Anyone heard this yet? what do you think?

anyone heard this yet? what do you think?

Lenient 3/5
Melba best song
Let "them" win. Who could that be?

7.5/10, way better than worry but nothing close to we cool

Cool. Worry took a few listens to click with me, so I'm assuming this one will too.
who here going to see him this year? I heard his live shows are 10/10

USA is one of the best songs he's written in his career. The album is leagues better than worry. i could only get through that one once and thought it was the worst of his career. its a different beast than we cool, but we cool has more great tracks on it than this one. overall a solid addition to his catalog.

live shows are great if youre a big fan of the music. hopefully youre young tho, i havent seen em in a few years but id imagine its mostly people 22 and younger

the only song i dont like is 9/10

but i am high on the subway 9/10 times

I hate to say it but... it's a 10/10

Worry was actually better than We Cool, you have to listen to it more
At first I also thought it wasn't as good, but it is
You can't judge an album by only listening to it once pleb

how fast do his tickets sell?

9/10

I prefer his BTMI stuff but I'm always happy when he releases something new. Usually there are a least a couple of tracks I don't like from the newer stuff but this one seems like one of his better recent releases.

I doubt they sell within a week, but you might as well get em when they drop. All tickets are only $15

Thanks!

I definitely liked Worry more, this is gud though

I like it, not as much as WORRY though. It gets worse at the second half imo

already forgot about it/10

best track actuale

Poppy garbage that's mildly entertaining.

I like it a bit more than Worry. if only because it's a bit more laid back in it's approach. Only track I'm not a huge fan of is Beating My Head Against a Wall.

I look like shit is his best album. Also shouts out to the arrogant sons of bitches

normies don't know ASOB was peak Jeff

BEEP BEEP BEEP

it is guuud. USA rips. the peak hooks arent as strong as any of the other jeff ive listened to more than once. he better fuccing tour europe for this