THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE, THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE, THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

How did Richard put up with her?

I bet every day he dreamed about different ways killing her and how to get away with it.

RICHARD?
RICHARD!

Shocking promotion of Rape culture by the BBC, no wonder Saville got away with it.

>It was like being in the Army I guess, I never had to make a decision for three years
Or words to that effect. Richard LIKES being dominated.

it's so weird seeing him in Yes, Minister playing a fucking civil servant and Humphrey's advisory.

HI MRS BUCKET!

>it's so weird seeing him in Yes, Minister playing a fucking civil servant

I dunno, you could sort have believed they were the same character, he'd been a major in the war and then joined the Civil Service after. Obviously he groped the secretaries, but who didn't in the 70s and 80s?

So Sheridan was a faggot, right?

did richard plow the neighbor?

The way she goes down the stairs still keks me. Why can't people do physical comedy like this anymore.

Health and safety

>BOUQUET
It's Bucket, you cunt.

-good- physical comedians are rare

>So Sheridan was a faggot, right?
Yes. Though I think Mr. Humphries was straight or bi at the most from what I remember.

Mind the bicycle Richard!

>Mr. Humphries was straight
Kek. Truly, it was a different time

I definitely remember they referenced him going on dates with women. Guess if they made him gay back then the BBC would have gone berserk, as would Mary Whitehouse. God times really have changed.

Weird that the gays have always run entertainment but their overt presence was verboten til fairly recently

>God times really have changed
Onwards and upwards, eh ;)

i love these threads

Her pussy game was tight even after all those years. And Richard was baller enough to go there.

Mr Humphreys are you free?

>Obviously he groped the secretaries, but who didn't in the 70s and 80s?
Well that goes without saying! Dear Lady.

Literally the same character
>Implied homosexual who is overly attached to his mother, a skilled tailor
>Implied homosexual who is overly attached to his mother, a skilled curtains and pajama maker

it's considered "old fashioned" I think. Network executives like scripts where all the jokes are in dialogue so they don't need to dress their imaginations.

nah man he was pussywhipped without the pussy: When Onslow asks Richard if during the night she ever gets *friendly*
>Hyacinth runs a very clean establishment, but I would never be inclined to call her *friendly*
Later on
>You never really took any interest in me after Sheridan was born

And in another episode, I think it was to Rose she said with regards to libido
>That's your problem dear, you have nothing to polish

Look out for that sheep!!

>It's a Hyacinth gets insulted when an old friend sends her a Moonpig card episode

>It's a Hyacinth uses old Waitrose carrier bags to pack her Morrisons big shop episode

I'm free!

>It's in the field
>Yes, it might jump over the fence
>MIIIINDING THE SHEEP
>Oh Richard, I wish you wouldn't be so satirical, it's so lower-middle class of you

god damn i want to pop that bitch in the mouth

>Literally the same character
Standard late 20th Century BBC sitcom archetypal gay, I reckon

>I have no idea what you mean, perhaps you would like take a ride in my little tenk and discuss it

Yep

MR'S SLOCOMBE'S CUNT

Hetty Wainthrope was better

>mfw in these threads

'Nein'

>they referenced him going on dates with women
Beards

Is that a euphemism?