Tl:dr: Towelhead worked for security company which was/is involved in trafficking illegals over the border...

>tl:dr: Towelhead worked for security company which was/is involved in trafficking illegals over the border, which apparently aren't Mexican

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi

>Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was employed by the US subsidiary of G4S plc, a British multinational security services company, whose US-headquarters are located in Jupiter, Fla, and which also happens to be the world's largest security company by revenue.

>Judicial Watch reported several days ago, in a post titled, "DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads Of Illegal Aliens Away From Border", border patrol sources said that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was quietly transporting illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents. As a reminder, the government classifies them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and this week around 35 were transferred 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. Judicial Watch was present when one of the white vans carrying a group of OTMs arrived at the Phoenix Greyhound station on Buckeye Road.

>And this is where the Mateen-G4S link emerges: as JW reported previously, a security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said. The firm is the abovementioned G4S, the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id4573
youtu.be/T93N7Gm-BUE
youtu.be/XmYzUlDzg6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Armed with all this information, the big question, now that it has emerged that Mateen worked for the same company that has been tasked - under questionable circumstances - to transport illegals into the US, is whether or not this individual who swore allegiance to ISIS moments before the worst mass shooting and who was also employed by G4S for almost a decade, and who had been interviewed by the FBI three times and yet still managed to buy guns just last week, was also tasked in any way in facilitating the transport of illegal immigrants across the border, and if so, whether he helped other like-minded radical islamists enter the country.

Keep your families safe, /k/.

I used to work for G4S until like a month ago.
That's pretty fucked.

Ever noticed anything suspicious?

G4S provided security services at my last job. If I still worked at that shit hole I'd bust their nuts over that for ages.

Honestly, how much of that shit happened because of a few naive altruistic bastards being used by cunts with an agenda?

I really wish we had your gun laws.

really a shame that this kind of opinion and reasoning isnt really allowed to be openly expressed in the west.

when an ethnic group, which does not make any effort to assimilate or stray from negative steriotypes is clearly responsible for adverse actions to a part of the world, it's racism to call them out for it. the long standing native majority is forced into the shame of not only adapting their culture to the foreign culture, but in many cases glorifying the foreign culture and giving them free rule over the majority. refugee and immigrant status has become foreign dignitary status and it disgusts me.

Someone got in trouble today at work for giving G4S workers shit over it. Wouldn't suggest it.

Hell if I know. Most of the G4S guys were poached from the security company that use to cover my old job. They were about as redneck as most of night /k/

I quit that job awhile ago, and I'd only mess with the guards I know are cool. It's all about knowing your audience.

Political correctness is the downfall of the West.

I am all for tolerance.

But that takes 2 to work.

Naive cunts will be used to shame others into submission, all in the name of empathy.

They'll brandish their ignorance so flagrantry, and apply their worldview to everyone around them.

All the while having grown up in gated communities.

It's funny

They killed their own movement.

More news

>ISIS claims responsibility for 2 dead in hostage situation

>Terrorist dead

>Child survived, now orphaned
bnonews.com/news/index.php/mobile/id4573
A French police officer and his wife, who works at the interior ministry, have been stabbed to death at their home in the Paris suburb of Magnanville, officials say. The Islamic State (ISIS) has claimed responsibility.

The incident began at around 8:30 p.m. local time on Monday when a man approached the officer outside his house in Magnanville and stabbed him multiple times, killing him. He then entered the officer's home and took the victim's wife and child hostage.

Hostage negotiators were able to make contact with the suspect several times, but the negotiations ultimately failed, after which the elite police unit RAID stormed the residence, said Pierre-Henry Brandet, a spokesman for the interior ministry.

When officers entered the house, the hostage-taker was shot and killed by police and the woman was found dead, though it was not immediately clear at what time she had been killed. The couple's 3-year-old son was found unharmed.

The police officer was identified by French media as 40-year-old commander Jean-Baptiste Salvaing, while the wife was identified by the office of President François Hollande as an employee of the interior ministry. Her name was not immediately disclosed.

The incident began at around 8:30 p.m. local time on Monday when a man approached the officer outside his house in Magnanville and stabbed him multiple times, killing him. He then entered the officer's home and took the victim's wife and child hostage.

Hostage negotiators were able to make contact with the suspect several times, but the negotiations ultimately failed, after which

In a brief statement on early Tuesday morning, the Islamic State-affiliated news agency Amaq claimed responsibility for the attack. It provided no further details, but the AFP news agency cited sources as saying that the suspect had said he was acting on behalf of the Islamic State.

President Hollande strongly condemned the "heinous act" and extended his condolences to the family and friends of the victims. His office said he will convene a meeting on the killings at 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday and Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve will travel to Magnanville, which is located in Yvelines and about 50 kilometers (31 miles) northwest of Paris.

Trumps speech on the matter

youtu.be/T93N7Gm-BUE

Obamas speech on it

youtu.be/XmYzUlDzg6k

>being surprised that the largest mercenary company in the world is doing shady shit for governments
I imagine some posters are busy choking on all that PMC cum they spend all the time swallowing.

>when an ethnic group, which does not make any effort to assimilate or stray from negative steriotypes is clearly responsible for adverse actions to a part of the world,
>indicts the entire ethnic group for the actions of a few and makes a sweeping statement about their behavior
>wonders why they're considered a racist

>glorifying the foreign culture
Give some fucking examples then, if you're not completely full of shit.

Big Boss will save us

>What is law of the average?

If a group commonly exhibits the same type of behaviour

then applying that to entirety of it is logical.

If you apply that to every individual you yourself come across then you're a racist.

>Dumping them in Phoenix

What?

Whoops. Forgot to delete.

Lol, G4S is anything but a PMC. They're straight up mall cops. Like 95% of their postings are unarmed corporate "security" jobs.

I work at G4S this is correct. Their requirements for armed security with G4S is the hardest I've seen in any security firm also.

Well they both stood on the bodies of dead homos to promote their ideology. I guess I agree with Trump more so that's who I'll vote for.