Race mix

How are race mixed people considered in your country?

In Japan, people like hafu(race mixed people) so much!

Actually our most beautiful woman(miss Japan) is African-american and Japanese race mixed girl^^

We like hafu people. How about you

only know a handful of those all very beautiful and pretty much liked, but no more or less than any other

>we

Reminder Op is a shitposting teacher or marine, please ignore.

Cuck

lol good satire

Depends on wich side of their ancestry they take.
Some half blacks behave white while others behave like ghetto scum.

>(((((English teacher)))))

Couldnt give a shit m8

The one you see on television are good looking.

You know kid rock is actually not black at all

Love them or hate them, just know they are a necessity. At least in Norway where our population is so low and we risk inbreeding.

Why don't you intermarry with other scandi then.
Mixing your blood with arabs and niggers will benefit only them and not you.

really?

We are all hafu over here my nip friend.

GTFO shill, saged.

oh look a bunch of bullshit

Nice proxy change shitskin, kill yourself

Well you gooks are ugly as shit so race mixing actually does improve your genepool.

>says "we like hafu people" 50123 times to really bolt it in
this

Seems to be nice when you're a hapa but I find it personally disgusting and degenerate

If you race mix with nigger then just Kys

Does Norway has less than 10 thousand people, To worry about inbreeding?

the term alone speaks the contempt japs feel towards immigrant breed.

that's odd I'm pretty sure you guys hate foreigners and race mixers

>this is what scandinavians actually believe

>I have no clue as to how genetics work: the post

we don't have any

ah yeah they'll get all those good scandi genes
yeah maybe they'll invent the next cuckoo clock or some tasty chocolate

what fucking good scandi genes what innovators. dont mix with arabs, they invented algebra and the number system we use to this day, the concept of zero, etc. but them genes are no good man

get those good scandi genes man keep em pure

holy shit, i hate this bitch face so much.
just because her mother was coalburner she wants to destroy japanese homogeneity.
kill this whore now

Arab genes are inbred from 1000 years of incest Ahmed. It's no use mixing with you.
Nigger genes are probably better and less inbred than yours

^
Racemiing in Sweden is either cuck or [dismissed because there are no races, we are all equal and we are all the exact same but women should have it better despite us wanting to make a gender neutral and gender flezible society where everyone can identify themselves as whatever they want and nobody is allowed to criticize you]

Norway? At risk for inbreeding? Ha hahaha. It's not even noticable for Iceland who has a shitsmall population, jesus.

>posting from monaco
literally no-one cares, you live in the butt of a billion jokes

poland*

not an argument Ahmed.
Arabs are heavily inbred and thus their genes are worse. It's pretty simple, really

>actually our most beautiful woman is mixed

kill. your. self.

Let me ask you guys something.
I'm of German and Scandinavian decent living in America. At the moment im currently single, but I think I've got a thing for a mixed race girl I've been talking to. Its weird because ive never actually been attracted to someone who's dark, I tend to go for girls who are of the sake ancestral background. She's got somewhat dark skin, but she acts completely normal, not niggerish at all. Should I roll with it or should I break it off and just stay friends with her?

Half-breeds look uglier most of the time than full bloods, so no one really likes them here.

>arguing against inbreeding while also arguing against racemixing

ok buddy cool opinion