Germany has the first city that is over 90% inhabited by refugees

Germany has the first city that is over 90% inhabited by refugees.

>The city of Kempten in the state of Bavaria has seen a huge influx of refugees arriving from Austria. Kempten used to have a population of 62.135 only a few years ago but this number has almost doubled due to the refugee crisis.
Please kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gruene-jugend-jamila-schaefer-ueber-patriotismus-im-fussball-a-1097391.html
spiegel.de/kultur/gesellschaft/patriotismus-waehrend-der-fussball-em-schwarz-rot-kompliziert-a-1096553.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very good. Then we can bomb and burn the town soon, without harming our own.

>Kempten in the state of Bavaria
I heard bavarians were the most based among germans.So how are they tolerating this.?

They have no choice.

Population doubles
90% refugees?

What?

May they destroy your country.

How ironic how your fuhrer's "aryan" country will not be a brown Middle Eastern country.

They are pretty much forced.

>Germany
>White

HAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHHA

So the ones who want refugees get to stay far away from them and the ones who don't suffer

You're next

germany is super cucked
bavaria is just cucked
thats what they mean when they say based

REEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS TOLD ME BAVARIA WAS BASED

>next
Dude america is already finished decades ago

No will make sure to build a wall up north too.

DUDE WEED LMAO - How many Arabs have you accepted into your home?

I'm not even American. My home country is quite literally 99% white, the second America starts becoming shit, I'm going back.

They'll be dispersed throughout Germany once they're fully processed. What's the problem?

I'm gonna have 15 kids, kraut. You'll see. My 15 kids plus Trump's immigration plan to allow euros to immigrate here again. USA 90% white in ten years.

Cap this. USA 90% white in ten years

>10% white

I think were doing ok roach boy. We are about to deport 30 million plus people. We can send them your way. They are your favorite color. Brown!

weird, Germany also had large city's dedicated to foreigners and ''undesirables'' in the 1940's.
I imagine the problem will go away shortly, Might even be worth investing in second hand shoes and hair stuffed pillows

>How are Bavarians tolerating segregation?
The others would have let them into their own towns.

test

The same way everyone else 'tolerates' it in this sorry excuse of a country

>burkas, burkas everywhere
>politicians discuss things like whether child brides of refugees approved by a sharia court in syria should be allowed in germany (!!!!!)
>listen to imam calling from the mosque next door for the killing of all infidels
>feel alienated in your own country
>sigh and mumble incoherently to yourself
>go to work
>consume and pay taxes

>vote for Merkel's party

>Bavaria

REEEEEEE,etc.

If you count race mixed muds hits as white well ok. American "white" is stupid anyway. NA and ME is white too. Good job you're doing really great

What do the burkas say when you pass by?

There's a german guy at my company. Typical blonde haired, blue eyed white man. I asked him about the refugee situation in germany and he told me it's great. That germans are getting old and new blood needs to be injected into the country.

The barber cutting your hair, the kebab shop, all refugees and everyone gets along.

My only other experience with germans is on Sup Forums so I'm wondering if he has the typical german thinking about refugees?

That makes no sense, cause commies were racist and nationalistic as fuck.

>americans
>having the balls to deport anyone

This politically correct country that doesn't even want to tell men they have to use the men's bathroom will deport illegals? kek

this. also they dont live in the town, they live in tents and containers outside of town.

way way way more to come this summer tho, buckle up goys.

The government wants to keep them segregated. As long as the majority have no interaction with the refugees they wont oppose immigration, because those who actually deal with them know better.

>We are about to deport 30 million plus people

are u fucking retarded? it would take over 50 years to deport 30 million people

RIP EUROPE
GOODBAY EUROPE

99% of the germans wont tell you what they really think, trust me.

Holy trips Batman!

> among those living with two parents

impossible!

He doesn't actually live in Germany, does he? Most of the people who don't have direct experience with diversity love it.

>way way way more to come this summer tho, buckle up goys.

I don't think so tbf. The Balkan route is closed and migrant numbers have dropped significantly. The worst seems to be over, thankfully.

Have fun with new merkel. We will have the AFD who isn't stupid like trump

Go fuck yourself shitskin, no white person, except for cucks, would be happy with these events.

Are you trying to stir the pot on diversity? What's wrong with having people of different color?!

Oh ok I see. Thank you. He told me japan should accept refugees as well because we have an aging population. I told him it would be difficult because of our culture.

I just wanted to say japan is for japanese though, but he's really nice guy.

Why should i care?

I find it funny how the morally righteous liberals all want to move the refugees in, just not to their backyard though. They must put the refugees in someone else's backyard, oh the charade. When has there been a time when people were circle jerking it this hard?

No he lives in tokyo. I think he said he worked here for over 10 years now.

Most of the germans are liberal and cucked as fuck. The shit you see on Sup Forums with their 'refugees welcome' mentality isn't even satire or rare.
Hell germans are so cucked left media even doesn't want us to wave our flag during the EM 'cause it might incite racism (instead we should wave the EU flag or DFB flag)

Doesn't AFD only have 8% of the vote or something? Merkel's party is still at 50%+, even then she can form coalitions.

Face it, Hans. You're going down with the rest of us.

>muh german heritage americuck

Only a clueless American would be sad at Germany being destroyed. They've killed millions of people throughout their existence and this is what they deserve.

They reap what they sow.

I don't believe it....they're really considering allowing pedophiles to have child brides?! How fucked up is that?!!!!

200k again this year and it's not even summer

He was probably being sarcastic and you didn't catch it because all Asians have autism

>they still look poor and miserable
What is the fucking point in shunting these people into euro? Fucking hell

>germans ran away to this city to escape refugees,so population got doubled
>62k got probably about 100k inhabitants before rapefugees
>Rapefugees get sent in to the city and compose 90% of population from now on
>10% germans = 100k / 1 million population
>which means they sent 900k rapefugees at once to this small town

can any german confirm? because if this is true thats what i understood from this

Lel you think your slightly less cucked Partei can save you

our future looks so bright, we'll all be wearing sunglasses.

>first potential US president that wants to give Germany it's own control
>calls him stupid

You tanned or what?

Most of those are coming by sea to Italy and end up being held on Lampedusa. Not many of them have made it to Germany.

Staraigh of the Kempten.

T. Easy Jihad

>kempten
>compton
now in germany! excellent, my german girlfriend's husband will love this

Fuck him and his self hating forced ideology. Nationalism is natural to every animal on earth. He's cucked because Nazi Germany is le bad guy

Racist and sexist much?

By your logic the entirety of the West deserves destruction cause of the millions we all have killed over the centuries. You think we "deserve" it as well?

sauce?

Why do you mock us so much pol atleast we tried fixing the world but we lost in the end.

Communist comfort to anyone, they don't care on which side they are, they don't have loyality, they care for money and power, same with HIllary typical psychopatic behavior

This is going to end in a race war of some sort. Leftists don't want to deport them, so gassing them is the only option left.

Sad picture. Poor people looking for better lives.

>The barber cutting your hair, the kebab shop, all refugees

>kebab shop
>refugee

lol

That would be 'turks'. They are subhuman scum, too, but at least they are here legally and not illegally like the rapefugees.

Well yeah. A normal country would put those pedos into jail or just throw them out alltogether, but oh nooo, not cuckmany. Let's have a discussion about it first, lololo.

The first 3 state elections got the AFD at~20%
With some happenings we can maybe get over 50%
CDU is at ~30% and sinking

Eh, your good in my book, it's just that the planets didn't aline themselves just right in your case. Perhaps another try would do the trick? Third times the charm.

As a cologne resident, i see a fucklot of german flags everywhere, on cars, on walls, hanging from windows. of course quite a lot of italian and turkish flags too. But the german flag is predominant.

America hasn't done anything bad, it's helped end the destruction. Germany on the other hand is the one that starts it each time

nose alert.

Not yet

>starting multipl global conflicts that resulted in dozens of millions of deaths
>tried fixing the world

You deserve each refugee x1000.

right, dont you have somewhere to be?

And obviously decided to take everyone with you to this ride that never ends
destination hell

>STOP STEALING OUR JOBS POLACKS
>STOP STEALING OUR CARS POLACKS
>STOP IMMIGRATING HERE POLACKS

hhahahahahaha fuck you krauts!

>pedophilia will become legal in our lifetimes
Meme magic is real

You're right, I'm late for the synagogue.

>doesn't want to offend brown people, blame it on the Poles

Typical Germany. I hope they're destroyed fast. :^)

Yes, but despite our helpful nature we have shed just as much blood, maybe not in ill intentions but shed blood non the less.

What I was getting at was you were getting onto them for killing millions of people, which we(and the vast majority of the West) have done countless times.

That was all I was trying to point out.

>putting the few women and children in front of the photo
Leftist media with it's propaganda staging again.

Kempten had 1600 migrants as of march 2016. Typical leftist counterintel.

>Please kill me.
dont worry, the refugees will :^)

Indeed

No people are to fucking stupid. I wouldnt even be surprised if they reelected merkel. Shits hopeless

these people appear to be norwegian my friend

Same here but what makes me mad that even during this big ass sport events media still tries to shill you into not waving your own fucking flag.
Also their dumb shit with being patriotic equals being nationalistic.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gruene-jugend-jamila-schaefer-ueber-patriotismus-im-fussball-a-1097391.html

spiegel.de/kultur/gesellschaft/patriotismus-waehrend-der-fussball-em-schwarz-rot-kompliziert-a-1096553.html

The npd does NOT count as german. its a state honeypot to identify evil and stupid "nazis".

They're probably going to, because there won't be any serious competitors.

The thing is, if you try to oppose Merkel in todays media climate in Germany, you're voluntarily committing character assassination against yourself.

It's just not worth it for any serious candidate.

yeah but nobody listens to them but the 20-24 old leftie hipsters in berlin.
Oh and the retard clique antifa, they keep tryign to pull down flags everywhere, but they get beat up even by the turks who linger around outside because they are germany fans.
quite funny "stop hitting me mehmet im with you, im totally down with you brown folks"

What countries could count as Hispanic there?

And now they're even paying smugglers to take them back, because Europe and Europeans suck, apparently.

Spain

>15 kids
Fucking hell. You better be a millionaire, John.

Kek

my grandpa is a farmer and I have 13 uncles.

It used to be entirely normal for white working men to have that many kids