discogs.com/user/darumswizel/collection
discogs.com/user/Billieblackbell/collection
discogs.com/user/Herbieguy/collection
discogs.com/user/personq
discogs.com/user/BYGDETULLING/collection
discogs.com/user/Notelord43/collection
discogs.com/user/MARCOXVX/collection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that feelerinho when you made such a great addition to your collection that you feel satisfied for months

Collection value is between $2200 and $4800 right now. I currently have 153 items in my collection.

I play a $2000 bass, my cab is about $400 and amp head another $400. My pedalboard is valued at probably another $2000

ktf

But, now I'm wondering how much money I should put into two records from 1977 and 1978. The qualities range from VG+ to F on two sellers who have both the plates I'm looking for.

They both sell from my country and shipping is expensive here.

Gotta be smart with those NEET-bux

>216 items
> Min $3,487.12 Med $5,386.24 Max $8,213.69
Not too shabby. I've got a handful of record store day releases that I really need to sell off.
discogs.com/user/darumswizel/collection

ITT: virgins

Well you can take a look here: discogs.com/user/Billieblackbell/collection

I started my collection 6 years ago

discogs.com/user/Herbieguy/collection

I'm enjoying it.

value between $3,300 and $10,000. with 906 total items. Pretty good haha

> i hate feeling the need to collect albums near obsessively

Min. 131/Med. 198/Max. 320
43 items

also if we're sharing here's mine

discogs.com/user/personq

>about 700 records
> Min $19,297 Med $27,995 Max $42,934
starting to run out of storage

Opie heur

discogs.com/user/BYGDETULLING/collection

>I AM NOT A ROBOT

Median: 1220 USD

NNot too shabby

I stopped updating my page about 2 years ago.

Pic related is my collection. About 3 years strong. I've got CDs and 45s but I keep them in a separate folder, so this value is just for my ~550 LPs. Storing these is becoming pretty annoying as I move around once a year so I don't have any nice permanent shelving units or anything, just like a dozen and a half milk crates. Honestly kind of shitty and I really want to settle somewhere if not just to establish a nicer storage method for my records.

Wow, seems a very large sum of money given the amount of records you own. Do you mostly buy new stuff?

discogs.com/user/Notelord43/collection

it doesnt stop

sup herbie

i usually go after original pressings, rare/collectibles so i'm pretty picky. mostly used stuff but new if they're limited editions
yeah, that must be a pain moving all of that so often

>sup herbie
Absolutely nothing, relistening to some Joni Mitchell but not much else.

>i usually go after original pressings, rare/collectibles so i'm pretty picky. mostly used stuff but new if they're limited editions

Dope. I try to do that too, but I tend to stick with music I know/have heard of and think I'll enjoy. I don't doubt my ignorance has resulted in a lost of missed opportunities. 3 years has yielded some great finds, but nothing I could consider collecting rare stuff, just nice deals. Good shit senpai, how long have you been doing this?

And yeah, it's totally a pain. I try to avoid apartments involving staircases in any way because it's not too bad to borrow my buddy's SUV and use it to transport all the crates then drag them in one by one. Just time consuming. I'm working on getting rid of some stuff I've outgrown/shouldn't have bought in the first place to pare the pile down.

What is that record , user?

is it worth adding my entire collection?

i probably have 600-700 records

yeah, the majority of the stuff i get are of what i've already heard and i usually stick with the same record labels. i try not to kick myself too much whenever i miss something but there's usually another opportunity anyway depending how much i want it. overall probably started doing this around 10 years but once i started using discogs/ebay about 3 years ago it's been building up faster.

haven't done a big move yet but will probably have to do it later this year. currently in an apartment that's on the floor but worried of it getting flooded. since i'm so picky it'd be harder for me to decide what to part with if it came down to it.

I scored two mmmbop singles yesterday and I'm looking for a third

We can't tell you that user. It's time consuming, especially with a collection that large, but it may make you happy to know how much it's worth or you may not. If you don't think you care what it's worth don't bother. Also if you plan on selling things in the future cataloging may help you be more organized.

Not that user, but KSBSKY is a top-tier album.

idk u tell me

discogs.com/user/MARCOXVX/collection