Operation International Aid

Britain calls for aid, will you help?

It's time to make a difference Sup Forums we should get a hashtag trending, originally I thought we could get #Europeans4Brexit, have our European allies urging us to leave the EU so that they could then get Nexit, Pexit etc.

Then I thought of Adding #Anglosphere4Brexit, having a trending hashtag where brits can see all these Aussies, Canadians etc urging us to leave the EU and improve ties with the rest of the world.

>But I think splitting the hashtags wont work very well, so I propose combining these as well as including other freedom loving nations in one hashtag, but I am not sure what this could be.

>Why is this important?

The United Kingdom has open border with the EU, Merkel has opened the EU border with the whole of Africa and the Middle East.

The EU is very left wing, pushing multi cult as much as possible and over rules populist votes to impose its own ideology.

We pay £10 billion (net) per year to the EU but we cannot remove the EU leaders with votes, all we can do (and have done) is fill it with UKIP MEPs which bitch in the EU Parliment but have no power in the un-democratic government which makes our laws and regulations to further the globalist multi cult ideals.

June 23rd is the independence vote, and a start of the great un-cuckening of the west

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
twitter.com/NewsDistributed
politico.eu/article/david-cameron-eu-reform-deal-scorecard-brexit-eu-referendum-agreement/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-renegotiation-what-david-cameron-wanted-and-what-he-really-got-a6885761.html
politico.eu/article/full-text-of-deal-changing-britain-eu-membership-brexit-referendum/
ft.com/cms/s/0/57556aa2-1e9a-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122.html#axzz4BYewUzar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35832035
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr

we need a hastag which epidermises international support for brexit

#InternationSupport4Brexit is too long-winded I think

Leave EU, become new State of America. You fucking plebs.

We could do the same for Trump when the time comes

>#InternationTrumpSupporters

But for now we need to get something trending for BREXIT

it's time to make a difference

No, we're doing fine as is. We don't need some dumb hashtag where foreigners talk shit about us fucking it up.

Do you honestly think there is wide international support for Brexit? There are the other fringe anti-EU guys in other European countries and that's it.

Down here, most cunts are saying for you cunts to leave.
There is support.

AND ROHAN WILL ANSWER!

Mate we need to see this home as much as possible

Imagine when plebs on twitter see all the international love for Brexit, it will secure it

We need a good hashtag though first

#GTFO

damn that nigga

#BrexitUnites
#United4Brexit

We do need help in the form of a twitter bomb.

No you eager terrorists that doesn't mean you get to blow yourselves up! Calm yourselves.

But we need some twitter spamming, rev up those fake accounts, get on your fake reddit accounts and do your duty.

We need help, in return you will all be given pieces of Africa (cleansed obviously) when we retake the Iron throne and reclaim the empire.

KEK DEMANDS IT!

#United4Brexit I like.

#PrayforBrexit

They sure love that kind of shit.

Close but I think it just misses the mark

something that just says international support for Brexit

but #InternationalSupport4Brexit is too long right?

#PrayforBrexit could be the one you know

#BrexitLivesMatter

#NotAllBrexit

I support this initiative

Don't know what the Hashtag could be though

;_;

#Brexit4Britain is the better choice.

I thought of a fucking cracking one on the train on Sunday and now I've forgotten it
Reee tbqh

Brexit means britain exit though so that doesn't make sense really

#TheWorld4Brexit
#TheWorldWithBrexit

#InternationalBrexitSupport

I see that point.
One could use something standard and imaginative as #Support4Brexit witch everyone will understand, even grandparents.

>#TheWorldWithBrexit

BINGO

THIS IS IT LADS

REV UP THE FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNTS, CALL FOR Sup Forums SUPPORT

LETS SPAM

Wouldn't mind either of these.
Or just #Earth4Brexit

Definitely needs to be something that emphasises solidarity with the commonwealth.

#CommonwealthForBrexit
#CommonwealthSolidarity
#CommonwealthUnity
#Anglosphere4Brexit

All probably shit ideas, but I hope it's food for thought. You're doing God's work, OP.

make it #WorldWithBrexit

#World4Brexit
#Brexit4World

H Y P E
Y
P
E

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

What about #BrexitTheInternet?

The trips have it.

Maybe even #World4Brexit - shorter the better I reckon. You could switch out countries for 'world':

#Australia4Brexit
#Canada4Brexit
etc.

#WorldWithBrexit

GoGOGOGOGOGOGo

#World4Brexit
#VoteLeave

The EU does not have an open border with Africa and the Middle East. Canada has let in more refugees than the UK by far. Our Muslim population is almost exclusively from outside the EU.

Kek, that popped in my head too.

#World4Brexit is definitely best so far I think.

Until Turkey joins, or those """Germans""" get passports

Angela Merkel last year said anyone who makes it to Germany gets assylum

When they have a German passport, that's a British passport as long as we are in the EU

Reckon we could hijack #notinmyname with a bunch of shit the EU has done that'd piss off lefties?
Forced austerity in Greece, etc..

WE HAVE DECIDED

#WorldWithBrexit

do your duty

Turkey isn't joining the EU. This isn't realistic at all.

Sure, they're just getting visa free travel by the end of the year
That's so much better

Get rid of Obongo and Shillary first, also gib money and more ships so we can meme around the globe like the good old days.

You have my keyboard

It's been in the pipeline for a very long time. Turkey joining is a foregone conclusion, it's just a question of when.

Other EU countries have large non-european populations, and have had for a long time, and we're still not seeing a significant influx of non-europeans from them.

#world4brexit is short and to the point. use it. every foreign right-winger or ally or britain, start tweeting.

#BEADY4BREXIT

>those asthetically pleasing numerical values, such sequence!
You have spoken, sir!

Most support for #World4Brexit at the moment. I agree that it's somewhat punchier.

90 day visa free travel for the schengen area, which isn't the same thing as the EU and includes several non EU countries, and it's on the condition that movement is regulated with biometric passports and that turkey take back refugees.

World4brexit is a nice idea in theory but there's some irony in a bunch of different nations telling us to leave the EU.

Grateful that anyone abroad would want to help but doesn't it undermine the aspiration for independence?

And my shitposts

OP HERE

#World4Brexit is getting more support

It's time to start the fire

Not happening for decades if ever. Turkey have met literally one of the dozens of stipulated requirements and any EU country can veto it joining, including the UK if we remain and actually keep our voice in the world's most important trading bloc

it's not telling us what to do, it's welcoming us to the world. it's saying "ignore our leaders (like obama), we the people want our countries to be friendly to you brits outside the eu".

or in the case of europeans, "where you lead, we follow."

There's a difference between international support, aid and fraternity than being dictated to by an authoritarian superstate.

I think proving that the world is behind us would be a show that Brexit is also a force for renewed international cooperation...

... and most importantly, help our continental buddies throw of the shackles of oppression too.

For once, OP is not a fag #world4brexit

I still think #supportBrexit would be better, seems less like countries telling us what to do - something we've proven we hate

Well I started tweeting #World4Brexit but I don't see any other tweets in the hashtag.

>any EU country can veto it joining, including the UK if we remain
but we won't because we'll have a pro-eu pm who backs turkey joining.

and other eu countries won't because they'll be browbeaten, just like every single one historically has been.

and the stipulations will be waivered, as they were to get greece into the euro, and as the eu is now promising they will be to bribe turkey into stopping terrorist immigrants getting into europe.

Fair enough, as long as the grassroots we the people approach is emphasized it could really work

SHARPEPOSTING YES

"support" doesn't make it clear it's foreigners on our side.

"world4" isn't telling us what to do, its rooting for us. if a hashtag said #scots4england in football, you'd understand that it's scots rooting for the england team, not telling the team or english fans what to do.

It's not catchy and sounds forced
Hashtags have to be memorable and have impact, 'World4Brexit' sounds like something oxfam thought of in a boardroom meeting
Keep thinking lads

>THE CONTINENTALS ARE UNDERCUTTING OUR LABOR!

#Britain52ndstate

#brexitBrits
#betterBrexit
#BrexitFlexit
#FuEU

gimme some retweets and follows guys

twitter.com/NewsDistributed

#WithBrexit
>Can be used by everyone.
#LeaveForUs
>Can be used by both EU and non-EU foreigners used to express a desire for us to leave for them. Whereas, #RemainWithUs would only be relevant for EU foreigners.

And the Yanks will answer!!!! Let's get it done, senpai.

this

Anti Muslim sentiment in the EU is considerable and rising, especially in Eastern Europe, I don't see them accepting a large Muslim country joining without a single veto. There has been no talk of waivering stipulations for Turkey. Every assessment puts their ascension as a long way off, if ever.

>the eu is responsive to public opinion
hahahaha

Fuck off, you made your bed, now lie in it.

If the EU was castrating any public opinion how do you explain this vote? We have this vote because there is high euroskepticism in this country and the government promised us a vote on account of that. The countries in the EU are still democracies capable of electing their own leaders.

I agree that it could be better but there wasn't an alternative in your post.

It needs to be as simple as possible and not something abstract

I'm not as keen on 'with' because I think that stronger language helps. Just because another country wants us to do something doesn't mean that's not the right thing.

'For' isn't just a show of support - it's also a stronger show of will and confidence.

Just my shitty opinions thrown in.

Sharpeposting can never be a bad thing

>be literally threatened with a country leaving
>still refuse to change in the slightest
case in point

the cia funded pro-eu groups during the cold war, so no, you made our bed. and now your king tells us to stay in. fuck you.

fuck - I forgot to add my Sharpe.

mfw we lose the referendum

and mfw we win the referendum

agreed, trips dont lie

#WithBrexit isn't international though

Just seems like Brits, te point is to get a lovey huggy international feel for brexit

Us leaving is a significant blow to the EU and the first in many dominos to end the EU. They should have capitulated, but they insisted in playing hardball with us Bongs; something you don't do when it's a deal we don't even consider to be good enough.

Good idea. I'm in (out). Say what you want us to do in twitter.

Does no one have fake twitter accounts?

Not much for World4Brexit

Choppy chop

Say some shit in Swedish and English about Brexit with the #World4Brexit hashtag

Thank you comrade

fucking hell this quote is real...

I think it's more that many here aren't connected that we aren't making headway.

Might need Sup Forumsack up

The EU has made several concessions in the renegotitations with Britain, saying it's refused to change in the slightest is objectively untrue.

politico.eu/article/david-cameron-eu-reform-deal-scorecard-brexit-eu-referendum-agreement/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-renegotiation-what-david-cameron-wanted-and-what-he-really-got-a6885761.html

Full text if you're concerned about bias:
politico.eu/article/full-text-of-deal-changing-britain-eu-membership-brexit-referendum/

We're also exempt from visa free travel with Turkey by the way:

ft.com/cms/s/0/57556aa2-1e9a-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122.html#axzz4BYewUzar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35832035

Did someone say Sharpe?

Good thing the UK has negotiated out of inclusion with the ever closer union aspect of the EU then. I don't agree with an EU 'superstate' either, we're the same stance on that.

just start tweeting things about why brexit is a good idea. use #world4brexit and another brexit related hashtag that's already in use like #euref so that your tweet gets noticed. replying to people posting about brexit, either to agree with leaving or disagree with staying, while using #world4brexit works too for getting your tweets seen.

name a single change it's made.

>he's actually trying to defend cammywam's deal
Just stop user
Nothing in that deal is legally binding, there has been and is to be no treaty change and just to get those 'IOU's for peanuts he gave away our veto on new economic legislation
Also the fact that you think we'll actually be exempt from the Turkish hordes is laughable. Our own diplomats are the strongest pro-Turk voice in the EU and have been using taxpayer money to further their Turkish accession agenda.

There are several in the links I've posted relating to its relationship with the UK

If you're so convinced our own diplomats are the problem why are you blaming the EU?