youtube.com/watch?v=LrE5OCRgfSg

lol metaphor for tiny penis

From North Korea and also about winter.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4hxbDAgi-c

God, he's dumb.

Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday

>tfw unironically the highlight of Trump’s presidency

I made a chart
But don't worry user, Kim knows that if he pushes that button, he loses.

Picking on that idiot, Kim Jong Un?

Wow.

Is this Trump's version of Rubio's "tiny hands" comment?

lmao
but srsly keep it cool amerilards

Easiest answer possible:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2NRbycO0O_k

David Bowie - Low

really like how he keeps not giving a fuck like that, shits a bit more hilarious everyday

Hey look, you didn't even notice

the absolute madman

what a time to be alive

Patrolling the mojave

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard – Gumboot Soup

Idiots.

Ink Spots - Maybe

topkek

Yeah! He tells it like it is! He speaks his mind!

Metallica - Blackened

>not wanting a global nuclear armageddon ASAP
Do you think your shitty life matters, maggot?

Go and kill yourself if you and him hate life so much, leave the world to the rest of us normal people who actually enjoy life and love eachother.

>someone was upset enough to make this without an ounce of irony or self awareness

Sigur Ros

Donna Summer, R.E.M. and Flipper.

yes trump is an evil horrible satan who is literally hitler and has never loved anyone etc etc do you ever stop and listen to yourself? do you ever think "woah these people who disagree with me are also people and I don't understand their perspective at all maybe that's my issue"

>defending people who want to wipe out life on earth
Do YOU ever listen to yourselves you psychotic fucks?

What would be the modern day equivalent?

Rhianna, R.E.M. and punk is dead?

I'll take that as a solid "no", and leave you to your Orwellian 5 minutes of hate.

ps Kim Jong Un got those nukes and developed those missiles entirely during Obama's term

>being a moralfag
Wow the reddit invasion is real

it's because of men like trump that you can be a soyboy little fairy in 2018 so show some respect

Akshyually it started under Clinton and Bush.

That's also a fair assessment but then we start getting into the minutia of what systems were developed when. It's true to say the dangerous systems; the thermonuclear bomb and the ICBM capability, was mostly during Obama's term. Kim Jong Il's progress was much slower.

Sanctions don't work.

Not of that kind. That said, they've hated us since the Korean War.

>inb4 Pure comedy

Best answer itt

I am so sick of this stupid chimp in the white house. Low IQ piece of crap just like his supporters. He's the epitome of white trash NASCAR watching Mcdonalds eating Reality TV fan fat fuck American, and he'll get us all killed. Fuck the trumpanzee, he's not a president, he's a joke.

Best answer. Also a great album in its own right.

WE ARE THE ROMANS

desu... if the bomb drops, I wanna dance while it falls.

youtu.be/wpnsn1pGaqk

2018 Is going to be fucking great.

Trump supporters aren't people, they should be in labor camps for the good of civilization.

No hip hop.

Unless Drake.

i fail to see whats wrong with that desu

I like how the true communist spirit always bubbles up in you "peace and love" supporting lefties.

You are and always will be on the wrong side of history, of truth, of goodness and of justice.

Sup Forums – music

anybody who voted for this toddler should be tried for crimes against humanity

dead serious. this man will get us killed and people voted for him because they thought it was funny or w/e or they're racist retards or capitalist scumbags. if you voted trump you had a selfish reason for doing so and now he's going to get us nuked because of his ego. we're all gonna die thanks to you stupid memers. fuck yall.

>IIII was always a fool for my Johnny...

Identity politics. This will be the death of us.

You do realize both sides are bought and paid for.

>the virgin impotent rage
>the chad civil discourse

>77215496
too obvious desu

It's fucking true and you know it. This man isn't a president, he's a reckless piece of shit who will kill us all and you're complicit in his rise to power. Wrong side of history? Lmao fuck off you regressive hillbilly trash.

youtu.be/CpmAD4gcLMo

One side just so happened to bargain the Russians for info...

>Woozle wuzzle! Look over here! I'm tweeting cuh-raazy stuff!

Is it really unbelievable to think maybe some people are sick of this shit? We might get nuked because of this retard. Of course we're pissed. He has the temperament of a toddler. Not everyone here supports this douchebag especially if our lives are on the line.

>calls others regressive
>is reduced to impotent rage and ethnic slurs
Where is the fabled liberal "party of reason"? You have no logic. You have no arguments. All you have is tears.

>this is what soyboys actually believe
führery dubs

No Trump's words mean you will most surely not get nuked. Stop pretending you know shit about geopolitics. It's the weak who gets attacked, not the strong.

You have no brain, you just regurgitate whatever the tv and daddy dictator tells you to think. Go read more infowars cletus.

That settles is Donna Summer with Georgio Morodeoder on the ones and twos

hillary was the warmonger tho! hahahahaah please trump please go invade NK already

>wowzees zowzers I'm sure drimple doodle is dongered now
it's not like louise mensch has been spouting this bullshit from "anonymous sources" for a over a year now

GET

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
the internet will not survive the nuclear holocaust due to EMP upon detonation. looks like I'll kill myself shortly after if happens

I'm starting to think that Sup Forums takes (and also makes) easy leftbait so they can craft a narrative of them being pseudofascists

He's going to provoke the fat nork into firing pre-emptively to defend himself because he thinks Trump will fire on him first. I'd rather not take any chances but the chimp needs to show he's a big boy with big buttons.

If I have no brain, why am I the one speaking calmly and reasonably while you spout insults? All you do is regurgitate whatever Daddy Colbert and Mommy Maddow tell you to. If you thought for yourself, even just once, you'd be able to have a conversation without just insulting and whining.

WHy do I share a fucking site with you people how can you still support this idiot a year later seriously. Just fucking kys for the good of humanity.

I don't think talking to yourself in front of your screen makes you the rational one

You don't deserve respect or proper discourse, you deserve nothing but insults for supporting this man. Supporting Trump is an insult to your countrymen. Fuck you, eat a dick.

This board sucks a bit.

look, I like Hip hop too, but much of this shit is derivative af.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w

>having this poor an understanding of nuclear deterrence theory
A first strike can only be effectively "defensive" in a counter-force strike (attempting to destroy all of your opponent's weapon systems). A counter-force strike against America is literally less plausible than a North Korean moon landing. It is not physically possible. Therefore, his nuclear weapons are only of value for DETERRENCE – ready to strike Seattle or whatever in retaliation for an American strike. NORTH KOREA CANNOT EFFECTIVELY STRIKE FIRST AND SURVIVE. KIM JONG UN'S GOAL IS SURVIVAL. A FIRST STRIKE DOES NOT ACCOMPLISH THIS.

Holy fuck liberals think everyone else is stupid when they have this toddler tier understanding?

not for long lmao

post-prison burzum is the ultimate apocalypse-core

The thing is Trump might actually fire something on them because he's retarded

another example

lol u mad

>tiny brain cannot comprehend anything but the most literal interpretations of words
god I would kill myself if I was that dumb

>We might get nuked because of this retard.
Do you really REALLY think that a country would nuke another country because they said something mean to them? Like do you honestly believe that's all it takes to press the button when the concept of M.A.D. exists? You realize that logic makes no sense right?

Came here to post

youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

>the thing is
>[assertion]
>because [Insult]
shit I'm convinced, put a QED on that logic you've solved it

>I played MGS Peacewalker once

It’s honestly not that cringey, same difference as it would be if it were sjw type

>We might get nuked because of this retard.
Do you really REALLY think that a country would nuke another country because they said something mean to them? Like do you honestly believe that's all it takes to press the button when the concept of M.A.D. exists? You realize that logic makes no sense right?
>He's going to provoke the fat nork into firing pre-emptively to defend himself because he thinks Trump will fire on him first
Trump talking shit does not give intent to fire a nuke, only way they'd fire would be if they picked up comms from US military that they were planning a launch and basically getting ready to fire and everything was approved. Honestly you have zero understanding of global politics to be saying this dumb shit you fucking mouthbreather.

Yeah I'm mad because I have to live in this country. Luckily for me I'm working on moving to France, a country with an actual leader and culture.

achskhully nuclear deterrence and strategy have been an interest of mine for years, and I haven't played any Metal Gear games

First strike bombs SK.

Who stays put? NK is funded motherfucker.

You’re projecting insanely

>a country with an actual leader and culture
Swap places with me and I'll gladly move from this muslim infested shithole Paris to the USA as long as im not near any hoodlums

eh the real question is, if they only support peace and love, are they really a lefty?
combat liberalism my dude, it's always gonna help the right

user
NK has not even enough power to give Kanye West a paper cut
No nuclear winter silly

I keep on getting GETS.

I should put a trip on.