Which character do you pretend you are when you're walking alone or taking the tube?

Which character do you pretend you are when you're walking alone or taking the tube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsSJAuHDh3w
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=qB98WQ4SgRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ov9P0clx_5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bond. Jamal Bond.

The Joker, baby.

I went on the tube once, it felt like I teleported to Africa.

Probably helps that I have the soundtracks on quite often

Sometimes I clench my hands and start walking like a raptor in the subway, poeple like me, even one girl once said "Nice trick dummy"

I imagine being myself but change everything else. i imagine different stations as different worlds. have you ever notices how when the trains stops it does these movement that is similar to how boat rocks, but traind does it slowly. when i see this i imagin it going over low water, after when doors close and it goes in tunnel i see how it goes at bottom of the ocean and it is really dark only some luminous fish swim buy sometimes and i catch the glimpse of ig monster shadows. next station could be a forest, open space etc

This.
I pretend to be jane goodall.

shut up

This

James Dean.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wsSJAuHDh3w

its good you still have an imagination user, most people lose this

Real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>me at the theater

Holy shit.

I used to have the three Bourne soundtracks on my mp3 player and would listen to them every time I was walking somewhere. It's so fun and it gave my boring life so much intensity.

i can't help not being this dude

im a creep(radiohead).

My home city doesn't have a subway.

but i'm grown ass man ;_;

When I'm on the Tube 100% of my concentration is on avoiding eye contact with the people sitting opposite me

AYE BU' A' WHA' COST??

i'm not even memeing lads

Fantasizing is the opposite of thinking. I read that in a Yukio Mishima book and as a chronic daydreamer myself it rings true. It's basically an avoidance tactic

rick grimes

spa

Yes user but you must keep your thoughts fluid yet somewhat compartmentalized for certain processes. You're Aristotelian logic is keeping you having one concrete definition of what something is which puts it in either a negative or positive context. There is no either/or maybe state to mediate the two hence your belief in the definitive truth of fantasy being an unnecessary aberration.

my brother

>underraptored

this

>tube

yuropoors GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this, mostly because i have autism and always go alone

I WA A JUNKIE

>BEAN?

often in social situations, i attempt to channel this guy, and people seem to find me inherently more interesting (the same happens when i channel 'charls' from milliondollarextreme.. what an insane guy)

> Can't afford basic public transport
> calls others poor

>Taking the tube

What did he mean by this?

Who /T-800/ here?

>be me
>have Bourne soundtrack cued up on my phone
>see woman
>tell her to get some rest
>she looks tired
>press play
>BBBRRREEEEEEEE

Stannis

shitting outdoors

>tfw I bought a black hoodie and later realized that I was subconsciously trying to be Elliot

he looks like a sunken ballsack

he does not look cool

le driver

Sometimes I like to drive around Los Angeles late at night while playing Kavinsky on the stereo. One time I was in K-Town and a bunch of Korean dudes pulled up next to me at a red light and told me how I was in the wrong part of town and started making threatening gestures. I drove the red light, turned around the corner, pulled over and turned my lights and engine off. I saw them drive past, waited a while then made a u-turn going the other way. Don't tell me I never learn anything by watching movies.

Are you me?

fuck me daddy

>taking the tube
Is this some sort of bong speak or something?

Whilst this is playing

youtube.com/watch?v=qB98WQ4SgRk

>riding the subway
what am I, some kind of poor cityfag?

I don't even get the appeal of this show. It's trying so hard to be edgy and cool that it comes off as cute at best, but usually grating. Never cool.

Such a virgin.

Me

The absolute best me

the first season was cool, the second is meh, I really like the mix of movies that it is

I play synthwave and pretend im in a cyberpunk world. I'm a merc looking for my target.

Peter Parker after getting cucked by Mary Jane.

Seems more like it's how you fantasize or what you'd fantasize about that would make it the opposite of thinking. The problem with the word "fantasy" is the implicit connotation of it being lazy, but not all fantasies are created equal. Tolkien taking the time to map out his imaginary world and write scores of words about it is not the same thing as a guy imagining going bareback on a celebrity for 20 minutes.

I sort of get his point, if you spend too much time fantasizing you spend 0 amount of time problem solving, since there never any real challenges in fantasies. But occasionally a stress free and consequence free thought environment can lead you to conclusions you may not have otherwise reached, particularly in the higher maths and sciences.

the character looking just like your average edgelord in all black and blending in is sort of the point

Got a giggle from this imagining some fat autist actually doing it.

The big guy

Is she a pirate?

Pretty sure nobody on Sup Forums has seen this film. Saw it when i was 13. Never forget this shot and the music till this day.

Forgetting the picture. Very bad show.

gay

i don't pretend to be anyone but myself OP

once you conquer the fear of death there is nothing else to be afraid of and there's no need to pretend

now tip your fedoras

youtube.com/watch?v=ov9P0clx_5s

should have told them to go back to gookland

desu I don't see how not being afraid to die is inherently atheistic
profoundly religious people covet the afterlife

I'm not a racist and I actually enjoy eating Korean bbq and jerking off to k-pop music videos.

I am pretty much in a constant state of fantasy, it's always running through my mind on some level even when I'm occupied with real life things. Generally it's just a fantasy of a better version of myself injected into the actual situations I experience as I'm experiencing them or shortly afterwards. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember and it's such a major part of my psyche at this point that I have no motivation to actually improve my real life. In fact my real life almost just feels like material to work into my fantasies

Is this one of those things that everyone does but no one talks about or is there something wrong with me?

fuck kek

Cor blimey, you've shat the Mafia?

I always just imagine scenes of warfare taking place around me. Like I'm a guerilla against an invading power. Imagining chokepoints, ambush spots, hiding places, what it would be like if my surroundings were turned to rubble etc. Can be fun sometimes desu

the only right answer

He was commenting on your lingo. We have subways and trains here as well.