Thoughts on Julien Baker?

Thoughts on Julien Baker?

Was kind of disappointed by her new album, but Sprained Ankle is still great. Hopefully her second album slump is just from her boom in popularity since signing to Merge or something

First album is comfy as hell. Didn't listen to the new one too much, seems pretty much the same as the first one.

i agree with this thread. her last album was better. but i still love her

deleted all of her music when i learned that she's a l*sbian

what..................

I liked her last album.
I also want her to sit on my face

a real fucking bummer she's a lesbian

why censored the e? wut?

Really? Gross deleting her albums now

I was destroyed when i found out she's lesbian, i hope it's a phase.

I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN, I THOUGHT I FOUND THE ONE

boring but inoffensive

Which gender is that

Doesn't matter desu, it's qt and has a butthole.
Good enough for me

does the patch on her right arm say
>race war
>just do it
???

is that an enemies list patch? nice

Proud christian lesbian who makes boring indie rock

I was at a Dunkin Donuts this morning on my way to work to get me and the boys some coffee, when I saw a small woman with dark circles under her eyes getting short with one of the employees.

"I have ten Dunkin Donuts gift cards! TEN! Are you telling me none of these work?!"

"Ms. Baker please calm down, you're on your tenth cup of coffee this morning", said the server, visibly distressed and looking worried about the mental state that the customer was in.

As the people in line started yelling at the woman to step to the side, she told them to shut up and give her some Dunkin Donuts gift cards or she would stand there all day. She picked up a guitar that was leaning against the counter and shouted, "OKAY I WILL PLAY YOU ALL A SONG IF I CAN GET SOME COFFEE!"

We had to leave to get to work on time, but I swear I heard her say something like, "Is this because I'm a Christian?! Or is it because I'm gay?!" as we exited the building.

What a weird day, Sup Forums

I don't know who this is but they look like a less attractive version of Mikael Akerfedlt

Mikael looks exactly nothing like Julien. You're crazy.

Also, Turn Out the Lights is a better written and better sounding album than Sprained Ankle. I'm just getting a little tired of her song structures being crescendofolk that culminates in yelling.

this p much.
sprained ankle is great but i wasnt a huge fan of her last album. still excited about her future work.
also i dont particularly care for her voice when she gets shouty but thats just kinda a minor annoyance.

lmao

I love her yelling, much more so than a lot of similar folky musicians who do the same.

>she looks like an ugly boy with gauges in her ear
>surprised to find out shes a dyke
lolwut

Read that shes a lesbian so I deleted all her music

yeah. go home is one of my favourite album closers.

Man shush it up.

I don't like her latest and can barely find myself listening to Sprained Ankle again. I'd still like to play with her nice butt.

say what you want about her music but she writes some seriously devastating lyrics

"Funeral Pyre" is a great one.

Looks like a female Jacob Bannon lmao.

I've seen people with better resemblance
I just don't remember which.
eh kinda

Mark E Smith is closer. There's like a 40% resemblamce between her and him.

I really liked her second album. It's a bit different from the first but still great.

fuck...I just realized..fuck this girl is cute, btw

Wut

the same girl we were talking about

Oh but what did u mean you just realized it?

I wanna FUCK her.

I took a good look at her face in the photo

>Sprained Ankle
>deleted all of her music when i learned that she's a l*sbian
this is the social opprobrium we need

Are u a lesbo? Then no u don't get to.

Oh

if i must raep...

Don't even joke about that u sicko

>Sup Forums
>Music
Does every thread about a lady have to devolve into anons talking about wanting to fuck them? Really?

heh nothin consentual, kid

they have to make legitimately good music first

I’m not quite a fan of her guitar work and vocal melodies, but I appreciate her lyricism and vocal delivery. I still support her given that she’s a Christian unlike most indie musicians that are Godless heathens.

Godless heathens bttr

Super boring.

Met her last year, she's chill af.