Cringiest Sup Forums lines

Post shit from televisions & films that made even you embarrassed.

For me the most recent one is pic related.

I mean, the whole character is cringefest, but this line just made me lose it. Who the f in the 21st century likes Beatles unironically?

Everything from Game of Thrones post S2.

Got really bad in the last season as well.

Past 4+ seasons of TWD.
Should have stopped trying after the second.

Entire Project X, especially the kike.

The line IS ironic you utter autist.

No it is not. Seth is so gay he would probably have framed Asia poster.

Spiderman blabbing on about Star Wars in civil war

The movie was dull enough, but then having a kid going on and on about token crap from the 80s in the middle of a deadly fight was painful... and then there's the fact it's not even some gen X retard writer being nostalgic, but just Disney shilling for their newly aquired franchise.

>Who the f in the 21st century likes Beatles unironically?
disliking popular stuff to seem cultured and opinionated is the ultimate pleb

take your capeshit to Sup Forums

Read
>the movie was dull enough
It's the only time I've danced with capeshit and it's certainly the last.

Historical Dramas that try and cram as many quotes from people as possible that the context is all wrong.

>Sire how about we move onto matters of state-
>I AM THE STATE
>I sure you are but what about taxes

Which genius film/show did this

>Beatles
>Popular stuff in this day

Yes I am sure that music is a total rave at the retirement home, not one person under 30 has listened to a Beatles song unironically in decades.

and Not quite sure if trolling, retarded or just never actually bothered to listen to The Beatles. Not recognising them as one of the greatest bands ever just shows how uncultured some people are. I am not even a Beatles-fan but I do acknowledge them as fucking great.

>tfw too intelligent to like the beetles

>in the middle of a deadly fight
It wasn't a deadly fight though. Aside from Black Panther, nobody was actually trying to kill each other.

For Spider-Man and Ant-Man, the airport fight was just a fun afternoon superhero fight and an opportunity for them to show off to the Avengers. Literally no tension at all.

Are you pretending to be a dumb retard?

Pretty good job desu

have one more (You), but that's it.

>there are seriously people who pretend to dislike the beatles

I'm not sure if the trope has a name, but I cringe every time a movie or show discusses obscure factoids in a Palahniuk-fashion.

The Brink is the worst offender.

It's not whether the Beatles are good or not or worth listening to, but acting like a fag groupie from 60s in fucking 2004.

Can't believe Emma Stone actually went out with this guy. But she ended up with that Shalom Spiderman so I'm not surprised at all!

>listened to a Beatles song unironically in decades.

how do I listen to a rock song "unironically", or "ironically" for that matter? Do I have to be gay to do it, because if so then I get it and don't bother.

LITERALLY EVERYONE LIKES THE BEATLES.

have you never smoked pot and listened to the beatles on vinyl?

it's sort of a rite of passage for being a proper human being.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

rite of passage is amanita muscaria and wagner

You're all faggots.

>this is what boomers and their children actually believe.

I think that line could have been written much better

>Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, "Empire Strikes Back"?
OF COURSE THEY HAVE, Star Wars was a goddamn cultural phenomenon.
>Remember when they're on that snowy planet with the walking thingy?
Just fucking say Battle of Hoth.

> Not recognising them as one of the greatest bands ever just shows how uncultured some people are.

neck yourself, kiddo.

came here to post this

If you need drugs to get it, then that's not a good thing. I do think their music is good tough but Im not a huge fan

if they were on drugs when they wrote it/recorded it, you sort of do need drugs to get it

thats why lena headys GG nomination pisses me off-cersei's pure canned ham

how far is your head up your own ass?

>look for tv shows to watch
>"black mirror gets good opinions, let's give it a shot!"
>"prime minister, have sex with a pig"
>ehghhhhhhfhuukkoffffff

Mfw reading this

kys pls

What kind of music do you like champ? Just please enlighten us and post something that isn't complete shit that was made in the last 5 years.

that scene in American Pie when he is describing how beautiful the plastic bag in the wind is. Fucking cringed my ass off.

I rebel

then he gets caught fucking the plastic bag on the kitchen table

>first time I heard the Beatles
>implying the Beatles aren't embedded into people's subconscious from a very young age due to how their music is still everywhere