Anybody else order a Floral Shoppe™ vinyl from Olde English Spelling Bee...

Anybody else order a Floral Shoppe™ vinyl from Olde English Spelling Bee? Shipping is taking an ungodly amount of time. Just wondering if anybody has received theirs, or if it's shipped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not yet. i-it is coming, r-right guys?

I really don't know, the fuckers keep pushing the shipping window forward. I wouldn't really be surprised if the bulk of the orders never get sent out.

At this rate I'll be surprised if mine arrives before August

you deserve this for having garbage taste

i have been owned

A friend of mine ordered one, it came on friday. Chins up Vapourbros

I knew it was suspiciously cheap

Mine came in like 2 months ago.

Got mine a couple months ago, but I ordered from the first batch
Keep waiting fellas, it'll show up

HAHAHAHAHA! That face is an exaggeration of what one would feel if they had actually read that post. That wouldn't really happen! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

got mine, but haven't brought myself to open it yet. not sure if i'm gonna sell or not. what should i do?

He's doing it again! Aaaahhhh

keep it and listen to it and treasure it forever

get some help

Got mine a while back, should've paid attention to the tracklist though. Moon's always been my second favorite song on it and it's not on the vinyl tracklist. Lame.

>Floral Shoppe vinyl

Ordered mine in the beginning of August and I'm still waiting.

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago. Excited for it.

At this rate i'd expect you to be waiting for fucking decades.

Ordered the bundle and it came in late november. Vinyl is surprisingly good quality.
They sent out an explanation about why this is taking longer than expected. They were planning to get the dosh from paypal to pay people to package these and send them out, but paypal is holding the money until like half of them are sent out or some shit, so there's only like 3 people working on this.

I get that they're buried in orders, but it seems sketchy that there wasn't any foresight into how sought after the pressing would be. probably just shitty planning on their part, but still disappointing. All we can do is wait, boys.

They expected it'd be big, but they weren't quite prepared for the PayPal shit.

They've been in operation for a while, it just seems like they'd know more about PayPal and how it works. Mistakes happen, i guess.

>Buying a meme album on a meme format

Got my order of Human story 3 finally. Came with the bonus record and CDr. Both the records were a bit dusty, but they were in great condition nonetheless.

woah, you got all of us recordfags good, huh?

Nope. (((they))) got you good when you gave them money for these new low quality records. If it isn't an old record, it's not worth buying.

At this point it's something of a cultural signpost of this decade. I think that's kinda neat.

i got mine

>all old records are high quality and all new records are low quality

pic related, it's you.

Being old doesn't make it good. While most of the records in my collection are or older stuff, there's newer material mixed in. It's just for the appreciation of the format and the feeling of satisfaction of the idea of a record spinning on a table. Sure is fucking inconvenient, but i'll be damned if it's not enjoyable.

no worries

How could you not want a pink vinyl? Even if you don’t like the record

I got it in December
Already flipped mine for like $100, fuck it sold even when they still had leftovers for sale on the bandcamp.

>being a massive fanboy and giving two serious fucks about how a vinyl looks
It’s a nice icing on the package but that’s not the point of buying the music, overfixating on that shit is when materialism and consumerism seep too deeply into one’s music listening

>doesn't get aesthetics

“Aesthetics” is a fucking meme and doesn’t excuse making music to fit the mold of a pre-exist in template, and even then the entire idea of vaporwave/aesthetics/BS is entirely based on meme ideas of nostalgia rather than actually showing any exercise of individuality. Hopefully stuff like Vektroid will die out and be replaced by 2814 type stuff.

I would say vaporwave suffered the way a lot of music styles do in that people try less to build off of what's been done and more try to immitate it. It's interesting to hear vaporwave when it's done with some type of artistic integrity

bump

I saw some autist in my political science class wearing a Floral Shoppe hoddie once.

Most people are buying to flip, still, kinda sad to see them just blatantly neglected

People still listen to this shit?
/music plays

In all honesty, i bought a copy to sit on it for a while, maybe spin it a few times, but ultimately end up selling it a few years down the line for a ludicrous sum of money. Vaporboys will do anything to get their hands on Floral Shoppe. I'm not saying i don't like the album, i'm just saying the money is better off in my pocket than on some record. That pink hunk of plastic can but me a shit ton of other hunks of plastic that i'd appreciate and play wayyyy more

Piss on it.

bump lol

is this a retro meme thread? this is 7 years old now youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

>itt retro memes and record bashing

>ordering a record of slowed down 80s samples
lol

came out the same year, op you're 7 years late. and your credit card probably got put in a database. MAKE UP YOUUR MIIIIND YOU DONT UNDERSTAAND IT IS ALLL IN YOU RHEAADD

holy fuck. I just remembered I pre-ordered that floral shoppe shirt from that creme de la meme big cartel store. I don't know if I ever got my money back

bump

any people in aus get their copy?

ordered mine as a bundle with dream castle in the very first batch and still haven't got it yet.

same here, although I'm in Norway

>little babbies crying about not getting Floral Shoppe a few months after ordering
>meanwhile I sit and wait for the new HKE album that I ordered a year ago

I guess they have a lot of demand

i dont even like the album that much but i admit that record looks cool as hell.