian paradise you imagine doesn't and can't exist, because without the government, the truly strong doesn't just beat you to the goal, he takes your shit as well. The balance between order and chaos is where true freedom lies.

Most people, not just women, don't know what they want and even less what to do with once they do have it.

In this case, it's basic biology.

They say things should be a certain way, but they act completely opposite of that.

It's like those usual mind games they do with their partners. They say one thing and mean something completely else. Like, one of my ex's says she doesn't want a present for NYE. Says it's stupid getting a present just because it's NYE. And I kept asking her, time and time again, if she really meant that, because I just felt like using the occasion to buy her something nice, and she repeatedly assured me she didn't want that. Come NYE, she's got me something and is looking at me expectantly, as if to ask "Where's my present?"

Also

>But as members of a modern society where intelligence is much more sought after than brawn

What fantasy land have you been living in?

If it does come to violence, I hope every single one of the politicians and executives at Brussels who support immigrating niggers and shitskins fucking HANGS.

Ignoring hundreds of thousands of years of biological programming is not so trivial, women are still attracted to aggression and dominance and turned off by meekness and submissiveness.

Women may state a desire for an intelligent, sensitive man but the fact remains that they'll always be dry as the Sahara when some beta nerd hits on them but get wet as a monsoon when some cocky Chad does the same.