HomoHoax

I did a search on a couple of the Orlando "victims'" names
Jerald Arthur Wright
Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon,

Funny, neither one of them had a facebook or social media profiles..
the only links that come up are MSM "News:" about them...
Pages and pages of news.. but no twitter, no jewbook, no youtube account links..
It is if as this people didn't exist before the HomoHoax
Hmmm...

But i am sure the gubment got around to creating their fake social security numbers after the blunders in the Sandy Hook Hoax

Actually my first cousin was best friends with Jeralds fathers brother. Its disgusting you think this is fake. Are their tears fake? Is the incredible sorrow they feel fake? Please tell him it's fake to his face and he will show you how real this is.

I know some1 who was there

Nice damage control, gov.

you're sick
you should go to Holland and ask to be euthanised

>gay bar shot up
>Canada knows someone there

Obviously

My fathers cousins uncles brother knew luis. its legit.

Of all places in the web you decided to choose Sup Forums to ask why somebody had no social media?

>a colombian pretending everyone uses social networks

They probably used female names

>a bunch of faggots got lit up
>it might not have happened

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was fake.

My grand father's aunt's mother who died a bunch of years ago was summoned in a ouija game by someone who was there.

My grandpa's uncle's sister's kid's best friend's cat knew someone who was there, you fucking shit lord
I'm now #ArtilleryForHillary

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon die trying to exit through the blocked door.

It was clearly a hoax.

>can't take an obvious joke

This is why no one likes conspiracy theorists. NO FUN ALLOWED

My uncles friend who let me borrow the new Mortal Kombat (that's not even out yet) used to bang one of the dead specs at the club.

My dad works for Nintendo.

i know a guy... who knows the son of a guy who knows the uncle of a guy who knows..

FACE IT YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING SHILLEAF

k bro

but
i dont have a failbook or shitter or fuck all of any social media. i have a "burner" phone i feed minutes in whenever i need to. when people need / want to talk to me. they fucking talk to me

>i dont have a failbook or shitter or fuck all of any social media. i have a "burner" phone i feed minutes in whenever i need to. when people need / want to talk to me. they fucking talk to me
>when people need / want to talk to me. they fucking talk to me

Fucking this. A thousand times, this. The internet would be a much better place today if Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and all the other social media bullshit never came to be.

Or maybe they didn't fucking use social media. I don't, I'm queer. It's not unheard of.

>using your real name online

I know lots of people who don't donate their personal details to Facebook, including homos.

Jesus, is this what happens when 14yo boys try to be cyber detectives?

Ah, another shitskin trying to make us believe this is just a hoax. Face it, this is due to the untermensch ideology called islam.

>don't have any social media or pictures floating around
>mfw Sup Forums would think I never existed if I was killed in a shooting

Man this s*** is why I say f*** the USA f*** the CIA f*** everybody I'm f****** out dude I'm going to Canada f*** you guys I'll see you later niggers.

Enjoy WWIII.