So who's the biggest slut? My vote goes for Rachel. Also, chandler best character

So who's the biggest slut? My vote goes for Rachel. Also, chandler best character.

Chandler>Ross>Rachel>Monica>Joey>Chandler and Monica after they get married>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phoebo

They're all sluts. Even Monica didn't wanna say how many men she's fucked because she was embarrassed

Phoebe is pretty much confirmed to be a huge freak and a nymph so yeah her

Was this an example of slut shaming culture.

Phoebe and Monica actually go through more boyfriends over the course of the show

Rachel was pure.

Fun fact: Rachel only slept with 3 men after her split with Ross. 3 men in 7 years. Maybe she was a slut when she was younger but she grew out of it.

>3 men ins 7 years
>not a slut
I want degenerates to fuck off

Don't you guys find it absurd Rachel didnt end up with Ross?

Dude that's fucking tame for a girl who lives in New York and looks like THAT. Ross had almost three times the amount than her.

She's also single for a fairly sizeable chunk of the series. Monica had almost as many bfs as her and she was with Chandler for like half the series.

how many dudes there were before ross? i remember the italian guy and brad pitt i think

>I am a sexless virgin so everybody else has to be one to REEEEEEEEEE

That's what you sound like

This is some high level friends autism

Barry the guy she was engaged to and probably Chip her high school bf. Don't remember if there were others

SO

ME BODY

the Italian guy, her ex boyfriend and the Italian guy. Monica dated Chip btw

Rachel went to prom with Chip and I think they mentioned him dumping her for some other girl. Her and Monica also went to at least 1 college party with Ross and Chandler so there were probably other guys that aren't mentioned there too.

NOONE

about to watch friends what should I skip

I think the dude meant within the series itself. Otherwise it's a fuck tonne when she was younger. She even slept with a dad she was babysitting for and a teacher at her school as well.

I'd skip the Joey/Rachel shit in seasons 8, 9 and early 10.

Thanks for spoil, faggot

>being mad about spoilers on a show that's been off the air and in endless reruns on multiple networks for over 10 years

Phoebe was the biggest slut, it is implied that she was a child prostitute on the streets

Not everyone is American

>Russ is an actual thing from the show

I feel like the chart is missing pieces