Hello Sup Forums can you explain me with five good reasons why Britian should leave the EU?

Hello Sup Forums can you explain me with five good reasons why Britian should leave the EU?
And are there also valid reasons why Britian should NOT leave the EU?

There are pretty much no "good" reasons to leave other than "muh sovereignty" and being able to use kettles to make coffee / tea.

pro:
If uk leaves we will get some of our diaspora back
con:
If uk leaves they will become a caliphate

>getting ripped off by eu globalists
>preserve way of life and sovereignty
>stop influx of immigrants
>lets normal, average, native Brits decide the destiny of England
>it could set an example for other countries in similar systems

It's really a European extension of trumpism

Do you think EU is on the right path with their globalist mindset, removing border and states, spreading diversity and tolerance and in trade you get peace, and easier trade.
=> vote stay

Do you want the EU to burn because of their globalist mindset and because you see what the EU truly is.
=> vote out

Alright what would you consider as a good mindset for the EU?
What should the EU look like?

>getting ripped off by eu globalists
how do you want to prevent globalization?

i want it to be what it should have stayed as. A trade union.

>A trade union.
Why should it stay as a trade union? In 100-200 years no one will care about our small nations, why dont build up something bigger?
Do you consider giving up your culture as a problem?
Throughout the centuries there were always cultures that vanished, why is it important to defend national sovereignity? Please give me arguments.

No European superstate. Nation states only. It could start trade wars but I would rather live in a nation then a stateless territory that views its citizens as economic stock

>I would rather live in a nation then a stateless territory that views its citizens as economic stock
What is the problem about this? Does a nation from a classical perspective not also consider its inhabitans as economic stock?

Beats me.

A nation is a group of people bound by language and culture. I'm saying there's more to life then just going to work everyday. Spiritual cultural connections and sense of belonging only a nation state has to offer

>why is it important to defend national sovereignity?
Because i dont want to be ruled by other peoples values, that includes germans, mudslime swedish and whatever else.
Culture = values

The trade union is so we can live in peace and prosperity. part of democratic peace theory is, that trade between two states equals closer connection, closer connection equals a smaller likelyhood of going to war with eachother.

Nations are here to stay.

>EU
>values
top fucking kek.

Do you see this post?

See what the first two words on it are?

508 million people have this post and can use it to enter the UK.

>A nation is a group of people bound by language and culture.
You have different cultures between different groups, i agree with that, but there are also different groups within groups. For example people from Washington have a different idea of live than people from Texas, there are also different relgious groups within one country i.e southern germany catholic nothern germany protestantism. Groups/Culturs are changeing over time, why try do stop this process? It cant be stopped.

what is top fucking kek?

That's why Washington and Texas are differen states and why people advocate for states rights.....

And I agree we should allow value systems and cultures to evolve on their own, but not because of alien elements

>closer connection
Closer connection will lead to an exchange of cultural values throughout the time. Why do you care that much about cultural values? Cultural values are abstract upper values, is it not more important to satisfy people individual needs of self actualization ? From my perspective the goal of a democratic society should be to gurantee every individual self actualization, instead of defending cultural values

Self actualization is nourished by living in a cohesive and caring community.

They wont have to obey EU bullshit, but they will most likely end up doing so anyway.
If brexit happens they wont just leave EU over night, it will take literally years of negotiating everything such as "what is a cucumber" and if they disagree with the EU shape and size guidelines/rules they wont be allowed to sell them within the union.
Its a long slow process but i think they should go for it and i hope Denmark will too, eventually

Pros:
1. Will reach the ideal of sovereignty that is close to the heart of many UK citizens
2. Will be more independent over funding (the degree to which is, of course, hotly debated)
3. Will hypothetically remove freedom of movement into the UK, eventually (though this is not likely to happen)
4. Will not be subject to EU regulations (agriculture, justice, etc.)

Cons:
1. Will have to submit to trade tariffs for those not convenienced by the single market
2. Will see lower investments from countries outside the EU that use the UK as a portal to the countries of the EU
3. Will be subject to economic decisions made by EU countries (the degree to which is, of course, hotly debated), without having a veto in any of those decisions
4. If freedom of movement is eventually removed, UK citizens (specifically retirees and other people to live abroad for pleasure) will no longer be able to without a reason, dictated by the countries they want to live in

Other:
1. Workers unions will no longer have the protections dictated by the EU, what they are replaced with is at the whims of the local government
2. Total independence from EU laws will take many, many years. And what replaces the current trade deals with the EU may not necessarily be better than what exists now, and could be a facsimile of what we have now, except with more volatility

My remain bias is clear (UK citizen working in Bulgaria, so I obviously have a stake in this outcome), but those are my views anons.

We don't really have a blue print for any other kind of system besides nation states. One of the things about democracy is that it only works if the population buy into it. The average UK voter didn't really buy in to the EU system