(via YouGov, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (-)
Leave: 49% (+2)
(via ORB, phone)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

literally C+P'd it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/priti-patel-struggles-to-explain-how-uk-would-spend-cash-not-sent-to-eu
order-order.com/2016/06/14/stick-it-up-your-juncker-major-intervention-coming-next-week/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We simply cannot afford to put our economy at risk. If it means we must sacrifice some of our sovereignty in order to have a stronger economy, it is a price Britain should gladly pay.

Islam is a vibrant culture with a noble and proud history. Scapegoating Islam and the EU for the failings of this government demonstrates exactly why the Leave campaign can never be trusted.

The failure of Greece was due to the existence of a monetary union between states, but not a fiscal union. With a fully federal Europe, with government policy for all states decided in Brussels, this sort of crisis could have been entirely avoided.

The Tories have already tried to dismantle the NHS, by imposing a crippling contract on junior doctors. They are just waiting for an excuse to impose a poisonous 1980s Neoliberal ideology that will destroy any life chances the hardest hit in society currently have.

Britain has never attempted to reform the EU. Instead we have just acted like a spoilt child, throwing our toys out of the pram everytime a decision does not go our way. Across the EU, politicians are working to reform the Commission and Council, while still emphasizing that we must have strong European integration.

UK law can be overturned at any time by the House of Commons, as parliament cannot bind its successors. When given the choice between relying on the Tories to protect workers' rights or relying on the European Commission, I'll take the EU anytime.

Check these sick fives

First for hope.

What's she done now lads?

not even close

>current year
>being a loldem

wew, that picture.

Remain is a shitshow.

Kek wills it!

Crashing this union

>10 days remain till we leave

My god it will be beautiful

>Islam is a vibrant culture with a noble and proud history.

Whatever, mate.

>Still acts like EU isn't good for you

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/priti-patel-struggles-to-explain-how-uk-would-spend-cash-not-sent-to-eu

For fucks Priti you sexy bastard, get your shit together.

Reminder to ignore remain cucks.

>still haven't heard from the BBC about going to the Nottingham Question Time

Really wanted to go, support Sup Forums and give ashoutout to are Nige.

Fuck the eu

Check this get lads

>Islam is a vibrant culture with a noble and proud
Stopped right there.

The Guardian is literally the Tory Newspaper.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron was the CEO

Remain are capitalizing on this. The point is we will choose what to do with the money instead of paying for MEP's private school for their kids.

Anyone got that picture of the woman on a bench holding Americas hand with the EU flag?

Post pls.

days remain till we leave

10 days left until we leave

It's funny how they capitalise on small slip ups from leave campaigners because they have no arguments for staying.

>The Guardian is literally the Tory Newspaper.

It's time lads...

>fuck
>the
>eu

I still don't have my card through lads, wot do

I applied to the York one, sometimes they call you the day before

>Juncker had to promise British Prime Minister David Cameron that the EU executive branch would stay out of the Brexit debate… Juncker only managed to convince Cameron to give him a small loophole: If Brexit supporters have a clear lead in polls in the week prior to the June 23 referendum, the Commission president will be allowed to make his voice heard. That, of course, would be too late to significantly shift public opinion, but it would mean that Juncker could not be accused of having done nothing to prevent a Brexit. Under no circumstances does Juncker want to go down in history as the first Commission president to preside over a member state departing the EU.

order-order.com/2016/06/14/stick-it-up-your-juncker-major-intervention-coming-next-week/

>If it means we must sacrifice some of our sovereignty in order to have a stronger economy, it is a price Britain should gladly pay.

>lets sign away our liberty and freedom! we get some money so its ok!

literally you

what's at stake with Brexit?
nothing much, here's the difference it will make:

the muslim population in European countries will rise relative to the native population; as the muslim population grows they will become increasingly confident and ready to start civil war all over Europe; Brexit will mean relatively fewer muslims in the UK, so relatively little bloodshed come the European Islamo-Liberal War.

>I still don't have my card through lads, wot do

Check these digits

Nah senpai, check THIS get.

>We simply cannot afford to put our economy at risk. If it means we must sacrifice some of our sovereignty in order to have a stronger economy, it is a price Britain should gladly pay.

Why aren't the likes of the US, Japan, S. Korea, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Chile, Singapore applying for EU membership? Obviously as they aren't currently members their economies are shit and are 'at risk'.

>Islam is a vibrant culture with a noble and proud history.

Founded by an illiterate, warmongering, slave-trading, child rapist and spread by war from Day 1.

>
The failure of Greece was due to the existence of a monetary union between states, but not a fiscal union. With a fully federal Europe, with government policy for all states decided in Brussels, this sort of crisis could have been entirely avoided.

Well, I find the idea of a fully federal Europe disgusting but I think the point you make here has some validity.

>The Tories have already tried to dismantle the NHS, by imposing a crippling contract on junior doctors. They are just waiting for an excuse to impose a poisonous 1980s Neoliberal ideology that will destroy any life chances the hardest hit in society currently have.

Typical Guardianista bullshit. This Tory government is one of the most left wing in history. We've had almost 70 fucking years of morons crying about how 'OMGS The Tories are going to end the NHS' and yet amazingly, despite them repeatedly having majority governments, it never happens. The NHS is (as you demonstrate) sadly a fucking religion in the UK so meaningful reform is impossible let alone actually 'destroying it'.

>Britain has never attempted to reform the EU. Instead we have just acted like a spoilt child, throwing our toys out of the pram everytime a decision does not go our way.

You badly need to improve your knowledge of EU political history.

>Here user, I made your favourite curry again
>I hope you're not cross with me about what I said on the radio this morning
>what time do you want to fuck, before or after dinner darling?

So close...

You can still vote, you just need to make sure you are registered. Go to your usual polling station, they'll have your name.

I'm for leave but this is complete bollocks. The vast majority of Muslim immigration comes from outside the EU. From Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia.

Nothing to see here.

You just gave me a boner m8

>captcha: select all images with tea

>We simply cannot afford to put our economy at risk. If it means we must sacrifice some of our sovereignty in order to have a stronger economy, it is a price Britain should gladly pay.

Staying in the EU puts our economy at risk

>Islam is a vibrant culture with a noble and proud history. Scapegoating Islam and the EU for the failings of this government demonstrates exactly why the Leave campaign can never be trusted.

Islam was founded by a violent warlord who spread the faith through battle, chopping people's heads of, taking sex slaves and fucking children along the way. It's nice to see his followers still follow his example in the 21st century.

>The failure of Greece was due to the existence of a monetary union between states, but not a fiscal union. With a fully federal Europe, with government policy for all states decided in Brussels, this sort of crisis could have been entirely avoided.

Bollocks. Just bollocks.

>The Tories have already tried to dismantle the NHS, by imposing a crippling contract on junior doctors. They are just waiting for an excuse to impose a poisonous 1980s Neoliberal ideology that will destroy any life chances the hardest hit in society currently have.

Id this is true what does this have to do with the EU? If people don't like the Tories they can outvote them.

>Britain has never attempted to reform the EU.

More bullshit.

>UK law can be overturned at any time by the House of Commons, as parliament cannot bind its successors. When given the choice between relying on the Tories to protect workers' rights or relying on the European Commission, I'll take the EU anytime.

UK law gives more rights to workers. UK law gives more paid holidays and more paid maternity leave than EU law does. You must be mad to think the Tories would take it all away.

>UK law can be overturned at any time by the House of Commons, as parliament cannot bind its successors. When given the choice between relying on the Tories to protect workers' rights or relying on the European Commission, I'll take the EU anytime.

Aaaah and finally we come to it - the real reason Europhiles are so desperately, mindlessly, in favour of the EU and ever greater integration. You despise the British people and, knowing they can't be trusted to fully jump on your far-left bandwagon at every election, desire the EU as a means to overrule British law and democracy. All the policies Europhiles want to see implemented can be implemented by Westminster - the problem for them, of course, is taht they can also be undone by Westminster. Membership of the EU and the legal and constitutional interference that brings allows them to force shit through against the will of the electorate.

I wonder what our ancestors would have thought about the mayor of London being mohammaden.

Yeah, but when we leave the EU we will be allowed to control our borders rather than being dictated by Brussels how many barbarian invaders we have to let invade us.

Evens leave
Odds remain
GET = Threads happens

>The failure of Greece was due to the existence of a monetary union between states, but not a fiscal union. With a fully federal Europe, with government policy for all states decided in Brussels, this sort of crisis could have been entirely avoided.

>all nation states should cede their national sovereignty and democracy in order to save the southern european economies

Godspeed, Britfags. Wishing you luck on getting your country back.

If quads, we leave the EU

BREXIT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

FUCK THE EU

CHECK EM

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

reroll

I know Nigel Farage has probably answered this, but what happens to UKIP if Britain votes to Leave?

Will it dissolve, or continue to exist?

The second he opens his gob Leave will gain 5 points.
For most Brits it will just be another lecture from someone we've never heard of or voted for who is "in charge" of us for some reason.

Owen Jones?

reoll

if singles i get a job and make some bux before the racial clashes begin

Kek stay neet

BACK IN THE NEET SHED WITH YOU BOYO

Anybody buy the Sun today lads?

we can also reinstate the primary purpose rule to stop 1 taxi driver bringing over 50 illiterate relatives.

>labour thought allowing this was a good idea

oh...

>Poz loads from throbbing chodes

I fucking died.

>29% of OUT voters in the telegraph pol didn't know when the voting day was or got the date wrong

Sake, we're gonna lose this because idiocy

question for all you homosexuals who talk about love

what does sodomy have to do with love? I've loved many men, and I've never felt the need to sodomise them

Who's the third guy?

Wrong thread, have a Patel and be on your way.

Because you're not gay?

Douglas Carswell

U wot m8

The entire UKIP representation in the Commons

lol

Carswell.

Some people attach intimacy and sexual attraction to those they love that are not relatives?

>people failing to get doubles in this politics thread

Shameful...

And fuck you, this isn't spam.

Be glad you don't have to go to work when the clashes starts and you have time to defend England.

In 2009 the pound fell around 25% and never recovered.

The pound is now already slipping, since polls favoured Brexit. It is predicted it will continue to fall to 20% if we leave.

"Oh but it'll bounce back!" say the 'leave' camp. What just like it did after 2009? Oh wait, it didn't.

Leave and your money will be worth 20% less than it is now.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened to Ben's teeth? Looks like he's been doing Crystal Meth, which is quite popular among gay people.

Confirms he and Owen are fucking.

I said it last night and I'll say it again
10 days is a LONG time in politics, don't get cocky

Things like the ECHR rulings can undo the lead we've got so far.
We need to still shill the utter fuck out of Leave

DP in 15mins.

>Jo Coburn is joined by Lord Digby Jones and Rachel Reeves MP to discuss Labour's efforts to get its vote out in the EU referendum, a look-ahead to the by-election in Tooting and the latest betting odds on a Leave or Remain result on 23 June.

>this entire post
1. Sovereignty is priceless. Even if we take Gideon's harshest prediction to be true - that 'every British household will be £4300 worse off by 2030' - I would take that deal in a heartbeat.
2. Islam is a violent, backwards cult that is both inextricably tied to the theocratic oligarchical political structure that accompanies it and antithetical to Western culture. Crying 'bigot' whenever someone points out that one of your pet mohammedans stabs someone isn't helping anybody.
3. If you think the total economic collapse of a nation can be fixed by MORE centralised government oversight you're utterly ignorant of both macroeconomics and history.
4. If you're still buying into the junior doctors getting reamed meme you're delusional. They are currently able to work shift lengths that are unsafe for patients and make huge amounts of overtime pay for doing so. The new contract prevents this while increasing their pay for regular hours. They're pissy because they've lost their cash cow not because their livelihoods are at risk. Oh, the 1980s? You mean that awful decade when the UK economy started to recover from the utter shitheap it devolved into under a Labour government that let unions walk all over it?
5. Politicians are not working towards reform. Politicians as a whole do not want reform. They like their gravy train, they like their ever expanding authority and they like having no accountability. The only group working towards change is EFDD, which as a parliamentary group has no reformative powers whatsoever and even if it did is a small minority that is treated with contempt or otherwise ignored by the rest of the European Parliament.
6. An elected body of accountable representatives will always act closer to the best interests of the British people than an appointed committee of bureaucrats in another country. The fact that you agree with Juncker does not mean he ought to have more authority than someone elected by the British people.

RULE BRITANNIA desu senpai

£ falling is good for our export market.

and it will recover, considering in July this year the Eurozone will require yet another bailout, confidence in the Euro will plummet faster than your mothers knickers when I come over to fuck her.

Your currency is too expensive anyway

Literally spent half a years paycheque on a two-week holiday in England

>"Oh but it'll bounce back!" say the 'leave' camp. What just like it did after 2009? Oh wait, it didn't.

le civic nationalist man

We need to make our export values competitive.

A weaker pound will be beneficial to home-grown businesses who want to export overseas.

>In 2009 the pound fell around 25% and never recovered.

Thank you EU

Dagmer Cleftjaw.

Reminder not to trust this man's lies. He is using the referendum to further his own political career and nothing more.

In 2015 the Conservatives were supposed to lose their majority, allowing Boris and his timely reintroduction to the Commons the opportunity to position himself as leader. Anyone here who viewed the live coverage of 2015 election night remembers how bitter Boris was at their surprising success.

Do not fall for a Tory party headed by Boris. He has no principles and will support whatever appears to be the biggest vote winner of the time.

if you went on holiday to London there's your problem

It's like a richer more expensive city state within the UK

ME RN

this post all day long

It is a bit ridiculous when I can live like a billionaire in Russia on my wages.

Not that I'd want to live in Russia but yeah.

lel.

>actually got trips

#based

Has anything been made of Khan basically delivering nothing that his voters asked for yet?

OMG! You're so right dude! Thanks for this post!

I'll listen to this guy instead, shall I?

He said on question time last week m8.
If we vote leave UKIP will be disbanded.

the only thing his voters asked for was sharia law

Only 4 days

Yeah when I was in Poland I met a lot of English people spending big on all sorts of things

They're probably Remain voters too kek