Orlando

Bollywood 'actor' on Orlando.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/orlando-shooting-actress-kavita-radheshyams-views-will-sicken-you-like-hell/
mobile.twitter.com/actresskavita/status/742444944799850496?p=v
mobile.twitter.com/actresskavita/status/742358278101958656?p=v
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachar_Committee
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aligarh_Muslim_University
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/2

sauce

bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/orlando-shooting-actress-kavita-radheshyams-views-will-sicken-you-like-hell/

At least Indians are pretty good at realtalk

shes got a little anglo in her

Hasn't everyone?

Maybe the teeth.

She is 100% correct

I mean, she's right. But muslims are still wrong.

>kavita-radheshyams-views-will-sicken-you-like-hell
I just love when the headline tells me what to think about the news
>faggots killed
>most of them were spics and niggers
>the killer was muslim
I couldn't dream of better outcome, maybe if some jews were killed in the way

Bollywood is the one place where homos can party, and yet 99.9% of gay characters in the industry are stereotypes.
It's like they hate themselves or something.

Lolzz

They know they're broken

Fucking anglos amirite?

>It's like they hate themselves or something.
most homos do, that's why they are destroying themselves

she gonna get BTFO?

LOLZ that's awesome

100% right.
Weird she's not a muslim though.

mobile.twitter.com/actresskavita/status/742444944799850496?p=v

LAWYERED

I'm ex-Muslim.
But you don't realise how most Hindus view homosex.
(In this age at least)

India is a great country that we have all grown to appreciate in recent times

Bollywood films in general are nothing but stereotypes and pastiches of Hollywood movie genres, mostly staring Indians with some white genetics.

They are also mostly complete shit and the actresses are known to be ridiculously stupid.

Where was that event taking place?

Is Islam kind of a big thing over there? It seems prevalent a little but it's not the middle east so I don't know.

She actually tweeted to Trump.
Bet she's lurking right now.

mobile.twitter.com/actresskavita/status/742358278101958656?p=v

i think all them muslims packed it up and moved over to what we now call pakistan because of the civil unrest that broke out after you english folks left

There are like 180million+ muslims in India. I'm from pakistan and is roughly the same population.

India has the second largest Muslim population, maybe tied with Pakistan.
Our Muslims have been pretty cool guys more or less. Can't say they're worse than our Hindus in contributing to terrorism. So, good people bad people.
And yes, maybe it's because it's a minority.

>Saviour of Humanity

Based Hindus!

Nope. Same number of Muslims in both countries.

>30 replies
>ctrl f 'poo'
>no results

congrats

I bet Indian gays at least can poo in the loo unlike your average Indian.

Suprise, an indian is good at shit talking.

Not bad Chandrabalakrishnan

You actually spelled that right, you tamilian you.

Trump

based

Next time she checks her twitter she'll be a celebrity

I bet she poos in the loo!

Why is this so? Is it just a fail on the part of Gandhi and Nehru? I thought separation was the whole point of the Partition?

Shitting indoors is also against nature I guess.

No. An Islamic nation and a secular nation were.

In detail, even pak wasn't strictly an Islamic state when it was formed. It was a "state for muslims", but secular nevertheless, at least in most ways.
Jinnah, the dad, behaved like a kafir.
Then islam gained more power in law after a couple of years, and then Zia made it a complete Islamlc State.

India on the other hand has always been secular.

In other words, most Muslims away from the borders didn't give much of a damn. Though some wanted us out.

Thanks for the responses. Seems kind of like nothing was really achieved though. Hasn't "Pakistan" historically been part of India for all of history? I know that's the 'India" Alexander the Great went into.

Finally, an unbiased Pajeetbro truthfully answering questions. The world needs more people like you.

Love from a U.S born desi with family on both sides of the border. Religion is man made anyway.

When playing online Scrabble, there's tons of Indian players, but whenever I ask, they always seem to be Muslims. Do they dominate the educated classes or something?

As a minority, Indian Muslims are largely marginalized and have low literacy rates. You can refer to the Sachar Committe Report for the status of the Muslim Community in India.

With that said, Indian Muslims pre-1947 placed a large emphasis on western education, forming the Aligarh Muslim University. The university was very influential in the ideology behind the creation of Pakistan. They university was modeled after Oxford and Cambridge.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachar_Committee

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aligarh_Muslim_University

underrated comment

>ook ook me no likey
>kill it

shitskins all the same

Yes.
The Indus Valley civilization was in today's India and Pakistan.
Alexander couldn't properly enter today's India.
Ashoka's United India (3rd century BC) included today's Pakistan and India, except some southern most parts of India ruled by the Cholas and Cheras.
Akbar's (Mughal, 16th century AD) India was approximately the same.
A lot happened in between.

If you find educated Indian Muslims, they are probably upper middle class, very wealthy, or live in the Gulf, U.S.

I envy you for having roots in both sides.

Oh, Carlos. I kek'd