There are people that will unironically defend Reboot

>there are people that will unironically defend Reboot

t. faggot baiter

reboot is quintessential 90's comfykino

looking back the CG has aged poorly but the story was great, expecially when they bucked the network that was strangling them creatively and could make it the way they wanted

The user sucks at playing games and would only uninstall a game that he beaten.
Sounds like an 8 year old...

Only 90s kids amirite my gang x3

Pretty much, even tho I feel the best series out of the early CGI cartoons was Beast Wars, call me an autist, but it was the first "deep" cartoon I saw.

Of course I will. Only damn thing to be proud of in this frozen wasteland of a country.

same developers so...

Hexadecimal was legitimately the first character I considered my wife.

"So, how do you feel?"

"for the first time...whole."

Goddamn what a show

They were the CPU man. They were inside the CPU. You were the user.

REBOOT!

It was called beasties in Canada for a time I'm pretty sure.

sounds like Europe and Hero Turtles and GI Joe becoming Action Force.

>didn't know beast wars was the same as transformers because of the name change

>be 8 years old
>mom wouldn't let me watch beast wars
>go visit moms friend
>her 4 year old daughter was allowed to

I hear OP sucks more dicks than the world record holder.

Not being allowed to watch cartoon beast wars? Man you in the Bible Belt?

It's aged a little badly but the story, characters and references make it top tier.

no, my mom just had a thing about violence
she was ok with me watching full frontal nudity at 10, but I'd rather the other way

There's people that defend the writers. There's a guy who runs "reboot revival" and it has like..... less than 2000 people actively supporting it. It has a few dozen completely disillusion members who think they're making progress and 2k people is anywhere near the 300k-600k amount a series needs to get ratings wise. They think the show will come back if they get petitions signed and suck the writers dick.

The writers who btw....... are total dipshits and are polite to fans but completely totally hold out and tell them "companies fault! We'll never know what was going to happen!" instead of telling the fans what was up. Writers of different shows or comics almost always talk about intended ideas. Not the reboot writers, they say "it's the only leverage we have to get the show back" even though it's been over 15 fucking years with a fanbase that's shrinking.

And these reboot revival people defend the ever living snot out of the writers. Thinking one day they will see the show again. They'll get that cliffhanger resolved. The company has done a comic book conclusion and is working on a "reboot". It's so god damn over, it's sad as fuck.

And the guy who runs reboot revival claims the writers DID tell him the plan. Rather than share it with the 2k people that have been supporting his revival pages, he tells them to spread the word and blah blah blah.

I like reboot and I like MOST reboot fans. Most reboot fans aren't ignorant little binomes, but those reboot revival faggots, fuck you guys.

did they do the Johnny Quest 3d revamp as well?

1. Dino Bot
2. Waspinator
3. Rat Trap
4. Depth Charge
5. Rampage
6. Rhinox
7. Megatron
8. Inferno and Quicksilver
9. Optimus Primal
10. Tarantulas
9999. Airazor