What the fuck am I Sup Forums?

What the fuck am I Sup Forums?

I've always felt strongly connected to Paganist beliefs as a form of honoring and pray tribute to the gods of my ancestors and the collective forebears of my race while strongly believing in Christian values.
The problem is that I don't follow all of them myself, I met an agnostic girl who's pretty traditional like me but not Christian and not as traditional either.
I never went to church in my life, mostly because I don't feel like I can connect to God that way and we also have sex before marriage.
I'm even against some Christian practices and believe they were stolen from Paganism and sometimes feel a boiling hatred for what Christianity did to my ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgtTYZ6mqqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're just some next-level s*** dude

Thanks Ameribro.

>What the fuck am I Sup Forums?
Why do you people feel the need to label yourself as something?

OP, what is a god to you? If you're a genuine polytheist we must have an honest discussion.

>for what Christianity did to my ancestors.
butthurt about having paganism disproved

Go LARP somewhere else, nerd.

Why do you need to identify with anything?
Why do you need others validations?
Organized relligion nowdays as destructive as paganism was in the dark middle ages.

F*** you manager the world what do you think runs the CIA nigger

*nerds run the world

what's her instagram?

[email protected]

wowa weew

Because I follow Christianity my Jewish bro, its teachings tell me I can't have sex before marriage and that I should go to church.
Most rules in the bible are ignored because they weren't specific enough or they were part of the old testament which kind of turns it into a "What would Jesus do?" argument but that one doesn't fly for abstaining from sex and visiting your local church.

I'm not a polytheist, I only honor, revere and pay tribute to the Gods of my ancestors, collective forebears and of my race throughout history.
I believe in God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

A lot of our ancestors have had their places of worship destroyed while being forced to surrender to Christianity, I'm not butthurt about Paganism because I'm not a Paganist but a racially aware Christian who pays tribute to his ancestors and their struggle in Europe.

I love Christianity don't get me wrong, there's just a lot of things that I think Christians should be aware about or should be changed if we want the European identity and Christianity to survive.

A fucking white male

>pagans

please, stop.

go be a fedoran on reddit.

>I'm even against some Christian practices and believe they were stolen from Paganism and sometimes feel a boiling hatred for what Christianity did to my ancestors.

this is white GIBSMEDAT, MUH SLAVERY, WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

MUH GENOCIDE, WE DINDU NUFFIN

>I've always felt strongly connected to Paganist beliefs
stopped reading right there

>muh wahrs

I'm not a Paganist, I'm Christian.

Keep up the good work.0.003 $ was deposited already to my paypal.

An edgy girl still stuck in the Pagan/Wiccan fad of the 90s.

I'm aware of the paganist beliefs and I honor them because my ancestors did, but I don't follow them myself because I'm a Christian.

Is this some shit tier bait?

Man, someone could get cut on the edge in here

@annafaithxoxo

You're jaded

I used to be a heroin adict at 16, got shot and stabbed at 17 and nearly died, nearly died again of OD'ing at 18, homeless until 21.
God saved my life and showed me how to get out of that mess and turn my life around.

I used to be jaded but I learned how to love life and cherish the few people I can call family now.

>not descended from great crusaders
>family wasn't hunted to the ends of the earth because of baphomet
>have no good reason to hate the church
Fuck off pagan, you jackasses nearly wiped my family out because you hid among the crusaders, you have no reason to hate the church

Kill you'reself

You do know Christianity has a violent history of turning people to Christianity with force right?

I'm not saying I hate Christianity, I love Christianity, I just think people need to be more sceptical about Christian history instead of just bashing Muslims and Jews and pretending Christianity was an amazing and loving religion from the very start.

Already tried that, I prefer living.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgtTYZ6mqqM

You're a Jew

>I prefer living
people around you prefer you killing you'reself

Good Job getting your life back on track my friend.

Thanks Ameribro,

Guys, anybody got the pic when they found out a pic of her showing her post operation tits ?