How accurate is this data??

how accurate is this data??

no

daily reminder

Abos > Euros

>burgers at the middle

Theyre straight up getting attacked by their bulls at every Trump rally and they take it like the tamed bitches they are.

Quite inaccurate, since we are not a cucked country.

I feel a bit sorry for our present day abos when I look at these pics.

higher quality of living → more sheltered snowflakes → more snowflakes → less testosteron → more cuckholding

but cant deny the correlation lol, the more white/aryian one country is, the more cuckoled it is by immigration

no, the data is completely wrong

fuck off, i placed those flags myself. are you telling me I'm incompetent scientist??

S-sorry ;_; N-no of course not, quite the contrary, you did a great job. You will be remember on the day of rope as the saviour that saved the white race.

**alos, should have written CUCNESS on bottom axis (I didnt mean the cuckolding fetish)

>Switzerland
>cucking
Bruh

Is czech republic still flooded with negroes? maybe you should consider banning drugs and prostitution.

also, sorry for not including you in the chart. you would be canada level cucked and hungary level white.

you know how many of my relatives live in Switzerland.

the only diffrence is, switzerland gets cucked by european immigration.

T-thanks :3
Not like a care about your opinion, Croatia a shit anyway. It's only the poorest of Czechs that flood you every summer for their shitty vacation.

>UK less white than France
>US not top cucks

>Finland
>Remotely White
Not at all

At least draw the flags correctly you Bosniak rape baby.

yeah, we should block you from coming in. you just take up space and spend 0 shekels whilst you are here.

your country creates net loss for our tourism industry.

>input variable is cuckolding
>output variable is whiteness

So if I get cucked less, I turn black?

Fascinating.

the power of digits places Romania in the upper left

You're welcome, Željko.

>austrian intellectuals

pretty much, sorry for not including you

no hard feelings bro, its just bants. I like czech people, always surprised how the older ones can speak our language.

>croatia
>white
wew

>MUH NAZI HERITAGE

>Croatia
>Arguing intellectual worth to the world
Mmk croatia go back to sleep

>someone took the time to put this together
kek

if you werent illiterate, you would see I put us at 50% white (because of slav/turk intermixig)

australian intellectual doesnt know croatia is in a diffrent timezone from his country. why am I not surprised??

I hope your family gets extincted you fucking Yugo scum

fuck off mountain jew, you deserve getting cucked because of your banking jewery

Thanks Obama

>this meme again

Banking makes 8% of our GDP, less than for example USA.

I didn't expect a Yugo scum to be educated though. Stay in your shithole and never come here.

Thanks okie dokie

Isn't it a common practice in Finland for men to allow their wives to travel to Spain, Turkey, Egypt, etc. on their own, where they spend the whole time getting banged by Mediterranean fuckbois?

>only 8%

lol, you fuck, you literally make mony with nothing. what do banks produce?? you dont even print the fucking money, you just change database records and cash in.

fucking mountain jews.

shit chart made by shit faggot.

>what is the tertiary sector
Stay poor fucking vegetables farmers

Denmark isn't cucked at all

Cuckolding in Slovakia?

Serb says this?

Daily reminder there are 0 mosques in slovakia.

DELETE THIS

Swap Britain with Germany

not every country can be war evading Rothschild safe haven like you.

where do I download this fiki fiki guide?