How would you celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd realize Trump has been elected and did the only useful thing

Abusing narcotics

Bacon and beer.

+ live footage of the bloody aftermath

Where in the us we talkin? East coast, celebrate. West coast iunno indifferent. Middle develop super powers or die in tremendous heat.

It'd be extra funny cuz it's probably a mike we sold someone.

This.

Beer and bacon BBQ, light the BBQ with pages of the Quran.

Edgy.

Those people are only doing their prayers. They've done nothing wrong. Don't celebrate the deaths of innocent muslims.

Are you even trying anymore, Aus?

>Muslims
>immocent

Choose one

>Muslims
> Innocent

pick one

Fuck off gay boy

You people understand how to BBQ? Or is it some weird Irish version.

Fuck that.

They are supporting the most dangerous religion of the 21'st century. A cult that seeks the complete destruction of western society.
If they want to belive in magic sky-fairies, they should just go for christianity. The worst they come up with is anti-gay posters at funerals.

Followed by

Watch lots of coverage on tv and internet. Consume bacon and beer.

Facebook update: Deus Vult.

Nukes a bit far. Think of all that radiation and the normalisation of the usage of atomic weapons, I'll actually be pissed off

Now a large scale bombing campaign on the other hand

I'd hide my power level deep, shed some tears of solidarity for the loss of my Muslim brethren, get on with my life.

It would be enough for me to know it had actually Happened. I'm not some nigger that needs to throw a screaming chimpout of public masturbation to make sure all the other retards know how fucking retarded I am.

I'd have peaceful years of my life ahead to take advantage of the change in the world and just plain enjoy the feeling of knowing how deeply that wound will bleed those abominations out through all history past, present and future.

Triple extra points because it would be about 99% likely that other Muslims had done the actual nuking of Mecca ... so, I would get to spend a lifetime of encouraging them to chew on each other for the rest of time.

>get tin bin
>pin a few holes around it
>dig a hole
>fill it with plastics at the bottom and papers
>throw in fire log
>light camp fire
>turn bin upside down so you can cook on it.
>weight bin down with galvanized steel.

Better than you do. Spending 100s of dollars on things you're only going to be using 3 times out of the year. Step it up Burger, holy flame grilled ribs are the way to go you fat cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Play this while watching the news.

Walk outside, go on a parade with multiple western flags as clothes, and pretend I did it.

Go around Town with the English Flag in one hand and beer in the other and start yelling:
DEUS VULT

Fry up some bacon and use the fat as lube, then jack off onto Koran while eating a bacon sandwhich.

If anyone asked me about it

They'll just double down and make pilgimage to the crater.

Also, become crazier than ever.

Masturbate myself to death.

Kek'ed more than usual because I read that in Aussie accent. Dated a shitposter-American briefly and everything was almost funnier when she said it.

Would try to make contact with ISIS and ask them how are they feeling.

Would make a big poster like they do with their dogshit reports but mine would be 'MECCA IS ON FIRE: SOLDIERS OF KHILAFAH DIE AND WILL NEVER RECOVER', 'KHALIF IS DEAD: WE ARE COMING FOR YOU TOO', 'BURNING QUARANS AND BACON RECIPES FOR RAMADAN', 'INVADER IS KILLED BY WOMAN AND BOILED IN PIG INTESTINALS'.

Holy shit, I would make them get a taste of their own medicine to the maximum sadistic value possible.

Make jihadis cry like little sissy fags, desecrate their piece of shit god and spit on it rigorously.

>innocent muslims
No such thing.

You'd better go like that to the nearest shitskin neighbourhood and see their reaction.

Could also raid mosques and cause arson in them. Make the dogshits pay.

With new and improved hobby-drone technology, I can't wait for someone to land a pig on top of the black box.

Delivering pig heads to the mosques. Yeeeeaaaaaah.

Kek is among us

>laugh for 30min straight
>join army

i would 5vs1 my cock until this little bitch got all its love nectar is depleted