>The Viking Age
>The Norwegian crusades
>Sami Holocaust
>Quisling
>Jante law
Just make euthanasia in legal in Norway already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BREXIT
>NEDXIT
>DENXIT
>All 3 join Norway and create a North Sea FTA
Yes, please.

boring.

YES PLEASE.

Norway seems like paradise desu. If I thought I could afford it and if its neighbor weren't overrun with tanned Germans, I'd move to a remote northern village there.

They don't want to go to the North, have complaint multiple times that they wanted to live in Malmo 'n shit. You're safe in the North.

But watch out for the Sami.

AROUND SAMI

HANDS GO CLAMMY

...I've got nothing, senpai

>AROUND SAMI
>HANDS GO CLAMMY
Christ, I can just hear the accent resonating from that post.

pls n-no bully

Around the sami, cry for mommy

Can someone confirm the accuracy of this documentary pls youtube.com/watch?v=FqgRC5sfCaQ

We had a Sami in the school, and everyone bullied him, even I did because of peer pressure. Just fucking kill me.

>giving a shit about snow-pygmees

Being bullied builds character, don't worry you did him a favor

Its a joke, but danish is gibberish drunken Norwegian. We have a joke here that says Netherlands was funded by a drunk viking because that too sounds like gibberish.

>1488
kek

I agree, usually people deserve it in my experience.

Being bullied makes you a swede.

Maybe he moved to Sweden

It builds character for some, some people go batshit crazy because they were bullied

>We have a joke here that says Netherlands was funded by a drunk viking because that too sounds like gibberish.
Fite me fagit

>1488
Witnessed!

The fuck is wrong with you

Bullying because you feel anger toward someone for not living up to the potential you want them to reach is based but only doing it because its what everyone else is doing is pretty gay

can we join pls?

Norway and Sweden deserves all this shit. You are going to learn be more multicultural the hard way.

Vote instead to become states of America after Trump wins with a clause that Americans cant move to your country

You will tip the voting base toward republican and we can be based again

Kingdoms only, sorry republishits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918) pls I just want to be able to buy snus from grocery stores

I want Norway to remain sovereign just in case brown people take over and us blond haired blue eyed people need to reassemble and start our half millennial raiding again.

You still get to hang around with Sweden in the EU tho :^)buy it from them

>viking heritage roleplayer
almost as bad as those """irish""" americans talking shit about the english

All we need then is Flanders to be liberated from the french monkeys, and the future is saved.

I really love Norway. What a cool country honestly.

>out of all the flavors you chose salty

I'm sorry you're not Norwegian master race. And you know what, the Irish here have a right to talk shit. In fact, the British here should be asking why the UK all talk like fags. They used to have a rhotic dialect, but had too many tea parties.

Also, please leave. Get out of the EU. We should be proud of our heritage and not be forced to water it down. These mudslimes are no good and suffer an alarming rate of mental illness.

>I'm sorry you're not Norwegian master race
Neither are you :^)

>"""irish""" americans
>irish
lmao

IF ALL MY PARENTS AND THEIR PARENTS AND THEIR PARENTS WERE FULL BLOODED NORWEGIANS THEN I GUESS I AM TOO

SAAAAAAAAAAMI
SAAAAAAAAAAMI
suck it yuropoor

if you like to walk around without anyone ever talking to you, or even standing to close to you
it's fine

everyone saying Norway is so great, honestly i want to move to Italy, there are a lot of things that people begin to dislike here i feel

Kalmarunion 2.0, now with less Sweden :)

I feel the same way man

That's not based. I guess you are also one of those people that would slap their child, fucking pathetic you're the root of all evil, not even lying.

>implying we didn't get that game from Australia

vet hva jeg skal i helgen

imo most of italy is a shithole, the countryside is pretty nice in the north, I wouldn't oppose moving to northern italy or austria.

>The Norwegian crusades
>What the fuck is this?
>Wikipedia it
>The Norwegian Crusade was a crusade that lasted from 1107 to 1110, in the aftermath of the First Crusade, led by Norwegian king Sigurd I.[2] Sigurd was the first Scandinavian king to go on crusade to the Holy Land. The crusaders did not lose a single battle during the Norwegian Crusade.

Man....

>>Jante law

That's Danish!

You forgot:
>Jewish Paragraph

Dafug r u on aboot? Jantelov is the glue of norwegian society.

>Jante law
>That's Danish!
>Sandemose emigrated to Norway in 1929
>A Fugitive Crosses His Tracks (En flyktning krysser sitt spor, 1933)
Granted he was born in Denmark and the story was about a danish town, but he was "Norwegian" when he wrote it.
But "Law of Jante is the idea that there is a pattern of group behaviour towards individuals within Scandinavian communities that negatively portrays and criticises individual success and achievement as unworthy and inappropriate"-

Yes, but it was written by a Dane.

It's more like quality control really.

I´ve always thought Denmark, Netherlands and the nordic islands should go into a trade/immigration union like the EU with Norway after you guys gtfo of that shit. It would be kick-ass.

(BTW: For you americans and gerries that want to live tax-free in a 100% white community. Check out Svalbard)

>negatively portrays and criticises individual success and achievement as unworthy and inappropriate

Is that why you rich Scandi's always have homes furnished with the finest nothingness?

æ kjæm te dæ, ok?

Its a law that portrays that thinking you are better than your fellow man is bad and that showing off your wealth is just for insecure bitches.

Norgefags don´t care for that shit. We try to better ourselves not show off our progress or what we like to others. We are not oil-rich sandnigger kings

Basically, and that much of our china was broken during the war.
>pic related one of Norways riches persons

I've always had this vision of a Nordic union.
With Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Finland combined, we could probably even uncuck Sweden.

>Tfw neighbors with Friele

Never going to happen, Per-Göran.

Finns are bros but you are bad PR against Russia. You can help us assrape Sweden(no homo. He is used to it) when the time comes.

>IF

>Svarer på aboriginer-poster

>Worth six billion dollars
>Dresses like a hobo on prom night

You guys can show off a little. You don't have to go full Saudi degenerate mode.

>I've always had this vision of a Nordic union.
Circlejerk would be so great that no work would get done.

It's just a concept from a book, but it describes both you and us very well

Only nouveau riche dress to impress

Wealth dresses comfortably

Isn´t that just Protestantism in general?

We've got the whole "doe normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg" going on, which translates to "act normal, because you're crazy enough as is".

His hat is like Trump´s hair and image. Instantly recognisable. Like the fair Dutch said, dressing to show off wealth is just a way to show you are insecure and a tanned oilnigger.

What's wrong with a middle of the road suit? There is a middle ground.

Although I understand if that is his trademark.

I know. Being modest is a godsent gift. We earned it because life wasn´t easy as it is now so many do not understand.

We'll acknowledge your claim, and we're glad we have someone over there that can manage our empire when the time comes.

Alot of people have expensive suits. For example my dad. He is a successful multi-millionaire and have always told me never to buy a cheap suit. I get that. But he also says that buying something sassy and show-off like a Armani or Gucci or designer is for homos.

Fag

Not to mention that overt displays of wealth makes you a target

>but he also says that buying something sassy and show-off like a Armani or Gucci or designer is for homos.

I get that. That sort of shit is for niggers.

Another rich guy will recognise your expensive suit and appreciate it. The plebs won´t. Plebs will recognise Armani or a pink Gucci tie. You shouldn´t care about them because it serves no purpose. If you want to close a business deal. A classy, high-quality suit will give you credibilty with the other rich guy while he will shun your colourful pride costume.

O you silly Australians and your fantasies

Hva er det som er problemet?

I agree. I don't mean flashy at all.

Although I am obviously looking at this from an outsider. If I had 6 billion dollars to my name I might dress in my finest hanes underwear with wife beater. I don't know.

Like another user said. If you´re comfortable with a wife-beater, do it. If you are comfortable with wasting thousands of dollars on clothes, do it.

Care for yourself. Nothing else.

There's roughly 6 million people in Denmark. Pretty much all of these speak Danish obviously.
But depending on where in the very small country you go, people will be speaking dialects so different that they are incapable of understanding each other. Off the top of my head I can think of 3 dialects that differ so much from each other that they would barely be understandable if you didn't already know them.
It's kind of a joke that Danes speak a incomprehensible language, but there is some truth to it.

lol wtf Straya

>er Dansk et mærkelig
>mærkelig
Bruk "rar" din jævla homse.
I honestly don't understand why Norwegians have problems with the Danish language, they're way too similar not to.

>but danish is gibberish drunken Norwegian

What´s wrong with "merkelig"?

>Captha: Mountains

This one is superior:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

rodgrod med flode kartoffel

When you're that rich, you don't give a fuck.
He usually spends his vacations in some shack on a god-forsaken mountain with no heating, electricity or proper insulation.

We usually don't have to worry about that in Norway, unless you deliberately seek out ghettos with mudslime kids and somali pirate scum.
If you ever plan to visit, stay out of Oslo.

Når dere stopper å bruke det retarderte tallsystemet deres, kan vi diskutere synonymer.