What's like living in a first world country?

What's like living in a first world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should know

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

work work work work work
he see me do mi

head to tijuana and contact one of the local coyotes to find out

Well, you know. I feel depressed because government cut my welfare to only $1kk a minute and my private jet is still in Zurich because of bad weather.

You are third world

I don't know

There's America TV to answer your question

American*

Feels like you're getting invaded by migrant fucking shits

>tfw i can only go around nice places in Google Maps and just wonder how would it be to live a calm life in the 1st world countryside

I wouldn't know.

Ta gueule. Tu habites a marseille ou paris? Nan j'crois pas!

incredibly boring unless if you are poor or homeless. First world on hard mode is still better than third world living though

bretty good :DD

People well... women create problems that aren't real problems. Just something to whine about and blame the society (and men)

Lots of responsibility and demands from you.

If you immigrated here and put forth the effort of simply showing up to a job, you could have what you seek.

Current ways to succed here;

1. Don't be white.
2. See #1

Everything's so fucking ridiculously expensive as hell. It's getting way harder to get a decent job that pays well enough to feed myself and sustain my misery life. Recently it has become almost impossible for young people to buy their own houses with their income. Even marriage is out of the question for them. It was way better when Korea was still in the second world.

out

Thailand and Philippines are first world country
ask them