Why should we spend billions of dollars on "mascot" endangered animals (eg pandas...

Why should we spend billions of dollars on "mascot" endangered animals (eg pandas, tigers) when there are other species that are motr that are more essentially linked with the ecosystem and could have bigger impact on human life (eg. bees, corals)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfat.gov.au/geo/philippines/development-assistance/pages/development-assistance-in-philippines.aspx
globalresearch.ca/death-and-extinction-of-the-bees/5375684
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We spend money on those too
But people would rather look at cool looking animals than bees

Those animals are just the front those organisations use to collect money.

can you fuck off
literally not politics, more like open-ended economics.

most of the mascot endangered animals are only endangered because of humans hunting them, rather than nature naturally killing them off

Endangered animals are why I want to nuke China god bless America

>tfw about to eat whale right now
Tip top kek

Why should we spend millions of dollars on "mascot" South East Asians (eg filipinos) when there are other ethnicities that are more essentially linked with the economy and could have a bigger impact on human life (eg. New Zealanders, Americans)
dfat.gov.au/geo/philippines/development-assistance/pages/development-assistance-in-philippines.aspx

Because feelans.
It's much more marketable to talk about pandas than about the ecological impact of free nylon bags and motion detector urinals.

>going to eat whale
>that I.d.
Blessed kek.

That looks delicious.

Why is it you have to eat every life form you encounter to extinction, Japan? Is it just so delicious.

It is
Because whales are tasty and so is horse and I don't give a fuck if people think they are cute and want to save them.

i've never tasted sea mammalian before. is it similar to dog?

>Because whales are tasty

That's what your Chinese brothers say about dogs. I thought apex predators taste like shit?

Red meat is better than white meat. Its oily and flavor is hard to explain.

Dogs actually become people's friend so it is different. Whale is stupid fish that makes retard noises that people are tricked into thinking is cute.

chinks think rhino horn powder will make their babydicks grow

I have a PETA tier animal rights activist acquaintance who's in Japan and she asked me what souvenir I want.
Now I know.

tbqh we should kill them all

who gives a shit about rhinos or bees lol

bees are important, schlomo

based gook

keep eating whales and dont listen to greentards

Kill yourself jew.

yeah right

how are they important

bees don't do shit

rhinos are incredibly important though because they pollenate flowers

see

Nice one, underage fag

Bee's are important for keeping plants and crops alive, you want to ever see a fucking flower? Keep. The. Bee's. Alive

Rhino horns are responsible for more deaths than any other form of animal horn. There is NO NEED for a horn that big. When god made the world he had no idea that rhino horns would eventually become so powerful, so they were permitted but it was literally a different world back then, and there is no conceivable peaceful reason that a modern rhino would ever need a massive assault horn like that.

The sooner we stop this madness and implement some common horn control the sooner we will truly be able to claim to be civilized. Just look at the much more progressive African countries that don't allow just any rhino to keep a massive horn. They confiscate rhino horns regularly because they don't have some idiotic "god given right" belief that their right to carry a horn is soooo much more important than the lives of millions of children who would still be alive if they hadn't been murdered by a rhino.

shame on you, Sup Forums. shame on this country. I'm moving to Congo where people have some common god damned sense.

holy shit are you retarded? the extinction of bees would have devastating consequences not least of which being fucking famines.

>liking flowers

bloody poofter

>what is abiotic pollination
>bees are the only pollinators
dumb shitbong

yeah right

got any evidence of that

its the other way round dumb ass

Kek

I hate you nips, but don't ever let whiteys stop eating whale and dolphin

> About 80% of all plant pollination is biotic

nigger. not having bees would damage the world and humanity severely

got any evidence?

the weak should fear the strong. the plants who depend on bees deserve to go extinct

kill them all

But perhaps the biggest foreboding danger of all facing humans is the loss of the global honeybee population. The consequence of a dying bee population impacts man at the highest levels on our food chain, posing an enormously grave threat to human survival. Since no other single animal species plays a more significant role in producing the fruits and vegetables that we humans commonly take for granted yet require near daily to stay alive, the greatest modern scientist Albert Einstein once prophetically remarked, “Mankind will not survive the honeybees’ disappearance for more than five years.”

globalresearch.ca/death-and-extinction-of-the-bees/5375684

2/10 fell for the bait

>money

thats just a bunch of unproven claims

I asked for evidence. people constantly fearmonger that bees are dying out. so there should be more than enough opportunity for data gathering

bluepilled dumbasses

its a legitimate question to ask if bees really are that important to us because all I have seen so far are baseless claims. I have yet to see evidence

>britbong education

What came first: The bee or the flower?

Its not a chicken/egg relationship. One is distinctly dependent on the other, and its not flowers dependent on bees. Flowers predate bees by about 50 million years. This doesn't mean that a bee extinction isn't a bad thing, just that its not the end of the world like some retards want to claim.

Its like you don't realize that you are only the latest in a long line of doom-sayers going back to the dawn of humans. Doom-sayer is the second oldest profession.

wooooow just wooooow are you KIDDING ME?!?

I have read on reddit that bees will soon be extinct and then humans and plants die too so that means it must be true

humans can and will create other means for survival, thats how we work.

I bet it taste like science.

>what is a flagship species
Protecting one species by protecting its habitat protects hundreds of other species.
The giant panda shares its habitat with many endangered species nobody gives a fuck about. Luckily for them, the panda is protected.

how many layers of irony are you guys on

It is easy to solve:

>make rhino farms
>eat their meat and sell their horns and skin

It worked with the buffalos in US