Why is abortion a leftist position?

Why is abortion a leftist position?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_embryogenesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it helps destroy nations.

It's not inherently left or right.

Originally it ws legal in the North American colonies, until the late 1800's when various groups of doctors basically pushed the issue through church groups to remove one of the mainstay procedures of apothecaries and midwives, and erode public perceptions of them being medical practitioners.

Not that anybody here cares about actual history, or even a nuanced answer that is devoid of slogans...or even knows what the left/right paradigm actually represents...

Those look delicious.

thats one rare pepe

fpbp

I made a thread because I care, didn't I you smug fuck

I think the answer is incredibly simple.

>Lethargy

Abortion is just about being lazy and/or carefree. They don't want the responsibility of a child because oh you know.......

>THIRSTY THURSDAY WITH THE GIRLS!!!!! LOL!!!!

That's hot, got any more of those pics?

delete this right now

no

Which you began by asserting a falsehood displaying your complete ignorance of the subject.

"Left" denotes a political structure in which power is theoretically derived (primarily) from a collective in a manner that is accessible to all citizens.

If you actually meant to ask why it is referred to as a leftist issue, it's because left-learning political groups generally fall onto the side of defending sovereignty over one's body. This is why you may see them arguing in favour of concepts such as euthanasia as well.

And people conflate this with being inherently leftist, because they are simple minded retards who learned about politics through marketers, and they have no fucking clue what the "left"
even is, let alone comprehend nuance such as conservatism and progressiveness being methods of shaping and applying policy, and not actual ideologies unto themselves.

I like abortion because of the disproportionate amount of shitskins it kills. I would never want abortion for anyone in my family, we'd find a way to take care of the child unless it was a nigger, then we'd have to do a 40+ trimester abortion on the woman.

I really just wish people would acknowledge that abortion is murder and that most of the time it's done because the woman is lazy and doesn't want the responsibility, lets just call it what it is.

Right wing cucks for some reason want a larger dindu population

I'd call wanting to conserve a life pretty conservative.

It's not.
Good post.

Because it is a feminist cause.

Because it is has been made into a women's rights issue, completely ignoring the fetus/baby's life before a certain point. If BLM actually did what they claim to do, they would be protesting outside Planned Parenthood and pushing for stricter abortion since it kills more nogs than any race riot or mass lynching ever has. But they don't. And that is why they're still only ~13% of the U.S. population.

a fucking leaf

/thread

Post yfw a nig is aborted
>mfw

because the left hates blacks more than anyone else. They only pretend to support them for votes, but in reality they want to keep their numbers as low as possible while still holding an edge on elections

>Why is abortion a leftist position?

It is really an attack on women's rights. Women are biologically designed to control their own reproduction and ethically charged with deciding whether or not they will become mothers.

It doesn't matter if you are a deontologist or teleologist, women have a right to self determination,

When women's rights of childbearing are respected, the state thrives. In places where the state controls childbearing and women are denied their rights, the culture destroys itself.

Stalin, Hitler and Mao were all anti-abortion during their nations' greatest killing years. However the USSR and China reversed that after their leader's deaths and stopped the killings, too.

>I'd call wanting to conserve a life pretty conservative.

The fetus is not "alive" on its own, so the point is self-contradicting. I'd call that a conservative position.

Because religion has defined the left/right dichotomy for decades.

Because the left is obsessed with death.

>I really just wish people would acknowledge that abortion is murder

We all wish others were as gullible as we are. But that still wouldn't make it "murder".

That would deprive women of their natural right to decide for themselves if they want to be mothers.

Here comes Satan trying to convince us just because some woman can slice a baby out of her stomach a month early and it

>Surprise!

dies that it's not a human being.

Whatever though, however you have to mentally contort to deal with killing a baby. I really don't care, I just think it's funny all the mental gymnastics these women put themselves through to convince themselves that they did it for reasons other than laziness and that a fully functional human wouldn't have popped out of them if they weren't self absorbed sluts.

Kek'd hard

because even clumps of cells have the right to live

Putting a pair of motorized tongs up a cooch and stopping a babies heartbeat and sucking it out with a vacuum is pretty cut and dry, well not literally

Whatever people have to do to make themselves feel better after deciding to take the lazy whores way out. Whatever game of semantics is necessary to make you feel like you're not ending somethings life.

>willfully robbing human life isn't murder

black is white, up is down, cats can be dogs and dogs can be cats

Babies cant vote, women can.

>Here comes Satan trying to convince us just because some woman can slice a baby out of her stomach a month early and it dies that it's not a human being.

It's human tissue when it's a fetus. It's a human being when it's born.

God clear equates breath with life in the Bible. Look up breath and breathe in your concordance.

Satan killed off all the firstborn infants in Egypt one day...no wait...that was God. And you worship him. /Well played.

It's not, abortion literally started out as eugenics and to keep the black population in check.
And it's still that if you care to look at statistics. Proportional majority of mothers who abort are black.

Leftists just pick it up because it seems like women's rights to them.
Religious conservatives oppose it because they're cucks.

I'm getting really sick of retards who know nothing about anything but just oppose it because they blindly follow an ideology.

Honestly though, can anyone here even imagine having an abortion for anything other than health reasons or rape?

I would not be able to live with myself, I'd always be haunted with having fragged my kid pre-spawn. Hell if I didn't want it, I'd just give it away to some fire dept.

PS that said I'd be ok with outlawing abortions for households with a high income, and inversely giving low income outcomes money for abortions.

It could be painted as a general "overpopulation control" thing rather than eugenics.

Two (you)'s is the best I can do, I tip my trilby in your general direction.

>low income outcomes
low income households*

>the lazy whores way out.
>if they weren't self absorbed sluts
>because the woman is lazy and doesn't want the responsibility

The pattern is clear. You despise the women.
Or you all attended the same propaganda indoctrination together. Either is not good.

Because self-appointed intellectuals hijacked the workers' rights movement, realised that the workers were uninterested in their weird projects for changing humanity and that they themselves weren't numerous enough to take power, and started looking around for various tendencies to jump on the bandwagon of. A perfect such tendency is anything involving the feels of stupid self-interested people when they come up against societal morality. Hence the alliance with foetus killers and gays.

I got a girl pregnant once. She was my high school qt and I had only broken out of the friendzone after 2 long years. I loved her and I still do.

She got pregnant the first time we had sex (no condom, surprise surprise) and decided to get an abortion without telling me. Soon afterwards she decided to get back with her old bf.

Kills me inside. I still can't drink alcohol because if I do, I'll think about it and drink til I blackout or worse.

How is it not lazy to give up on a baby when it's not threatening your health or a rape baby that you had no say in conceiving?

I'll wait for the gymnastics!

>muh life full of potential and scho-

>God clear equates breath with life in the Bible. Look up breath and breathe in your concordance.
You've got to be fucking braindead to believe that. Have you never known what it is to feel a baby moving around inside the mother? They even "communicate" in a way, by pushing back against you and responding to various things like noise and whatever the mother eats. To use some text written by a bunch of weird Semitic priests several millennia ago to justify this stupid position is just disappointing.

>not be able to live with myself,

IOW women should not be able to either. They should suffer the same level of misinformation you do, correct?

The difference in this case is, you are the rights-grabber, not the group being denied its rights.

tell me again this person isn't a hero

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Views

Particularily her views on race and eugenics.

This is the person who invented planned parenthood to abort as many niggers as possible, with the goal to wipe out subhumans, and you fucking absolute retards paint it as WAHH INHUMAN because your retard semitic religion tells you it's not good.

bluepilled as fuck desu

Give them the choice, whatever.

But it should come with severe social stigma.

If they aborted their baby for any reason other than a detected disease/severe disability, then I think they should be treated like a sex offender.

I can't imagine what it would feel like if your girl aborted your kid against your will.

These are the evils of it that aren't immediately obvious to the superficial children that make up most of our voting populations, alas. Grim old story, sorry about that.

I guess the baby has no right to live? They could just donate the baby lol, people line up for years for white babies.

>Proportional majority of mothers who abort are black
America is not the only country with abortion dipshit. Abortion in white european countries contributes to declining birthrates which is used as an excuse for mass immigration

Why do you assume I'm a Christian? I'm not. I'm not particularly anti-Christian, though. And a negroid-extermination programme that does NOT work rapidly is obviously very susceptible to being halted, and THEN used to stir feelings against the perpetrators later on. In other words, stupid. Repatriation, or full regional autonomy within the USA were the only real solutions to the negro problem, and anything else was just asking for dangerous reactions.

>Give them the choice, whatever.
>But it should come with severe social stigma.
This is probably most sensible. Perhaps with informal mechanisms to try to ensure "in demand" (code word for white!) babies get adopted instead - small financial rewards could help this, even.

Abortion is pretty much the one question that effectively reveals the true nature of the leftist cockroach. Life begins when male and female reproductive cells merge. This is a scientific fact. I dare you to find me a paper in embryology that says otherwise. Terminating the pregnancy is equal to terminating life,it is murder. If you are wondering why there is much dispute over the period in which the abortion is legal you are going to be quite surprised by a common sense explanation I will give you here. It is limited to the first few weeks ( varying in different countries ) because the fetus ( blastocyst that evolves ) is amorfous-it does not resemble a human being thus it is easier to treat it as a lump of cells and not a developing human being. It is quite funny that retards fighting for abortion are using the reductionist argument ( "Its only cells" or "It only represents a potential from which the human will be spawned." ). Also, dont you find it quite funny that the left,which has no sympathies for the private property, actually thinks that another living being inside a mother is her private property and that no one can violate that. Abortion is also the next step down the ladder to complete sexual/societal degeneracy. You see, with abortion you do not have to take responsibility ( think about the modern welfare society which views responsibility as an unnecessary burden ) for your actions and you are given a medal of bravery/progressiveness from the high browed half-witted pseudointelligentsia smothering our civilization on her death bed. You can look at how abortion soared in the African-American/DINDU community after the power vacuum left by MLKs death ( again,look up MLK interviews/essays/speeches and his thoughts and compare them with BLM "views" on the subject) and how sexual degeneration decimated blacks. If you take your time and think properly about abortion you will gain great insights about the state of society you are a part of.

Because the left is against everything good, even the sanctity of human life. We all can see what degeneracy leads too in our societies, there are very real and destructive consequences to the decay of traditional christian values. Everything ties together and makes sense when you're truly a right winger, a lot on Sup Forums are leaning towards the right direction but they're still clinging on to their degenerate fedoras and self destructive lifestyles which leads them to let some things slide.

They promote everything what is degenerate

your whole retarded argument breaks down when you realize that women bleed out those same exact cells that could have been life about once a month

or that men ejaculate them 3 times a week

if early stage abortion is murder; then so is menstruation, ejaculation, cleaning bacteria from your shit stained walls, etc.

80% of babies dying from abortion are turd-skins you know

Does anyone else notice these one sentence picutre slide threads, everyone replies to them, and there is always only one post by the OP, saged
SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

>Why do you assume I'm a Christian?
I'm wrong to assume you're Christian, but you're acting according to Christian morals right now.

>and anything else was just asking for dangerous reactions.
It's a great success actually.
Abortion today still keeps the black population in check. Margaret Sanger was highly successful. If not for her, the US would by now be 60% black or worse.

It's funny that now the people who claim to be race realists are actively working to destroy what she set up. You're getting played by something, and I'm inclined to say it's the religion stemming from judaism.

Do you have a source for that?

See pic related. Google these states. You'll find the ones with more immigrants tend to have more abortions.

>You've got to be fucking braindead to believe that.
Critically reading the contents of the bible is stating fact. Believing what the bible says requires faith.
>77221026 says this is Satan. As a non-believer, I don't know how to tell the difference. But I can read the presumed "words of God" and he seems to be fairly clear about specifically when he thinks life begins (at breath).

>Have you never known what it is to feel a baby moving around inside the mother?
I've had parasites before and believe me you can feel them moving around inside you.

>They even "communicate" in a way, by pushing back against you and responding to various things like noise and whatever the mother eats.
It sounds like you are personifying something based on animation. You can dig up a worm from the ground and get it to respond to stimuli.

>To use some text written by a bunch of weird Semitic priests several millennia ago to justify this stupid position is just disappointing.
He started it. I just pointed out his glaring contradiction.

What part of "merging the reproductive cells creates life-a zygote" did you not understand? Are you fucking retarded? Menstruation/masturbation does not get of zygotes you Japanese rape baby. How about you read a book or two,maybe then the Japanese would leave your tiny dicked nation alone.

>Abortion in white european countries contributes to declining birthrates which is used as an excuse for mass immigration

I don't have the actual numbers for it, but abortions probably only makes up like 1% of the "possible humans that could have been".

Mostly it stems from our culture, where we would rather spend time studying and climbing the ranks of our job than having children.
Also, if you wanna talk about sort of anti-pregancy measures, condoms and pills probably make up like 98% of the field, remaining 2% is reserved for abortions and falling down stairs.

To blame declining birthrates on abortion is outright ridicolous

eggs and sperm cells cannot normally develop into humans.

once an egg is fertilized, it is a human.

of course, Catholics try to protect eggs and sperm cells as well.

abortion is a right, same as the right to have weapons for mc donalds i guess. wheter they use it in an acceptable way or not is up to the single person.
Also pretty much all people i know are pro abortion, both right and left, only ultra religious faggots are against

>Life begins when male and female reproductive cells merge. This is a scientific fact. I dare you to find me a paper in embryology that says otherwise.

You made the claim, you need to provide the scientific paper that proves life beings at conception. We'll wait right here while you get your "proof".

australia got it right first

>Because the left is against everything good,
Straight from Der Furher's playbook.

a normal egg or sperm cell will never start dividing and turn into a human. talk about blue balls. ouch.

a fertilized egg will immediately start dividing, which is what life is.

he's clearly talking about a zygote, not eggs or sperm alone

>decay of traditional christian values.

It was worth repeating.

so killing a cell is not murder, but killing two cells which have combined is suddenly considered life + murder? when can you begin to realize how erroneous your logic is?

also im not korean, i live in korea, nice try

i make 3x the salary of you and your inbred christian parents combined

>sanctity of human life

said no nuker ever

>once an egg is fertilized, it is a human.

The egg and sperm were human before they met, correct?

>also im not korean, i live in korea, nice try

Liar.
How much starcraft have you played this last week?

Because their views are not limited by religion.

It's religion that says we must raise seriously ill babies.

>two cells which have combined is suddenly considered life + murder?

we're talking about drawing lines, and that's the only scientific one that doesn't change under normal circumstances.

they used to talk about viability outside the womb, but with modern equipment that changes frequently; eventually it will be at fertilization, so we're back to that.

The resurgence of abortion in America is solely due to people from the progressive era who wanted to get eugenics programs(specifically targeted at blacks) in place and used the guise of "women's rights" to do it.

alone they dont have the potential to generate a full human, as any other single alone cells dont have.

>a fertilized egg will immediately start dividing, which is what life is.
Cancer cells will immediately start dividing, which is what life is, too.

New right slogan? CANCER IS LIFE!

>The egg and sperm were human before they met, correct?

they were not capable of becoming a human before fertilization. otherwise your ballsack would have a billion people in it.

now you are being more than stupid. cancer cells will never develop into humans.

how is this simple point so hard to grasp?

the egg has a finalized grow, that is to generate a human

cancer doesnt, it just keeps growing if there are nutrients, wheter the host dies or not

>That would deprive women of their natural right to decide for themselves if they want to be mothers.
That's called not having sex or using birth control.

>two cells which have combined is suddenly considered life + murder?

yes, exactly. Why is this so hard for you to understand? It's objectively the earliest stage of human development.

>bragging about your salary on the internet
the internet tough guy routine is embarrassing, spare us all

>we're talking about drawing lines, and that's the only scientific one that doesn't change under normal circumstances.

What about the miracle of childbirth?

For ten thousand years, in a hundred thousand cultures and communities, the beginning of new life has always been childbirth. Our science, language, religion, law and culture all agree on this one issue.

Only in the last 150 years have the feeble-minded been trying to re-write history with emotional pleas and unfounded religious declarations.

Jesus Christ,I knew the American education is shit tier,but looks like I have underestimated it again.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_embryogenesis
How about you finish elementary school before shitposting here?

>so killing a cell is not murder, but killing two cells which have combined is suddenly considered life + murder?
I honestly cannot comprehend how are you having a hard time understanding this. When male and female reproductive cells merge they form a zygote which is,and this is a scientific fact, the first stage of human being. Genetic recombination ( transcription of RNA etc. ) begins there, your traits are determined,in a big measure, while you are still an unrecognizable amorfous agglomeration of cells.
> when can you begin to realize how erroneous your logic is?
How about you point out the error in my rationalization? You,on the other hand, have displayed a level of ignorance that assures me that you are a Americoon weaboo that came to Korea to fulfill his fantasies.
>i make 3x the salary of you and your inbred christian parents combined
Highly doubt that.

And what if she does use birth control?
Condom + pill for good measure. But they both fail. Then what?

They obviously used birth control because they didn't want kids. So are you just gonna tell them "tough luck. Deal with it"?(Where dealing with it means being stuck with kids for the next 18 or so years)

>capable of becoming a human

Becoming a human when it is born. Thank you for proving my point.

RIP Pepe ;_;

the correct answer is that it's not possible to draw exact lines

saying that an egg is automatically a human as soon as it is fertilized is fucking stupid, and considering it murder is even dumber

i mean, the pro-life/pro-choice argument shouldn't really involve politics but it occurs to me that nearly every pro-life person i've spoken to doesn't give a fuck about humans in general; they don't care about the social welfare of the people in their country that they don't know; and certainly not the people in other countries

so what's with this absurd fascination with fertilized eggs?

>the beginning of new life has always been childbirth.

are you arguing that abortion should be allowed up until the minute that a baby is born? I personally don't have a problem with that, just clarifying.

also, it's pretty much known that if a child is born with terrible complications, the doctor will suggest to the parents that they let it die naturally, even if means are available to keep it alive.

>A woman's right to decide if she wants to be a mother.

They make that decision when they spread their legs and let a guy dump semen in them. When the fetus has a heartbeat, is kicking, and dreaming that decision has already been made.

>Jesus Christ,I knew the American education is shit tier,but looks like I have underestimated it again.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_embryogenesis

Is Wikipedia the "scientific paper" we were waiting for as proof? Would you kindly direct us to where Wiki says "life begins at fertilization"?
Thanks, champ!

>nearly every pro-life person i've spoken to doesn't give a fuck about humans in general;

sweeping statements like that simply demonstrate that you are blinded by your ideology and are not capable of clear thought.

>When male and female reproductive cells merge they form a zygote which is,and this is a scientific fact, the first stage of human being.

But not a "human being"

Thanks for playing! Next!

>"life begins at fertilization"?

can you at least admit that there is a fundamental change when an egg is fertilized, and that fundamental change is at least equal to the other major point, which is birth?

>How about you point out the error in my rationalization?

Rationalizations are by definition logical fallacies.

Ooops.

I wish Moot would have been aborted so I didn't have to read this leftist drivel.