This is Ed and he is better than all the beatles combined

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EI8F1S9IZW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But thats impossible. The beetles are the best band of all time. the rolling stone even said so

honestly, I've gotten more enjoyment out of Castle on the Hill than I have out of a majority of The Beatles discography

Ed Sheeran would be a Beatle if you sent him back in time

lol

bad thread

I don't even like the beatles but this guy is a bigger faggot than any of them.

I like some gingers like Rick Astley but not this cunt.

I hate this guy so much

I hate his ugly mug, his trite lyrics, his boring instrumentals and more than anything, his faggy voice

dare i say he's bigger than god?

Love ed. But naw he aint the beatles

i see you're a man of culture as well

Is it true his songs are all written for him.?

It barely even started yet! Why do you do this?

I hate him because people tell me I look like him all the time.
I mean, I do; I just hate hearing it on a daily basis. My hair looks better though.

stay woke

He looks like it. Doesn't sound like it.

>That fucking Frankenstein beatle face

youtube.com/watch?v=EI8F1S9IZW0

>I hate him because people tell me I look like him all the time.
I am so, SO sorry.

Literally the definition of boring music for boring people
As a britfag I saw him getting talked about a lot back in 2010-11 as this buzzworthy "underground" artist by plebs, and thought his loop pedal stuff was average enough, not too bad. Then The A Team got fucking massive over here and it contained one of the worst lyrics of that year ("Her face crumbling like pastries")

I could have never have imagined that he would become as huge as he is, although I can't say I'm surprised. Shit this aggressively middle-of-the-road always does.

I know so many people who've been inspired to pick up the acoustic guitar and write boring, boring music because of this fucker. That's the worst part.

Seeing him in March with my gf ama

Yeah, I remember the buzz around him back then, my friend's family own some concert venues here and he just gave me free tickets to see this guy and it was just a whole load of nothing.

Nothing against the guy, but the PR campaign of "he used to play in bars so he's a real musician and deserves it" is really irritating and I'm still confused about people thinking that's reason enough to praise him. Inoffensive music by a guy with a weird face with huge promotion is always going to make the public say "wow what a genius, you know he's good because he has a weird face". The loop pedal makes people think he's magic as well, I guess. Age of the internet and people are still mindblown by a loop peddle.

that song's pretty gud

he's just a bloke with a loop pedal and he's revered for it
they could've picked any street performer and turn him into this massive cash cow, really