Ask a leaf visiting debtland anything

Ask a leaf visiting debtland anything

10$ hookers real? what about mail order brides

Why would you? CND is worth dirt compared to the Euro

Here with my girl, so I won't be doing any sex tourism

Do you enjoy your stay?

Only here for a couple days really then I'll be doing an ask me anything with the Alboflag. Thing are much cheaper and not in Euro over there. But fuck, the prices are ridiculous for merchandise(not food) here. Probably cause the debt

Boring as fuck tbqh senpai. I'm in Athens and other than the Acropolis its just a fucking sea of tenements for miles..

pay debts

you should check a tourist guide before visiting a new place. it's like tourism 101. I would expect this from a burger but you? Also go to exarchia and shout hitler dindu nuffin wrong.

Acropolis is nice
Also the government building with traditional guards
Nice strip clubs
Cheap cafes

Which city? I can give you recommendations.

I'm mainly visiting Albania on this trip. Athens is more a stopover. Went to The Mall today. Beddy gud food and view at those cafes there

>coming all the way from north america to visit albania

Was it autism?

Also the museum is pretty cool

And when you're going out in the evening, don't go to tourist bars, go where locals are

Yes but mostly it's my girlfriends birthplace so we're visiting her family. I plan on getting drunk as fuck off of raki

Is it true that Greece is very in debt?

Is your GF an albo?

pay denbts

Yes, I'm predicting you have a harsh veiw on her people

Ask a muzzie tourist all expenses paid in coldland anything.

The price of imported merchandise and goods is through the roof so I would say yes. It's about 50% more than what I would pay in Canada

Did she steal anything yet??

It depends of her ethnic background. Many albo chicks have nasty tempers though.

Are you in Athen?

Someone told me Athen is full of gypsies. But my mate also admitted he can't see a difference between a greek, gypsy, or an arab.

No
Her family is all from the south of Albania. She has her moods like most women. No throwing shit across the room ordeals though.

My girlfriend pointed one out to me, much darker skin, uglier. And caring a truckload of toilet paper rolls on her back..

She must be of Tosk heritage, they consider to be the "good" albos.
Did she recently migrated to Canada? Or was she born there?

Athen? Go home Hansl, your bull is prepped already

If you can't see the difference between a Greek, a gypsy and an Arab you must be a complete fuckwit. True Greeks don't look Arab or gypsy. You must live in a refugee camp

no. it's cause the tourism business is trying to rip you off pham

When will you leaf?

Take notes. You are witnessing something similar to Canada's future.

I'm thinking of going there this summer. How cheap are the prostitutes?

How's the food? I heard its great

>10$ hookers real?
They are real.Mostly balkan cunts,albanian,bulgarian etc. and they look horrendous.