become ubermensch chad and steal all the women

the start of your journey

youtube.com/watch?v=iTTTgzR0x28

>Jerry Paper
>ymo
Good taste ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=llia7gdJd40

can i lift away awkwardness?

At some point you'll be so fit and attractive that your awkwardness will get more free passes and you'll find some girl who'll want you. Lifting does help build confidence though, so you may actually be able to do that.

All /fit/ did is gave me a major complex about 5'9" (never cared before) and really embedded a lot of sick/toxic thoughts about genetically predisposed aesthetics

Not a good place to hang out. Just read Starting Strength and avoid that board

>Starting Strength

please please please dont do this. just lift weights for 45 mins 4 times a week

yeah you're right, that's what i was getting at. just read the sticky ast a starting point it's very useful. stay in /fit/ the actual board too long you'll be insecure about manlet memes and you'll just see a bunch of gay shit. however, they have some good advice occasionally.

ok what routine should i do though what reps/sets what lifts etc

>being this beta
no music will cure this
stop giving a fuck about female attention, stop listening to gay twinkle pop, and start lifting persistently.

otherwise kys

bench till max 5x
bicep curls till max 5x
overhead press till max 5x
power partials till max 5x

shouldnt take more than an hour

what does till max 5x mean

if my 3x5 for bench is like 190lbs then what would i be doing under your routine

what are power partials

>all this /fit/ discussion
Do any of you actually have girlfriends? Too bad you can't lift stuff to make your personality appealing.

5 sets

dump reps, just go till max. this is the alpha training program

a dumb bell workout, great for shoulders. google it

t. skinnyfat dork projecting his laziness onto others

When did i project anything? I have a gf and i would never exercise.

imagine bragging about this. i bet your gf is as flabby and annoying as you are, match made in heaven

>beta
>not soyboy, numale, cuck

back to r/eddit you old hag

why don't you suck my feminine dick

all i'm saying is lifting isn't going to get you a gf, it clearly hasn't solved your aggression issues either

i have 4 slam pieces and am in great shape. you have a weird looking body, an ugly fat girlfriend, and you're sitting on Sup Forums bragging about it in a thread where people are civilly exchanging exercise tips. sort yourself out

now this is projecting lol

ok course it won't, but it's one way (among several) to get the confidence to not care about having a gf, which coincidentally is when females start noticing you. the alternative of chasing pussy and crying on the internet about not getting any, despite not devoting any effort to self improvement, is beyond pathetic. see: OP

all i'm saying is boys like have deep seated issues that are made even worse by entering the trashfire that is /fit/ culture
'slam pieces' lol, way to act like a nigger

most guys who are "good at flirting" don't even realize they are doing it

just be more attractive and less fucking terrified of women and you'll do fine

based

nah bro you gotta develop a deep seated loathing and hatred of women for not giving you what you're entitled to

Woah I was listening to jerry paper before I entered this thread

it's hard to argue with trips like those but desu his attitude isn't causing any harm
men with low self-esteem do better to be surrounded by more confident peers. you coming in here and saying "lol I don't lift and I have a gf, you're all losers" is contributing less to the conversation

skinny fat *and* a race realist. poetry.

cool kids - echosmith

>i would never exercise
Are you American perchance?

now THIS is soy!

now YOU are gay

this

Seriously though. Threads are made asking what "soyboy" music is and I don't think there is a better fit for it than this.

lol faggot

>tfw see a guy 3 times my age flirting with a girl my age.

Only alt-right eat soy AKA nazi beans

Soyboy meme was funny the first few times but honestly it's fucking lame and overdone now. It doesn't even have a coherent meaning anymore, it's just the same as numale or bugman or cuck or whatever other buzzwords you have.

relationships are for suckers

youtube.com/watch?v=U-xetxYwyak

user that song is about the freedom of being in love.

>caring about lyrics like a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hr8X2a2cc

youtube.com/watch?v=LT-Ug4pg4Qg

Sup Forums BTFO bwahahahahaha

First time hearing this. Beatles aren't as bad as people make them out to be on here.

the fact that this was never serious makes this a reddit meme.

I'm a 5'8 skinnyfat awkward beta. If I can get laid so can anyone else here. You don't need to be /fit/ you just need to leave your room every once in a while and not spill your spaghetti around women.

>toxic
typical numale

>it's this guy again

you're probably fucking low tier women.