ITT People who did nothing wrong

>BTFOs degenerates
>makes Trump look good
>shatters fragile alliance between Islam and secular left
>dapper af
>basically /fit/ and /k/ with a touch of Sup Forums
He....he was a good guy, wasn't he, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
washingtonpost.com/national/former-classmates-recall-orlando-shooters-bizarre-reaction-on-911/2016/06/13/f08b2950-3187-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He helped us but he was still a piece of muslim filth that deserved execution or castration tbqh

He was clearly mimicking pepe in that popular photo of his. The media is sending US, yes you and me, a message: this is what happens when you tolerate violence, when you dismiss bigotry as Poe's law. We share some of the blame, you should feel some guilt.

Sup Forums today homophobia stops.

this

he was a degenerate himself often visiting gay bars

He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve. :/

He literally removed himself and did us 50+ favors at the same time.

An honorary white and an honorary Christian, no doubt.

What should we do oh wisest of auscunts?
Shall we flagellat as a form of repentance?
Share your wisdom oh gr8 1.

this place is infested with re/b/bit

RIP in peace Tanned Breivik ;-;

>le shooter was a closet gay meme
Don't buy the hype, user. The media is running full defense to try and pin the blame on anything other than Islam

Mate I clearly don't have all the answers, but once upon a time we'd yell "moralfag" at anyone giving anyone else shit for whatever sexual opinions they might have. Maybe that should come back, if it had even months ago maybe Omar wouldn't have gone postal in a gay club.

Only God judges the merely sinful.

>>shatters fragile alliance between Islam and secular left
lol

literal faggot had his mind torn apart by dissonance

meh

>Good
>Muslim

Pick one.

Is that Zayn Malik?

How was he fit?

Where the fuck is this from?

he was a faggot using gay app and dating gay. he certainly suck dick and take in the ass, not the heros Sup Forums want

gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

>gawker
Kys faggot

He was a Robot i believe, beta uprising is coming and all you degenerates should fear.

>non virgin
>robot
How was he beta when he beat his wife?

according to some trannie who would have said literally anything to get a spot on CNN.

Was he really a regular there?
Did he really go in and then get angry and left. Then came back with a gun?

it all over the internet ahmad, you're heros, omar the faagot killer is just an afgan homosexual.

washingtonpost.com/national/former-classmates-recall-orlando-shooters-bizarre-reaction-on-911/2016/06/13/f08b2950-3187-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html

you wonder how the media works?
this is how it works
>nobody discussing that he was muslim or pledged to isis.
>his family says he was a homophobe
>liberal jew control media says he was a fag
>believe the jew lies
maybe it's true but it's a way to distrat from the radical islam that the guberment wan's you to tolerate

Yes I agree. The beta uprising is coming.

She lied about that bullshit. She just refused to understand him.

Nobody is discussing that because it's so typical and boring that it's likely faked.

He was just a closet homo with a mental deficiency and anger issues. No wonder he shot up a gar bar

>he was a good guy

For (You)

i have yet to see a source. was probably some street walker fag cross dresser who said so ... not exactly anything credible, therefore it is instant front page narrative fact.

>praising a gay muslim.
Wew lad.

>shatters fragile alliance between Islam and secular left

"no"