HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Sup Forums UTERRLY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO RECOVERING FROM THIS!

notallowedto.com/the-new-american-flag-u-s-citizens-sign-petition-for-rainbow-flag/

Other urls found in this thread:

notallowedto.com/the-new-american-flag-u-s-citizens-sign-petition-for-rainbow-flag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never ever eurofag

Does each star represent a dead fag?

>democrat bantz
i have no idea why that was even posted. Kill urself faget would have been funny

>notallowedto.com/the-new-american-flag-u-s-citizens-sign-petition-for-rainbow-flag/
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Shame....Shame!!!

Yeah, it's not going to happen.

Kek give this man a blessing kek

Fucking perfect

>'... more than 10,00 people have signed the petition...'

>notallwedto.com

WHO CARES?

this would be way too good to be true

id kek to death

Noice

Too soon
(spoiler)not really (/spoiler)

Kek'd

Sickest cunt

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Holy shit, Jack.

Oshit guys. We need to start shilling for this one xD

Load your twatter accounts anons. Also make petitions and polls.

Lets give america the flag it deserves xD

what bigoted homophobic post. disgusting.

i don't give a shit, just as long as they don't try to take my guns

I think this would be good, it's progressive and it shows that it's okay to be part of the LGBTTIQQ2SA community

Beautiful 'Straya

>“A lot of people are offended by the American flag, I’ll sign this shiyyt man."
Kek

blease add

this will never happen

Sage

That's fucking hideous. Also the stripes represent something, do these fags not even get that?

I love my ameribros. But fucking signed.

Will do. What is the tagg we shall make trending?

#NewTimesNewFlag or what?

Kek

topus kekus

Turn them upside down and find your mom. Also great source by OP and what. Muh light spectrums burn my retinæ? You got the ugliest faggiest penal coloniest drunkenest laziest kangaroo fucking dingo ate my baby upside down fucking koala munching huge spider dead national guard troops by way Big Bird faggots in the universe. Fuck off and die

Brutal.

Not in a thousand years libshits

STRAYA CUNTS

This is why I will never ever stop posting to straya shitposters, they have the best bantz!

That'd be the jewish zionist wet dream desu

1 POST BY THIS ID

please insert "of" before "Big Bird". That is all

Never change ausbro

I'm not sure but... some of you tldrd it and don't know it's a joke news article didn't you?

i'm liberal but I lol'ed.

Leave it to Australia.

damn...

See pic

Petitions are basically meaningless in terms of actually getting shit accomplished. This is just a vehicle for whiny attention-whoring faggots and SJWs to act like whiny faggots and attention whores. However this is the kind of thing that makes headlines and this will piss off A LOT of people and send them to Trump. So yeah, I'm OK with this.

Sperging out of control.

Kekekekekek

What sperg. Attention. Everybody died but that clamdigging Steve Irwin shitposting good for nothing toothless inbred Aussie. What's he going to edgify himself in that scenario? STOP SPERGING!

RARE
A
R
E

Thank you sir, your bantz license is renewed through 2017, have a good day.

You burgers know what to do with those faggot flags.

aussie bringing the fresh bantz as always

how many of the 300,000,000 people will support this???

KEK

The news article is fake user.

Good work Bazza, take the night off

Nice.

I fucking love you Australia. You people make visiting this shithole so enjoyable.

SHOTS FIRED

RARE

Go back to plebbit you samefag cuck cocksucker.

>petition

Don't you have some reddit fags to suck off or something?

That's it USA is officially Sweden 2.0

I am okay with this.

I think we should do whetever we can to get as far away from radical muslims as possible. They're not pretty people. They have ugly faces. I think, for a while, we should make a sticky on this board to show our support for the /lgbt/ cause.

This helps the god emperor get to power.

Have some more fairy bread and bottled vagina yeast. You fairy vagina

They do, they hate it though

Muh joke article. Muh reflections. The stripes can have meanings no matter what they were. You know what's not fake? Your new nigger money

never change straya

I think we should make a sticky, call it /polgbt/, apolagize for the shootings. Say we support /lgbt/ and that it was all the muslims fault. This is a time for unity!

FLAGS HAVE RIGHTS. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Hi gypsy. Here to steal my ice cream?

No, I don't like it salt flavored.

God damn

what in the rare

Yeah because you're an unwashed useless mouth. Back in the salt mines. Oops you don't do manual labour. Too good for you

Salt and sweet go great together. Mub fucken memes. Yes. You win. 50 of your dead brethren are funny and cool too. Ciao