Muh powerful womyn

Muh powerful womyn

Is there no trope more annoying, transparent, and cancerous than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kSJr6uuqPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. virgin

> I'm worth more than my hole
> haha you're only mad because you can't have my hold

>not liking tough woman characters

>Mom drives me in her minivan

Le virgin faggot detected

American white males have the most fragile egos in the world.

>there are agendas I don't like in this propaganda movie

Toasty roasties detected

Why are virgins so pathetic?

Once when I was 12yo I dreamt of Xena choking me and masturbating me furiously while she screamed "ayayayayyayayaya" (Or whatever she screamed).

Now every time I see Xena I have a weird boner.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kSJr6uuqPM

why is she so perfect bros?

Some actresses who can pull it off
>sharon stone
>eva Green
>cate blanchett
>tilda swinton
>sigourney weaver

Some sctresses who they keep trying to push in this way that can't
>jennifer lawrence
>amy adams
>jessica chastain
>natalie portman
>anne hatheway

Probably a perfect balance of power, attractiveness, sexuality, feminity and independence.

fat ugly woman detected

Fat ugly virgin detected

men can get away with being bald fat and ugly. women can't.

Why do people think this virgin attack is effective? The truth is that misogyny regularly produces sexual tyrannosaurus

>What is negging

>men can get away with being bald fat and ugly
only if they're rich

That character was based on a real person though. Also it's not like she killed Bin Laden herself.

Muh middle aged depressed alcoholic man is a worse trope desu

Think Daniel Craigs Bond and Don Draper.

Don Draper is a good character IMO

Craig Bond however is a fucking abomination

women need to be vulnerable and lose often. giving power to women and making them win all the time is unrealistic. women's power is to endure suffering, give life and nurture the young. men's power is to provide and protect the weak.

I can accept this post as somewhat truthful.

I have no problem with the "stronk womyn" archetype if they're well written and not just some Mary Sue.

Are you retarded? Guys will fuck anything even if they're fat, missing a limb, etc.

No.

It's in everything. Literally everything. Since when did being an obnoxious know it all become such a positive trait

>women saying "motherfucker"
Cringe

God this movie was TRASH

>Being smart is bad stop microahgressioning me

It needs to be done right. Women wield power differently from men, and it looks differently hence why the femme fatale trope is so common. when you have some meek Jennifer Lawrence type acting as a take no shit ceo it comes off as disengengenuous. Very few actresses are talented enough to play a masculinized character without it coming off as an affectation.
this

Not liking forced strong independent woman characters

When women try to act like men they merely come off as bitchy dykes.

Can't stand this bitch. She might as well have a sex surgery because she acts and looks like a men already.

well I can definitely agree there is a good way and a bad way to about strong female characters

but when done right they can be fun as hell

Furiosa in Fury Road was good.

>The list from the bottom are all younger stars that millenials love.

Was she...?

I don't remember her having a character ever.

she was so-so

Emily Blunt in that Cruise movie

They exist, deal with it. My wife is an ex-model and career woman. She has her own business and could sustain herself until she dies, pretty much. You sound like our shy delivery boy that gets intimidated by her each time we order junk food.

Does your cunt of a wife get staring roles in movies for characters she's totally incapable of playing as well?

That "Muh powerful womyn" is based on a real person you tard.

>being this buttmad over entertainment and fictions

Your words not mine.

>big important lady assembles team of misfits to handle threats
>oh we better listen because she's stern and a lady
>whoops the team immediately had a member go rogue and begin destroying the city
>fix it and come get a VIP
>lol the VIP was me, let's go, thanks for doing all the work cleaning up my mess, mess

Man, why is it that my mind always goes to suicide squad when people talk about shitty tropes in movies?

Yes,the strong wymyn was the only one who could find OBL Kenobi while he was hiding less than a mile away from Paki West Point.
Totally happened this way.

What are you doing for a living?

Why would a successful man be interested in marrying a woman you describe? You most probably are a joke of a man, deal with it.

Dont these kinda films nowadays play around with the idea of a strong female woman, not making it so 2D dimensional to the keen watcher?

neck yourself you bitter virgin. you are a fucking parasite with nothing to contribute and cry the loudest over some bullshit that doesn't affect you the least. cunt, you don't like it? don't watch it. i hope you die bitter, and alone.

wew

Literally the opposite of reality.
Only when you've had relationships with many women you truly realise how completely useless they are.

>picking weak stupid females more than twice
Dumbass
Alternatively, your latent homosexuality could be the root of your issue

stop being such a cry baby and grow up.

This movie was great. You don't know shit about cinema or about interrogation.

Slow down lassie

Whatever, movies with unrealistic 'muh powerful womyn' don't sell unless they're shoehorned into established IP like Star Wars. even women know it's just propaganda b/c none of the moviegoing women really want to be the intelligence analyst hunting bin laden by crunching numbers and doing paperwork and shit.

>not putting Linda Hamilton on the list of actresses who can pull it off