How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>"muh Overwatch is SJW game!"
>"muh TF2 is redpilled!"

>TF2 has literal "we wuz kangz and sheiit"
>Miss Pauling is a lesbian
>Masculinity is made fun and mockery of via of Saxton Hale while Miss Pauldyke is shown as the true unsung hero
>theres no gays in overwatch

HAT FORTRESS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745265415
youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only weird people follow tf2 lore

enjoy your 20 tick rate press X to win headboxes the size of barn doors casual shit

>tf2 balancing is catered towards pubs
>tf2 has poor opimization now due to hats
>literal "muh TF2 is 2MLG

Plus
>there is no straight waifus in TF2

Thanks for the cancer bread.

How is overwatch SJW? I don't go to Sup Forumsomit

>tf2 has literal living cancer bread

This is why Sup Forums is Sup Forums's closest ally, though that line is blurred because of the neo Sup Forumsfaggots from Reddit

I'm waiting until July to see if Overwatch is even worth getting. If it's not dead by then it may stay alive for longer than 2 years.

>adults who argue over whose favorite video game is better
Even when I was a kid I thought this shit was stupid. You don't have to pick a fucking side, just play what you want.

>Sup Forumsomit

tf2 uses a token black character as humor how is that bad?

Because it features characters from all around the globe, including nippon and poo in loo

ctrl+f Sup Forums in almost any Sup Forums thread and chances are you'll find dozens of cunts crying about us raiding them

TF2 was garbage from the start.
TFC or GTFO

Do you think I mean it?
I'll give you a hint. I am the acting like an Australlian.

I thought we both hated SJWs and Jewish business practices. If we learned anything for GG, we pick up the pieces whenever Sup Forums sticks it's proverbial dick in beehives.

>Pauling is a lesbian
>Only said by a community comic creator and not officially by Valve

And i dont think they are making fun of masculinity with Saxton Hale. They are just making fun of Australian stereotypes.

Just like Battlefeild 1 amiright?

>they both have blacks so it's the same exact intention

So do you mean is the community comic the actual lore comic or something else entirely?

>Making fun of Australian stereotypes
>Is not make fun of shitposting or emus
You serious?

>Sup Forumsomit

You really think (((valve))) would be racist and make fun of blacks?

It would recover by getting rid of retards like you.

Gabe Newell believes in freedom of speech, you can LITERALLY go "RACE WAR, GAS THE KIKES" all day on official Valve servers without something ever happening. In Overwatch you get banned when saying "ez" which could hurt someone's feelings.

Sup Forums is a lost cause at this point, though.

The lore comic creators headcannon.

Im pretty sure he/she/it gets the actual script from Valve. Otherwise that shit is just fanfiction

Aussies didnt shitpost back in the 1960's

Two things.

A character, Tracer (British chick you see in the adverts) had a pose of her looking over her shoulder back towards the player as a victory pose. This was considered too sexual and demeaning by feminists so they complained. Blizzard then replaced the pose with one of Tracer in a famous pin up pose, which somehow made everyone happy.

Secondly a professor in bumblefuck nowhere complained that all the female characters were too stereotypically attractive, skinny and leggy. Within a week Blizzard had a pink haired Russian muscle girl out, who is actually quite likable because she hates the 'muh fantasy oppressed dindu nuffins' and is nationalistic as fuck.

its just less politically correct, why do you college jews post these bait threads?

>bottom right
DELETE THIS
Mei is just wearing warm clothes and is at least Christina Hendricks tier under those. Nothing will convince me other wise.

Wolf thing is Taiwanese FYI.

I was just shitposting my man, I just wanted to see if pol is as cucked as v

I am actually a refugee from v after a thread of gaming politics got me banned and reddit infested the place.

Wait, Pyro is Canadian?

Sorry but ive been using voice and chat for horrendous statements in overwatch.
I have about 45 hours in it by now and never had a ban/mute problem.

Overwatch could use higher tick servers and some hitbox management, because if you play hanzo you dont even have to aim really, just keep shooting into a bottleneck, someone will walk into your arrow with their 5m2 hitbox

You know giving nationalities to giant mechas, dwarfs and talking monkeys seems pretty retarded

I'm 54/54 with Reinhardt. Get on my level, scrubbies.

Grew up practicing with leaf blowers.

Aside from Zarya they're all pure eye candy, not sure how that is SJW. They're also all straight afaik.

See

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES.
Its a god damn game.

Zarya is best girl.

I'll admit the hair is fuck awful but apparently it's an inside joke in Blizzard.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745265415

Oh, well, Blizzard already deleted the thread since criticising Blizzard is literally against their rules, too (look it up).

But people did get banned for mean words or literally saying "ez".

youre pretty autistic about making fun of autists.
Projecting much buddy?

I'd make the case for Sup Forums and /lgbt/ being closer ideological allies to Sup Forums, but Sup Forums is definitely in our camp.

(((You)))

It's just a game. And it's also just movies. It's not like they're reaching a lot of young people and influence them. xDD

Stupid nazis.

Jesus Christ, you're going all out defending this shit game, Sören.

How about you just go back?

Sup Forums has gone to shit.

/tg/ (when summer fags leave) and /lgbt/ are our allies.

/tg/ is Sup Forums's greatest ally

I don't get it what am I looking at here?

>blonde haired blue eyes

JUST

Unfiltered Austim my dear pal

Jinx I suppose.

Ok ill leave you to your monologue little guy.
I thought you started a discussion not your own little mirror jerk. sorry.

How can you not get it? Someone said ez when his team won. Then the other team wins, they're all saying ez which leads to everyone threatening each other with reports.

>literal we wuz kangs
No, there's some complicated backstory as to why he's black.
>Miss Pauling is lesbian
Just because the writer tweeted that doesn't mean it's true.
>Saxton Hale is a joke about Masculinity
He's more of an Australian stereotype.
Overwatch is literal trash and is full of shills.

Is this actually a line that was written, accepted, performed and broadcast? Holy fuck this is blatant, glad I quit watching TV years ago.

See

>It's the "Sup Forumsedditors come to spread their gaymurr cancer during post cooldown on their containment board" thread

Kys.

>we want the assfaggot reddit cancer market

blizzdrone: eating shit from my hands taste so good

Sup Forums is a lost cause and people like you are one reason why. Overwatch is a literal Jew game and infested with Multuclutralism and xenophilia propaganda shit.

>Zarya is best girl.

You're a nigger.

Fact: there is not one single native African in overwatch.

Egypt isn't african clay, it just happens to be located on a continent called africa

still don't get it and google is giving me nothing on ez

See

>computer games

This imageboard is for people aged 18 or over

There also are literally paid shills and JIDF autists all over Sup Forums.

ez= easy

they are saying they suck at the game and it was easy to defeat them

I appreciate a women who can carry a sheep under each arm.

Although we can all agree Phara is worst followed by Symmetra.

>tf2
>not redpilled as hell
That's a shit opinion
>Pauling
>Lesbian
Prove this.
>Masculinity made fun of
No, you contrarian, it's fucking glorified but you've misinterpreted it as being facetious.
>no gays in overwatch
They don't have to be, since they all just fuck robots.

It's set 60 years in the future. They're importing sand-negros everywhere in germany in literally every single little village. In a hundred years they'll be the majority.

I know. Hate to say it but I was just shitposting to vent what went on. V is dead and (((reddit))) killed it

Didn't scroll down far enough.
Leave me be.

Of course. And it's the Springer (Jew) Verlag channel Pro/ broadcasting this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be
Of course it's retarded Americans producing this shit in the first place, though.

wait what thats it christ I haven't played any games in a few years minus tf2 and css

I thought the whole sjw stealing muh video games fuck off fedor white knights etc was just people exaggerating

I shitpost to laugh but this thread is making me feel because Sup Forums is now (((v)))

They did make fun of the tokenism in meet the demoman
>Immuh black scottish cyclops, dey got more facking sea monsters in the loched ness than the like of me

I don't think do, I called other players niggers and useless pieces of shit and still didn't get any warn just some sjw fags cried hurr report him for N WORD

>I thought Sup Forums wasn't right
>But Sup Forums was right
Why do you do this senpai?

It wasn't vidya is dead. Nu-gamers are the trend nowadays

They're clinging to clichés, Koreans are nerdy video game pros, Russians are conservative and rough (although this one looks like the wet dream of a Tumblrina), Japanese are all about "muh culture", Reinhardt the German loves "wurst". But somehow the "Germans are blonde" cliché is too unrealistic for them and they make everyone brown in Bavaria.

It's easy to spot the Jew these days.

I know senpai. I was just trying to have shitposting fun until I remembered what happened to vidya....

>this is just fanwork
>meanwhile this shit is actually official

It's all over.

Because it has ethnic characters

>How is overwatch SJW? I don't go to Sup Forumsomit

No scoreboard or kill/death ratios
Character voice lines are supportive, no taunting
No custom (offensive or humorous) sprays

Nice paranoia here m8, its not just a game to waste some time. No one gives a single shit about le exclusive skins changing hat or making skin a little bit darker which ofc is bullshut, i checked and skin tone is same for all skins except one. HURT DURR BRAINWASHING BLIZZARD JEWS

to me gamergate was just about console faggots fighting over reach being faggots and sjw injecting in there 2 cents
its funny because I've been really reading into tabletop / /tg/ stuff video games bore me now and I was told this is turning into a trend

>wake up
>my Nonwhite Stomping Simulator 2012 is in no danger of blatant sjw pandering because all hundred heroes have basically nonexistent sexuality and even if they did they're still all of different races with only a handful of humans
>return to sleep happy
Feels good, man.

What game is this?

>No scoreboard or kill/death ratios
I kinda like this just because it means healing characters aren't always the bottom of the pole.
Plus isn't there an mvp award?
>Character voice lines are supportive, no taunting
Doesn't that chink bitch say something like "Was this a real fight?"?

New target in Hitman?

>I thought we both hated SJWs and Jewish business practices
We do, we just don't want to go on a literal crusade.

Poland YES.

You can't refute ANYTHING written or shown in this picture.

Take the Jew dick out of your ass, you fucking retard. I'm not saying the game will literally lead to whites falling into oblivion. The propaganda is there, though, whether it's intentionally or unintentionally. It's silent rhetoric at least.

>gamergate was just consoles and sjws having opinions
You are wrong.

>Texas as a country
Never gets old

Yeah, he's from Calgary

Heard he was visiting Fort McMurray recently though

I've stopped playing vidya for a while since I can't afford a new console and most new games are jew shit games.