Why are you saying that slavs aren't white? we are

why are you saying that slavs aren't white? we are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXz8qFaFfdg
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this id

You may have white skin, but you are not civilised, like europeans, my asian friend.

Enjoy civilization.

Meme from Mein Kampf bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXz8qFaFfdg
>russia

White? Yes.
Shit tier white. Nigger quality. You fucks can't even watch a soccer game without chimping out

>why are you saying that slavs aren't white?

for the same reason we say (X) arent white, X being
>irish
>italians
>greeks
>spaniard
>portuguese
>finns

we do it for the lulz. same old reason for all the other bait and shitposting that you see here all day.

>tfw 50% slav
>people always ask if I have russian heritage
>lie about it being from east austria
slay me

I also used to think slavs were white, it's a slippery slope.

Don't drag us into your filthy lies, you slanty-beady Anglo mongol!

Only people with blue/green eyes are white, it's the easiest way to tell genetic purity

this, as far as i would put you into the oven you are right this one time.
slavs are born in wrong skin color and are snowniggers.

>slavs

Russians are Finno-Slavs and fill the gap in the genetic distance map between Poland and Finland.

Russians are not even considered as a humans. People thinks that slavs aren't white, because of you.

damn life must be hard being this retard

No, we aren't. Let the fucking white males genocide themselves.

i agree.

I'm so sorry I wish I was pure

u fukin wot m8?

>we are white!!1
>posts shit-eyed subhuman

it's just bants

It also may be due to the shitty American (and possibly Western Euopean?) school system. Kids here learn the narrative that it's the West (i.e. whites) vs. The rest of the World, but you see here are these people who are white like Westerners, yet they don't think like them. The people here don't really learn much about Russia or slavs in General during school besides that quote by Gen. Patton about Russians being asiatic or some shit like that and that we were enemies during the cold war. So they try to dehumanize us by lumping us in with browns and calling us snowniggers.

Because we look like them but don't believe in the same shit, it scares them.

I'm 100% Russian btw, although I get told all the time that I don't look it, wtf does that even mean?

>finland
>white
when will this meme die?

>russians
>white

gtfo you fucking mongoloid shit. Only true slavs are west slavs. Even baklanslans got their shit mixed with fucking muslims.

Slovakia, Czech rep., Poland are the future of white race and the mankind.

people in america just don't know what races look like, if you were in europe people would know you looked russian

at least Finns don't make threads like this.

>White? Yes.
No, they are not any more white than you americans are. Mongrels are not white. You are either 100% germanic, or you are not white. Simple really.

You guys are really white, that's true. Slovak women are butt ugly, though. I live in an area with a large Slovak minority. I like you guys, but stop putting us in your mouth, ugly piece of shit.

whitest genes in europe cunt

Agree on Poland, but Slovakia or Czech? Somehow doubtful. On my visit to Czech and Slovakia I have encounter pretty impressive amount of brown-eyed Czechs and Slovaks. White people don't have brown eyes. So I am sorry, but even average Russian is whiter than your average Slovak.

Not really, educate yourself. Russia is a big country(some would say biggest in the world), so some Russians do have mongoloid looks, sure. But the ones that live in the European part of it are pure. Also, what you say about balkan Slavs is a common misconception. Sure, we're not genetically similar to you that much, but we never mixed with muslims. Ever check out a genetic study about it? You could actually say that many Turks today are just kidnapped, stolen bastard children from the balkans

I think you need to be reminded that ''white'' is an American meme they invented. ''White'' is just a term for pale skin Americans.
In Europe, we have ethnicity. Ethnic mixing isn't all that good, either.

t.Blue-eyed white dragon aryan god.

Cherrypicking as fuck m8. Been to Belegrad once, literally same women as in slovakia except I saw some burkas too.

0 mosques in Bratislava. Get on our level.

get-a-load-of-this-fingoloid.jpg

>I'm 100% Russian btw, although I get told all the time that I don't look it, wtf does that even mean?
it means American "education"

Nigga, Belgrade had 1 (one) mosque and we burned it 10 years ago. The perpetrator were acquitted of any wrongdoing this year lol.
Anyway, been seeing a lot of ads for work in Slovakia, a friend of mine went there and said the conditions were slave labor tier.
Sladkovichevo I think was the name of the town.

So I'm Russian with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, my 2 younger brothers have blonde hair with green and blue eyes.

Are you to say that even though we came from the vag and have the same dad, that I'm not white and they are? Does that make sense to you?

Slavs are like finns. White niggers

Actually tired of this "mongoloid" meme.
Especially funny, considering that I am pale and blond.

Somehow slavs are not white, but Ahmed from Berlin with black hair and brown skin is.

That is Western European white standard. It sure is credible.

>burkas in Serbia

Nice try, retard. Given your countries size, you have even more gypsies than we do probably. You should stop embarrassing yourself

Just look at the EURO. Compare the Spanish players to the Czech. Lol. If western Europe is white than we must be transparent.

>Slovakia, Czech rep., Poland are the future of white race and the mankind.
top kek Maybe you should start being relevant first. Protip: being used as a pawn against glorious Russia is not the definition of being relevant.

these 2 are the most fucking annoying retarded people ever.

They are on the same retard-level as "the young turks.

Neither is funny, informative, serious, pleasant to watch. Fucking cringemania. Fuck.

Understood, but I wonder what they imagine Russians look like?

says the literal gypsy nigger of Europe
the toppest of all keks

I've been seeing random burkas pop up in Novi Sad. Never more than a family or two. Tourists?

There's a very simple fucking set of qualifications to be white. High IQ, BLUE, VIOLET or GREEN eyes, fair hair, sharp chin, pointed narrow nose and oval nostrils. Does that girl possess all those features? No, so she isn't white.

They're a daily reminder that racemixing is bad.

Sure mong :D

Russians living in european parts are pure? M8, pure russian is literally half mongoloid.

Sladkovicovo. Well what did he do? I'm making 3k euros a month. If you aren't retarded you can do well.

Yes we have gypsy problem here. But they live in segregated ghettos. They dont really racemix with our people at all.

>Rusia
>relevant in any way
>not literally the crying kid of the world
In 10 years Russia will be nothing. The chinese will take over siberia and there is literally nothing you can do against that.
Enjoy your 10% muslim population ruscuck.

Pick 0.

You should reply with YES, COMRADE and shooting them into face with AK.

>I'm Russian with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, my 2 younger brothers have blonde hair with green and blue eyes.
>we came from the vag and have the same dad
I have bad news for you

why do you even care?

I graduated top of my class in shitposting university my slav(e) friend. I have over 300 confirmed shitposts

Go back to sucking Mambo's cock Sven

Jesi odavde? Iz NS? Ja nisam video nikoga ovde u burci, u BG mozda i ima poneki turista ali tesko ovde tek nemoguce.

you realize we have indigenous muslim population here?

>Go to google
>"Slavic Face" search
>Have a giggle

>Finno-Slavs
slavs are not part the khanate.
silly leaf

this.
its in the past. in these times we need to stand united.

Assembly work outsourced from Samsung and auto industry (can't remember what firm).
Gypsy tier work, he's a laborer.
Literally Dubai level slave labor, they work all day and have to spend money on lodging (an ex lunatic asylum, said he found a suicide not in the closet), and you have to pay for overpriced food in the company restaurant.

Keep telling him to learn an actual fucking skill.

post more russian qts

you realize that the majority of all slavs are nonslavic genetically?

Jesam. U zmaj jovinoj familija burki seta ulicom, jedan od muskaraca na vratu ima istetoviranu onu muhamedovu poslanicu. Gledao sam ih mrko :/

We are the whitest in the World. Western cucks just reavage on us.

Like people dont slave in your country too with that level job.

Yes, but not nonwhite genetically.

>Go to youtube
>australian white teens search
>literally get this
you can try

what you moronic europeans seem to forget is europe is fkn tiny and the people move around, there is no pure nord or pure anglo or pure slav.. youre pretty much all mixed white... show me a single result where it says youre 100% german or whatever... stop being newbs...
Love Ausbro

>youtube
Google, sorry. I'm drunk

ok, lads. I am offering to organize a meet up in Hrodna, Belarus. We will fight each other and thus we will decide who are white and who aren't. The meeting will probably take place in July. If you don't come you are not white

We were surprised and taken aback when NATO bombed us because we said ''Why would a white, Christian, liberty loving country (the US) bomb a white, Christian country and support muslim terrorists?''
Little did I know that the US is 50% non white and run by Jews. Makes perfect sense desu.

or, in other words Slavic muslim converts

Still white people. Being ugly doesn't mean you're a non-white lulz

why does anyone care if they are white or not
it's not that people notice or that you can do anything about it if your greatx10grandpa was an avar

how white is average rusian? what is his religion and culture?

Damn, you sure are buttmad. I'd like to bantz something about your shit country, but it's so irrelevant that I had to use wiki to find something.

>5m population
top kek Even if muh Chinese somehow take muh Siberia we will still be a million times more relevant than you ever was or will be before getting assimilated into a united European mongrel race.

The funny shit is, I've been to Germany and Berlin is just full Ahmed-durka-burqa mode with damage control and insane mental gymnastics faggotry.

I live in Moscow and even here I don't see as many Ahmeds and nigs I've seen in Germany. Not even remotely close.

Ethnic Russians are indestinguishable from finns/poles. Southern ones just have tan.

On the other hand, Western Europeans look waaaay more shitskin. Go to fucking France and check.

Fair bump play on.
most of those pics are of seppos those, Romy.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

This guy gets it, finally

Survival breeds jealousy

Is that all?

We all have the same face, down to which eye is slightly higher than the other except they have different hair and eye color, fuck we all have auburn colored facial hair.

You mean to tell me that it's your hair and eve color that determines your whiteness and nothing else?
Then again I am arguing with the descendant of Genghis Khan about how white I am kek

Nice dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

IRL anti-Slavic sentiment was mostly directed towards Poles
see Polish jokes and shit like that
it's sad how desperate some of you people are to be accepted, yet they'll always see you as inferior buddy

Because you dont watch your women getting fucked by your black bull. Thats step 1 to being white(anglo or german) according to Sup Forums. Be grateful you are not a fucking cuck like them.

Becuase Russians belong to non-white redskuinned Aryan race. Meanwhile white race = Caucasian natives.

motherfucker...

this

Kek
Slavs are so superior to those Aryan KEKS

tocno tako, ljudi koji zive stotine godina jedni s drugima normalno a onda se ova balavurdija nekaj kurci kak su opasni jer nikad u povesti nisu baliju vidli

russia is foreign to most people here so you will never get rid of the meme

If you are white come here to fight

>Go to fucking France and check.
I really don't want to go there, family :/
Northern Italy is very nice, though.

koje si godiste? Mogli bi organizovati neko upoznavanja za svih trojicu koliko nas ima ovde na polu iz NS-a? :DDDD

What about Belarus ? Are they also mongol slavs?

UDBA please go :D

they part of Poland like Ukraine

I can't understand you, maybe take that muslim cock out of your mouth before speaking?

russia
>150kk population
>literally african tier country
>blame except themselves for their shitty being
>stay shit, ruscuck.

Well yeah, but Russians shouldn't call themselves white EVER.

Russia is mongoloid shithole with west europe level cuckoldry by muslims.

Alright then, I agree.
I am a mongoloid. Though I am blond, pale, green-eyed and have Northern facial features due to my ancestors coming from northern Vyatka.

I completely agree with you and I am obviously an Asian mongoloid according to all factual evidence if it is the definition of mongoloid.

check mandible - white race have specific tight faces with massive mandible.

like you could handle the slavic lands

Da, Vucic i kompanija nemaju pametnija posla nego da vise ovde. Ozb te pitam