What do you think about this

Whats stopping city and united from also bidding 200 mil?

PSG is the perfect place for him

could have used a few more hours in photoshop

Customers getting served.

they did but no player of actual class goes there

PSG supporters are genuinely excited for this. I wouldn't. Surreal cash for a single player. 50m for Sanchez is much more realistic.

Guess that is the fact that they are taking away a Barcelona's player then, right?

that's literally throwing his career in the trash
psg is the club you go when you're retiring but doesn't want to go to the mls yet

That I don't know what Esporte Interativo think will accomplish with this. It is false, how they expect to have ant credibility after this?

Globo already reported too, so..

um sorry sweetie but he's made his real decision

Money isn't a problem for that plastic club. Nerman is one of the best players in the world, so they actually have a reason to get excited.

Yeah, no. He'll score shitloads of goals just like Messi and Tsu and he'll take part in the CL every year. With Barcelona and Buyern no longer at the level they were a few years back, PSG may actually have a shot at winning, though the favourite will still be Halal by a mile. This means he can compete for the balloon door in equal footing to Messi and Ronaldo. As a matter of fact, in the unlikely event of the CL winner being someone else other than halal/barcelona, all he needs to do is outscore them, win the french league (which is a given for psg) and have a few memorable performances. Way easier to do than winning it at Barcelona.

>Surreal cash

this is qatar, everytime they spend a gillion on football players it is less money funding terrorism. the PSG is unironically fighting terrorism. If you don't support psg, you support terrorism

>he can compete for the ballon door

hmmm sweetie no. apparently the ligue 1 despite having a better coefficient than the portuguese league, a goal in ligue is worth half a goal in the portuguese league. ah yes.

breh if he takes PSG to win a champions league he'll win the ballon

Kek

not going to happen

kek meu piru. psg tem um time bom já, nao eh impossivel

faz carinho em mim

Good stuff

Will give French people another reason to hate on them

Hey m8 do you feel about Sanchez going to PSG?

>HOW do you feel
Fix'd.

also not going to happen
but if neymar and alexis both go to PSG i might have to start bandwagoning them

don't worry only retards hate us

the hate will thus never stop

the journos, players and coaches who vote for the winner don't give a rats ass about that, Pierre. If Nermans numbers look good - and they will, since overall ligue 1 is even worse than the brazilian serie A - and he wins the CL or at least gets further than Halal/Uefalona in the competition while having similar numbers to messi and tsu he has a good shot at the balloon door. He's already got the marketing power going for him so it's not like 2013 where Ribery was cucked by Ronaldo solely because of his atrocious face and lack of charisma.

I mean just Sanchez, without Nerman.

Nerman to PSG aint happening, but Sanchez is quite possibly is. They only need to pay a small fee (say, 50million).

you're right user. I meant the european golden shoe.

i wanted to see alexis at bayern with vidal t b h but PSG is still better than arsenal so it would be cool to see alexis at a big team like that

i think its a shit shop
also not happenin

Nobody wants to play in a trash league for trash team

>don't worry only retards hate us
>Out of Paris everybody's retarded

Yep, that's a Parisian alright.

My sources tell me it WILL HAPPEN

I hope for Qatar to finally get BTFO by their neighbors so that PSG can go back where they belong, around the second half of the league. That way people like him will bandwagon some other team and only the ghetto trash and the racists will remain, as it used to be.

China, Qatar, the UAE or PSG are proof of the fact that players would play anywhere for money.

They went to Anzhi out of the goodness of their hearts and love for Ramzan Kadyrov.

>Nobody wants to play in a trash league for trash team
2000/2012 was awful years.
It's a bit different now. There's 4, 5 team interesting to watch.

This year, I just remind you there will be Lille of Bielsa, Nice of Favre, St Etienne of Garcia and OL/OM/PSG, you can also add Nantes of Ranieri. It's better and better in the game.

they already spent a fuckton of money and would get punished if they splashed 220 million more this window. PSG has that much available in their transfer budget and they can still sell some players.

Argentine media pretty much confirmed it

Verrati + money for Nerman, and Barcelona are using that money to buy Dybala

>Argentine media
Kek
>Verrati + money for Nerman
Fucking kek

No chance

Player swaps never happen, especially big well known players

a """famous""" """french""" bettor who have his entries at psg say from his sources that Neymar is also comin.
I was 100% sure it was a strategy from Neymar side to raise up his salary, but now i'm like 95%

If it's about money, why not just go to PSG then? He would be the highest paid footballer in the world.

put it as psg buy neymar and then barca buy verrati

He is going to waste his best years on a minor league and win nothing relevant as a team or individual player.

With a lot of his Brazilians friends,that's it.

Globo also confirmed it, my man.
What's your excuse ther?

Globo didn't confirmed shit m8.

gibe me da link

Nerman won evrything he could with Barca but ballon d'or, and he have beter chances to win it at PSG than barca where messi will always be rewarded over Nerman even if he had a better season.

Stupid move because PSG has a mediocre manager right now. Wish he went to City instead. 200% Jesus.

200000% Jesus if he goes to Halal.

>even if he had a better season
not that poster but I wish neymar had a better season than messi if only once

suarez has been the real game changer

>PSG has a mediocre manager right now
this, they fired Laurent Blanc for no reasons and had to buy his remaining years (22 millions)

PSG couldn't win the domestic league this year. I can already imagine Neymar pulling amazing passes only to watch Cavani fuck it up time and time again over and over in a hilarious fashion.

The reasons where there, to find a successful at european cups. They just don't lived to be justified.

I never saw a striker creating as much chances than Cavani, ok he missed a lot, but overall he scored 49 goals this season

out

He's great, just don't let people see this.

tb h i was happy af because it's my hometown club
>in the away game we were losing 2-0 to PSG, manage to get back at 2-2, 90' minutes free kick for us, on the spot, goal from Matuidi on corner 2 minutes later, mfw