pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/app/id1119450213
nypost.com/2016/06/10/chris-christie-is-donald-trumps-bouncer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm making a new Trump video and I need a really good Awoo picture to put in as an easter egg. I also need some things I can put in the background. Can you help a templar out?

>anime

First for deus lo vult!

Try slipping in pictures of black cocks in there to please the Trump crowd.

morning joe meltdown all morning

joe was up all night pissed thinking of what to say this morning

Joe is a cuck

Not Anime you Nihilist Neglectful Nigger Nincompoop.

I wish Trump would just come on these libcuck shows and BTFO them with nothing but pure redpilled straighttalk.

>joe was up all night pissed thinking of what to say this morning
implying he "Thinks of what he says" and doesn't read from a script handed down by the network jews.

Sometimes I get tears in my eyes thinking about Donald Trump and what he's doing for this country. I've followed politics all my life and was so certain just a year ago that America was another western country committed to degradation corruption and lawlessness. When Trump announced I was surprised but I immediately took him seriously because he had always hinted at presidency every cycle but never went through. This time he did and I remember being flabbergasted the things he spoke about, candidates never spoke about this or in this way. I was on board immediately

Can you people just imagine a world in which Trump didn't run? Hillary would be the president and can you imagine the sort of things she would implement? the secret deals she would pull to sell out America even more it's frightening to think about.

please Trump feel my love!!

fyi the watch list gun ban sets a dangerous precedent of government being able to deprive a citizen of a constitutional right with no due process

you are a lawyer joe and you didn't even bring that up

Let's make some dank meme for Don's birthday. I made Greenscreen for easy Sup Forums Photoshopping on iPhone.

itunes.apple.com/app/id1119450213

>gun shop owner interview
>"assault weapon"

the narrative is quickly being reeled in by the cucks

We're in the same boat as you user.

>being this upset that gun sales are on the rise after liberals beat the drum for a weapons ban after each major happening

I would go on TV a read a script like a retard for half their paycheck

>gun ban

this crap is going to backfire just like sandy hook and we're going to end up with even more lax gun laws

rev up that constitutional carry boys

Joe hasn't had an original thought in years.

Happy B-day mr. president

Notice anything about the hero trauma surgeons from Orlando?

I actually hate Joe more than any of Trump's enemies (with the exception of Clinton and Warren). Joe is an actual dirty rotten traitor.
He sold his friendship, so he can keep his job at one of the most liberal stations and get another on at WaPo.

>He forgot the pic

>rev up that constitutional carry boys

that is going to the supreme court fyi

federal appeals court ruled that there is no inherent constitutional right to a concealed firearm and its going to be appealed

if you are in a constitutional carry state you may want to pay attention to that case

christopher hitchens is alive?

>black hand

at least get an image of dubya to shoop

Mika you dont understand SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

only one has neon green scrubs

oy vey how dare they sell guns that people are jockeying to ban

>Hillary would be the president
She still is going to be president friend. The US is 60% White, we're fucked.

All we can hope to come out of this is the breakup of the Republican party. Could a more cucked Republican have beaten shillary?

Maybe, but even so, to what end? More wars for Israel? And BTW, everything Trump is saying has been said by men like michael Schemer, who spent 25 years at the CIA and ran the bin laden unit.

The 2 on morning jew are acting like he's completely insane. He's not. I'd like nothing better than for Trump to win, but the US just isn't White enough anymore.

We've feared this for years since I first got into White Nationalism at 15. The Us is now a one-party nation. I have to make a trip home to get a new AR and enough ammo to last me a long time.

same. Joe acted nice towards Trump when it was convenient for him and now he's against him when it's not.

Traitors pay is death

>das juden

lmao at this feigned surprise of gun sales going through the roof after a shooting

it happens every fucking time

>mika and joe: hurr durr I don't understand why people want to protect their second amendment rights by buying guns that might be banned soon
REEEEEEEEE

RARE

Mika, you "don't understand" bc King Nigger is talking about banning them.
Why do we need them? Look at Iraq and Afghanistan. The US can absolutely sustain an insurgency with these things. It isn't about "hunting" you cuckold.

>federal appeals court ruled that there is no inherent constitutional right

right, the garbage from commiefornia

it won't even be heard

Just to be clear, is trump saying the enemy is Islam as a whole, or radical Islam?

BAN IT

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

What kind of a fucking flag is that?

RARE PROXY
A
R
E

P
R
O
X
Y

Joe might just be autistic

MUH REAGAN

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie tried to rally — or bully — reluctant Republican donors to raise big bucks for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign during a fund-raising session in Midtown Thursday.

“I’m Donald Trump’s bouncer,” Christie uttered during a presentation at the Four Seasons Hotel, one source said. "To get to him, to get into the Club, you must go through me."

Christie called out his fellow Republican governors who haven’t backed Trump.

“That group has to get on board or else,” Christie, who heads Trump’s transition team, told the 70 attendees. “It’s Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.”

nypost.com/2016/06/10/chris-christie-is-donald-trumps-bouncer/

>being this butt flustered over AR-15s
topkek

>What do you need this for?!
>you dont need an AR15!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>“Donald Trump’s decision to revoke The Washington Post’s press credentials is nothing less than a repudiation of the role of a free and independent press, to be expected from a would-be dictator. When coverage doesn’t correspond to what the candidate wants it to be, then a news organization is banished, removed. The Post will continue to cover the racist, bully Donald Trump as it has all along — honorably, honestly, accurately, energetically, and unflinchingly. We’re proud of our coverage, and we’re going to keep at it like the free radio operators of World War II, no matter what happens to us.”

No wonder Huffington Post is such a steaming pile of shit

a flag that shouldn't exist
Gibraltar Español!

This. A traitor is worse than any enemy because they hit you from within. Joe is scum and the God-Emperor will deal with him when he takes office.

>just watched Trump's 6/13 speech
>was told he was declaring war on Muslims, not wanting to let any in
>only talks about controlling immigration from specific nations like Syria where there are known terrorists
>Trump says we have to form a partnership with our Muslim communities to find the terrorist(-sympathizers) here now
Not a swing stage but decided to vote for Trump.

anyone have the link to the Jewish doctor zoom-in that came out during the uber poo in loo arc ???

In his speech he always talked about radical islam, but it's quite obvious that he's not a huge fan of islam as a whole.

And with the "Yes SIR Mr President!" Court we have at the moment, we're doomed.

Erdogan, who is a real muslim and not some cuck from the Bay Area said in an interview the following about those terms (radical/moderate)

>Speaking at Kanal D TV”s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, “˜These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

> Islam is Islam

>Donald Trump’s campaign revoked The Washington Post’s press credentials on Monday, the latest salvo in an unprecedented assault on the media this election cycle.

>The presumptive Republican presidential nominee has routinely blasted journalists, pundits, and news organizations to his millions of followers on social media in response to critical coverage and perceived slights. In a Monday Facebook post, Trump said the “phony and dishonest” Post was losing its press credentials due to its “incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign.”

>The Trump campaign has denied press credentials to numerous outlets this year, including The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, The Daily Beast, Univision, Fusion, Mother Jones, and the National Review. His team has also placed severe restrictions on journalists who do receive credentials, often barring reporters from leaving the designated “press pen.” Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski threatened to blacklist a reporter for leaving the pen at an event and physically and horrifically grabbed another while she was attempting to ask Trump a question.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

I've gone through it literally 20x that I'm a yank working here, and I'm here every fucking morning.

You are revealing that you never come here.

I never realized just how based Christie was until THERE IT IS

>how dare these people not vote their rights away out of fear!!!
Getting real close to a RRREEEEE moment at 6:30 in the fucking morning

>Post will continue to cover the racist, bully Donald Trump as it has all along — honorably, honestly, accurately, energetically, and unflinchingly
They actually fucking believe this.

>Madman-In-Chief
Why do they keep giving him such great names?
It's like they're trying to help him

this is actually awesome.

Why is Joe allowed to call himself a Republican? That should be considered false advertising desu.

>Gibraltar Español!
possible that it is. you fuckers can figure it out, I'm hoping for a transfer to somewhere fun. Nippon, maybe Austria...

Gulags for the lugenpress when?

>Scariest speech I have ever heard!
:)

> ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
They act like that is bad.

yeah its not getting through the current supreme court

with scalia alive it may have been a 5/4 squeeker, but its not getting 5/3 with the current court makeup (since a 4/4 just upholds lower court)

>physically and horrifically grabbed another while she was attempting to ask Trump a question.
the old fields meme

good lord these people are insane

Isn't that just as bad as hating all black people because of the actions of niggers in poor neighborhoods?

Remember to try the hash, it's cheap and surprisingly good
ask for bellotas

it's pretty disgusting that we have to treat them like a lugenpresse

but that's exactly what they are

they bitch like this just because they had their special coverage privileges revoked

I know I need to go to /k/ for real price info on this, but what's a decent price on an AR-15? Perfectly legal to keep in a locked storage bin so long as the state laws allow it, correct?

yep. the more they push for a gun ban, the more it helps us. if it didn't happen after sandy hook it will never happen.

Correct. Think of all the people on the no fly list that shouldn't' have been.

They are so fucking unaware, it reads like an onion article.

Just shared this on Jewbook.
I live in cucckesota so everyone on my friends list is a bernout or hillshill.

They are going to lynch me but i decided i am a man and i will fight for what's right, even if it means swaying one.

I don't bloody think so, Moor!

Hey are you guys gonna keep following Trump after he loses by a landslide in November?

Will you buy a copy of his book "How I Almost Made America Great Again?" Will you buy the hardcover? Will you pay $39.95 to have your copy hand-signed?

>convicted for terrorism
>released from prison
>not deported
Come on, France

>try the hash
I envy you guys who can get high on hash/weed without the paranoia, I can't touch it.

And the fucking EJew will only give me 3mg of xanax a day. Fucking nightmare.

Wow that muslim used a knife. BAN ALL KNIVES

you're wrong fellow burger, Trump will have no problem winning over the majority. already he has closed the gap with Hillary and there's still several months to go of Hillary trying to ignore Trump and Trump shedding light on the corruption machine with media coverage like no one else.

Trump knows he's going to win and he's always been proven right

Needs more diversity, it's CURRENT YEAR

Never seen you. I'm not here 24/7 m8

The fact that he was considered a Republican once shows how badly the GOP has fallen to the whips and whims of the Liberal press.

happy b-day President Trump!

Can't deport them when they're french nationals, sadly.
We've tryed to pass a law that would allow it but no success yet

Do you have the actually text for pasta?

>Trump said the “phony and dishonest” Post was losing its press credentials due to its “incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign.”

>Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski ... physically and horrifically grabbed [a reporter] while she was attempting to ask Trump a question.

FUCKING DISHONEST PRESS CAN'T EVEN WHINE WITHOUT DISPLAYING THEIR PHONY WAYS AHAHAHAHAHA

>he loses by a landslide in Novembe
Do you not "get" that even getting Trump as the Rep nominee is the biggest upset in the history of US politics, and that this board played a small role in that?

Since June, the board never expected him to "win." The idea was to purge the republican part of the neocons. "We" cannot lose at this point.

And "we" did it with shitposts and memes, not sending out lifesavings to an old communist Jew.

CBS reporting the motivation is homophobia. Also reporting that he was targeting Disney world

What's the context of this picture?