the NIGGER

*record scratches*
Yup that's me
*smack lips*
HOL'UP
*unzip t-shirt buttons*
You may be wondering how I got here

["Somebody once told me" starts playing]

He had a long day when it happened. He just let it all out.

this. he's not even a racist, that's what's so insane about all of this

>using the word nigger
>not racist
Ummm

hey man, he said it in the heat of the moment. he was trying to shock and impress. nowhere near the same thing as casually stating racist views like most of you jerks do on here

(((Society)))

>now it was 60 years ago

name one episode where this happened

You just don't say nigger, man. It's the most taboo word of modern America. And if you say it on camera you commit social suicide.

cunt is way more taboo

>implying it isn't kike

Haha no way. Saying cunt just makes you an unlikeable asshole that disrespects women. Saying nigger makes you a racist, which is like being a slave owning Hitler as far as most people are concerned.

Niggers say it all the time

They are also black so it's cool if they say it according to modern societal norms

Yeah I never really understood that word it must trigger something deep inside them. The literally chimp out after hearing it.

They chimp out but so do white kids, like you just broke some sacred covenant of not saying "nigger".

He should have started singing

youtube.com/watch?v=yJMramLf1JI

>yeah I never really understood that word it must trigger something deep inside them

they were called that when they were slaves and were frequently beaten/raped/etc. by their masters. how autistic do you have to be to understand why it makes them mad when white people call them that.

YOU CAN TALK
YOU CAN TALK
YOU CAN TALK

It's just an insult. Do you get irrationally mad when a black says cracker, a mexican says gringo, or a jap says gaijin?

You can definitely say the word nigger in the US, on television too if the programming works with it. It's just a racially charged profanity that demands a certain context. It's not anything close to being something you 'just don't say'.

The word "Nigger" is a tender spot for blacks in America because it symbolizes in one word the dehumanization of their people. When you call a black person a nigger, you strip away their humanity and
Individuality. No longer are they people with hopes and dreams and fears in your eyes. Just a herd of subhuman cattle to be disposed of how you will.

The reason they tend to get violent over it is because there is no corollary for blacks to use against whites. Whites held power over them for hundreds of years before releasing them of their own accord. This historical legacy leaves relations between blacks and whites lopsided heavily in favor of whites. Whites will always remember that there was a time when blacks were their property, and using the word nigger perfectly throws that historical context right in their faces.

The niggers.

The standup was funny but he should have used porch monkey.

Then why do people look over their shoulder and say "the N word" instead of just saying "nigger"? It's because there is de facto societal norms against even saying the damn word in public.

I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!!

I get mad when someone from glorious Nippon calls me gaijin. I'm only trying to fit in, baka (O .O)''

I can always understand when someone gets upset by it, but not everyone believes the word represents everything bad that has ever happened to black people.

People have a right to have a chip on their shoulder, race relations being what they are, but not everyone is racially emotional. Anyways, I find people do enjoy fun racism and profanity as raunchy banter if you do it right.

literally shaking rn

Historical context is important. If some guy calls me a cuck online, I don't get upset, because I know I'm not a cuck. But if some guy fucked my wife then called me a cuck, I would be much angrier, and may in fact "chimp out" over it.

There are times when people look over their shoulder and times where they don't. You're right that it's a norm but it doesn't always apply.

If some guy fucked your wife wouldn't you "chimp out" over that instead of any stupid insult?

>Fork up your ass
Honestly, what did he mean by that?

Stop laughing.

Jerry defended it lmao

Stop laffin'

It's not an exact one to one metaphor.

Imagine that for 300 years the law was that any black guy could fuck any white man's wife whenever he wanted to. For hundreds of years white people were treated like animals, looked down upon and frequently killed with impunity by blacks. Then some black guy calls you a cuck. There would be a lot more baggage carried along with the insult.

I guess it depends on the company. I'm a younger guy and people my age are more racially sensitive(?). My dad sometimes called Obama a nigger if he had been drinking. My older coworkers use racial and sexual slurs all the time. I feel comfortable saying nigger around them in context but around people my age I feel compelled to not even cross race-themed topics.

Sorry got a bit blogposty there

Lol

youtu.be/EC26RI-Ria8?t=1m27s

I'd probably get irrationally angry. But then why do they call each other nigger then, as a sense of community? And why is it that words like "to gyp" (gypsie) are acceptable when "to Jew" is not? Or "Dago Tee" (aka wifebeaters) being acceptable, dago being derogatory for Italians? It's all twisted if you ask me.

Guy speaks the truth.
Having said that, thank god I only know blacks who hate niggers as well. I can refer to them freely as such as well then

They don't call each other nigger, they call eachother nigga.

It might not seem like much but it has different connotations.

Sounds like he's about to cry

You mean their ancestors were called nigger. Since all of our ancestors came from Africa it would make sense if everyone or nobody chimped out.

go ahead, take the monkey's side