How come all of Europeans, especially young males...

How come all of Europeans, especially young males, are all fine and comfortable with this low intensity warfare going on with millions of your women raped? How is everyone just carrying on getting beaten up in the streets by these 'refugees'?
Why is there no counter effort? A self defense organization?

In the first few posts, I'll explain what I am thinking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-Hgmqj4RVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rule of law is too strong
But this is exactly false, immigrants are allowed to set up police no-go zones.
You wouldnt even need any propaganda or recruiting effort, the regime is already doing that for you.
You could set up youth boxing clubs. People feeling unsafe could spar, lift, and defend each other. These members could be informally called casual members second class, and they could patrol the streets.
Next, you could set up hunting clubs. Here, members could learn how to shoot with a rifle, they would be slightly more dedicated, casual members first class, and few of them could obtain licenses to work as a private security for the organizations small businesses.

OP is a faggot

Next would be dedicated members second class, and they would in secret maintain armories and weapon stockpiles in the woods, they would learn enough engineering and optics and electronics and first aid to make their own automatic weapons and radios and how to fix equipment. They would also store blood for blood reserves and have first aid kids, backpacks, and so on. Maybe even plant and grow crops on their own, to reduce dependency.
Next would be dedicated members first class who would build precision tools and sensitive materials, such as explosives and artillery pieces. Artillery causes 80% of casualties in the modern combat, it is extremely important. These engineers would also know enough mathematics to use it, if they can calculate stresses and thermal expansion and everything else. Luckily you dont need a lot of these dedicated members.

Next: leadership. 3 kinds. Strategic, which would manage the economy, military, diplomacy, law, political goals. Operational, which would manage supplies, communications, transports, making sure every place has enough men and supplies, that artillery is in the right spot and so on. And last, tactical, which would lead small groups of trained men in the field, radio artillery where to shoot, etc.

Europeans had IRA, Hitler, paramilitaries, civil wars and revolutions for lesser reasons.

right-wingphobia is the new illness in Europe.

Media control and the neutralization of the modern European male

Why?

Hungarian party already has a paramilitary arm, there are all sorts of movements popping up such as identitarians and what not, there's nordfront up there etc.

How are you all still getting raped by the millions? How is this normal for you?

>mainland europe
>right-wing

not since 1945

>with millions of your women raped
what the bloody fuck

It's the chemicals in the water.

>bloody fuck
That's usually what rape looks like

You east europeans are as ignorant about the migrant crisis as Americans. For starters, denmark has very strict immigration laws and we have the lowest amount of asylum seekers in 6 years, meanwhile your country is ruled by a lesbian.

brilliant rhetorical comedy, my favourite

Tradcons are cancer.

Fine, explain Sweden, Germany, France, Britain.

Over here, we dont even need anything else other than football hooligans to bust up gay parades and whatnot, if we had this levels of violence by the muslims, we'd have chetniks and whatnot coming down from the hills carrying out massacres all over again.

Over million sexual assaults have happened on European soil since the immigration started.

Our immigrant population is so low you barely notice them other than in Helsinki maybe

>Why is there no counter effort?
Because you would be fired from your job, fined, jailed, and possibly raped in prison for "incitement to racial hatred"

I'm even extremely cautious of everything I write on Sup Forums and never use racial slurs for this reason

i don't have anything to explain other than millions of women aren't being raped. i'd say you have a bigger chance of being raped in serbia than several western european countries. and just to be clear for a breitbart/alt-right/american republican cancer guy like you, rape by forcing someone to have sex. sweden's definition is not legit and it's not the rape capital of the world.

So why cant you start businesses of your own? Fully owned by you and worked by you?

Are you sure? Is this shit normal?

reverse rape is the only honorable solution, the only way to restore dignity

>immigrants are allowed to set up police no-go zones

It's not the same justice for normal white people, who get punished extremely harshly (several years of jail for blogging about immigrants--look up "Boris Le Lay"--or shooting armed robbers that break into your house at night).

>sweden's definition is not legit and it's not the rape capital of the world.
Here 20% of reported rapes are false accusations and almost half of them don't go to prosecutors due to lack of evidence. Women here are bitches who lie about rapes too often just to get the man in trouble for revenge or shit like that

when it happens once and shocks the entire world, then it's not normal. i'm not denying refugees rape and murder people but we're still among the safest countries in the world. i assume you come directly from Sup Forums or something, that's american propaganda

true especially here in the summer at the festivals. some swedish festival banned men because of that lmao dumb fucks

Bullshit articles on trash papers?Yeah that's normal

But harsh punishment should only work for you, not against you, did you see those French cops executed in that newspaper station attack? What cop would actually go in force against people making him safer?

Over here, football hooligans go and beat up a gypsy settlement, and police gives them a private phone call and tell them they have 15 more minutes before they start moving in and arresting people.

You'd lose your licence, you'd be defamed in the press, prosecuted for discrimination, harassed by Muslim "customers", eventually get bombed or shot, or just get jailed.

All I am saying picture related couldnt happen here. You are aware of the difference between how it is in Eastern europe and Western europe, even if all the immigrants passed trough here, right?

So you are fine keeping your head down under a threat of a bomb attack? Fucking hell.

I'd rather go and live in the woods growing my own crops than living in the city and risk getting arrested/stabbed every day.

Cops are punished very harshly too, whenever they shoot some criminal. Often their instructions are to do nothing and just get beaten, get their car torched (look up "Kevin Philippy" on YouTube) without any reaction.

But are you all mentally deficient? What is wrong with you? Why are you not dropping napalm on the refugee centers even if you go to prison after??

If a bunch of muslims slit throat of one of our priests and slaughtered all the secular journalists, we would go to war. And we did. And there havent been any muslim problems here since.

We displaced nearly 10 million muslims and 2 of our guys ended up in Hague, I seriously doubt NATO would bomb Frenchmen so I seriously dont understand how can you live like that.

Fuck, maybe you all deserve it.

>its all bullshit
>nothing is happening!
ANTIFA commie spotted.

>So you are fine keeping your head down under a threat of a bomb attack?

Yes, because the government, the media and the judges make it extremely clear that we don't have a word to say, and that normal citizens will get crushed if they even try to legitimately defend themselves (not even talking about political activism or creating a militia), while immigrants and criminals will always "get a second chance" because society is "unfair" with them.

It starts at school where mafia-like gangs of little immigrants steal, racketeer, harm and bully other kids (always white) with total impunity, and it's "racist" if you speak up about it.

The dead priest and the dead journalists (who were notorious SJWs) would have been the first ones to denounce your "racism" if you did anything to avenge them.

Jesus fucking Christ, government gets its authority from violence, judges can not judge you unless they can drag you to court, you dont need a government to hold your hand while you plant your own crops, dig your own well, and make your own ak which only has 7 moving parts anyway.
Media? Who the fuck gives a shit? Being a racist? So fucking what??

Why dont angry Frenchmen gather and put an end on it? Who cares if the media doesnt think you are trendy and fashionable, who cares if the government declares you illegal, who cares when they are all getting stabbed and raped while you live in your own part of town where the cops get the same bullet if they go into your part of town.
Screw your cops and your government, the fact that they can not enforce their own laws implies they are weak.

So you do not feel an impulse to enforce law and order, to be safe, to put a claim on a territory, and defend it, make sure your family is safe?

is switzerland and austria part of germany too?

Even now, with virtually 0 crime rates, and 0 problems with immigration, at least half of our youth are all members of some sort of paramilitary. And they train with weapons in the woods even tho it is illegal. And they do it just in case. There is not even any need, but they are still doing it just in case.

When Yugoslav wars broke out, they crossed the borders independently of the official army and wiped off whole muslim villages, and were all self trained and self funded.

>Why dont angry Frenchmen gather and put an end on it?

Because no one is angry, no one will follow or help you, everyone thinks that doing nothing is the safest option and that all this shit will never come to them. You are alone. And if you are alone (unlike immigrants who can immediately gather dozens of people to chimp out), you will get crushed by the system. You will even get killed without a trial if you're radical like a terrorist.

Why do you think Macron had a landslide victory? 2/3 of the country told "not my problem lmao" to the remaining 1/3 who suffers from mass immigration.

>millions

Oh boy, this is going to be good.

>How come all of Europeans, especially young males, are all fine and comfortable with this low intensity warfare going on with millions of your women raped?
Simple, Europeans (more specifically EU cunts) are neo-liberal globalist and pacifist cucks who care more about the needs of refugees and rich jews in the american government then their own proletariat

Things will be different if the government collapses here. Remember France is among the most armed countries in the world, that we have a solid tradition of civil wars and religious cleansing, and that 1/3 of the population (which is enormous) is mad as fuck towards Muslims.

>oi gommie remember the 6 gorillion raped white women

Not every country is Sweden or Germany level
And in Sweden the problems are contaminated in few cities and even in those cities just to a few areas. Yea they're a problem but you're overexerting this

t. live 30min drive from sweden.

Then how would you describe Sweden

The short temper genetics here are nearly arab-tier.

I'm waiting for the high intensity warfare to kick in

I'll laugh at you once you get dried out by the sanctions.

I can kill with my bare hands better than you with a gun

leaf btfo

You'll need something to eat.

I'll eat your heart once I'm done killing your family; abdul

>giving a shit about 3dpd women

Not even close to being semetic, but you seem to be.

helo, i hope you're not a general

>sanctions
>against France

Lol we're not Canada, we have a central role in the EU + a UNSC seat + nuclear weapons + independence in many fields (weapons, food, electricity...)

check your flag bro, you're probably an anglo and anglos are all kikes, and what are kikes ?
proto arabs

> denmark has very strict immigration laws

thats why you see shitskins everywhere?

Why is it that the majority of people talking about Europe's downfall and muh nigger invasion are mudhut living eastern euros.
There are african countries richer and with a higher quality of life than serbia.

I'd rather live in Serbia than in any African country though.

European women need to be dicked and European men know Arabs and Africans will do a better job.
It's really that simple. Being cucks for Islam is a common practice of white europeans

>third worlders pretending to know shit about other countries
i really hope the US bombs your shithole again.

>nuked nigger talking about bombs

Government brainwashing.

The ironic thing is that only Dutch people who come from the colonies are not brainwashed.
That's why people like Bolkestein, Wilders and Thierry Baudet have led the anti-migration front here for generations.

Doesn't Serbia have a lesbian president or prime minister?
I don't think that's the case in anywhere western europe

no, there aren't

t. Boris Radovic
South Africa is a hundred times better than Serbia in almost every aspect

south africa has a much lower HDI than serbia, all african countries are utter shit

But currently the biggest, second biggest and third biggest party are all right wing. And still nothing happens.

Well, first off you are overreacting, there are not millions getting raped and secondly, trust me, there is tons of people not satisfied with the situation, especially young guys, no man likes to see ''his'' women treated badly, but they cant really do much. Western Euro societies work different, if you speak out too harshly you will get isolated socially.

One of reasons why i rejected my college invitation in Denmark desu, since despite all of this they will make sure you feel that you are foreigner

It actually depends on the region. In the USA you have entire republican and democrat regions. The same thing happens here on a local level.

In Amsterdam they don't understand how anyone can be right wing.
Where I live everyone is right wing and people think people from Amsterdam are insane.

Police cannot and will not defend you because they fear that leftist media will call them racist and bigoted. You have to defend yourself.

Start training martial arts.

bourgeois, prospering, non patriarchal societies don't care about muh nationalism and in group preference. It's all about your career, personal well being and wealth.
You leave security matters to the state. Modern european states don't invest much in defense be it external or internal because they thought they could cocoon themselves from the rest of the world. Better luck next time. It's their turn for a fall of Rome event.

there aren't fascists here and the communism is banned

>Your women
They're not *our* women, they're Swedish and German whores that encouraged this situation themselves. I couldn't give two shits desu.

>this is what east europeans believe
youtube.com/watch?v=d-Hgmqj4RVI
When there's a police giving a taser kicking their asses it mostly have a positive feedback on the people

There was a closed facebook page that got unveiled 2/3 of the entire police were part of it and full of "racist material". Nothing really happened, but then again we're not really a fully western country anyway

Our police is okay as well. But in France and Belgium you do have no-go areas. Which are breeding grounds for radicalism.

But they deny it themselves.

Germans in Cologne suppressed the mass New Year's rapes until it got coverage through social media that they HAD to report it. no doubt this happens all the time

How come serbia is such a shithole full of russian propaganda, trash everywhere, just dirt and stink and everybody seems to be extremely lazy comfortable with that?
How is everyone just carrying on getting beaten up in the streets by these 'USA'?
Why is there no counter effort? A self defense organization?

t. Has been in serbia numerous times

Who cares if some sluts get raped honestly? Are you a feminazi or something?

Good advice there Arkan.

Just ignore this thread. Try not coming to Sup Forums in general. Or it'll start getting to your head.

Ignore Sup Forums, the last place where reality, while slightly hyperbolized, can be illustrated without having to go through a thick leftist filter. There is a reason people come here, Pajeet, and you should be concerned about your own rape epidemic before ignoring ours.

>Rape
>Warfare
More of a mass crime than a war.

You know you should LITERALLY kill yourself. The rape rate of India is 14 times lower than that of the US.

You are so fucking out of your mind lol

>millions of your women raped

You know you are just poisoning the discourse with this bullshit,right?

>run to the woods, construct artillery from nothing and bomb your cities, don't forget to start boxing clubs
Serbian military genius.

Women voted to be raped by foreigners

Serbia just itching to get a new Balkan war going, I see.

*the reported rape rate

This level of intellect is why 9/10 educated people want to move to Western Europe

Because it's easier to vote for Macron and maintain status quo.

well unlike serbshits they have money and can enjoy life more than a useless slav subhuman in serbia

Can you provide any statistics that show that millions of my women are beeing raped?

Yeah, me.

i raped million of them

>your women

>implying i give a shit about them

Hello Tupac.
I see you are enjoying life in Serbia.
Good.

>everyone thinks that doing nothing is the safest option and that all this shit will never come to them

Hahaha, it's World War 2 all over again.