/trans/ - you want HOW MUCH? edition

>Paris St-Germain are set to hold talks with Barcelona over a £196m deal to sign Neymar, Barca's 25-year-old Brazil international forward. (Guardian)

PSG are willing to pay Neymar a signing on fee of £45m and will offer him a five-year contract worth £596,000 a week after tax. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are holding out for £44m for Atletico Madrid target Diego Costa, 28, after agreeing a deal to sign his fellow striker Alvaro Morata, 24, from Real Madrid. (Independent)

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has played down talk of an imminent move for Spain international Costa. (Mirror)

>Liverpool are ready to bid £70m for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, having had a £66m offer rejected for the 22-year-old Guinea international. (Mirror)

West Ham are set to sign former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, 29, from Bayer Leverkusen. (Sky Sports)

>Arsenal have told the Hammers they will have to pay £20m if they want to sign 25-year-old midfielder Jack Wilshere. (Daily Star)

Manchester City are set to sign Real Madrid's 26-year-old Brazilian full-back Danilo for an initial £26.5m. (Guardian)

>City are also closing in on a deal to sign Monaco's 23-year-old French full-back Benjamin Mendy. (Times - subscription required)

Manchester United are being linked with Paris St-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, 24, after the Italian hired Mino Raiola as his agent.(Sun)

>The Red Devils are also monitoring Ross Barkley's situation at Everton as they consider a move for the 23-year-old England midfielder. (Mirror) But Barkley is keen to join Tottenham after hearing glowing reports about manager Mauricio Pochettino. (Standard)

United and Chelsea both looked into signing Barcelona forward Neymar but were put off by the 25-year-old's £196m asking price. (Mail)

>Inter Milan have told Manchester United they must include forward Anthony Martial, 21, in any deal for £48m-rated winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Independent)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAfQDi2Xj44
youtube.com/watch?v=PlzgQAsam4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AC Milan have said 23-year-old attacking midfielder Suso - a target for Tottenham - is not for sale. (Tuttomercatoweb, via Talksport)

>Everton have had a bid accepted for Newcastle United defender Lewis Gibson. The Blues want the 17-year-old to join their under-23s set-up. (Liverpool Echo)

Newcastle have offered out-of-favour forward Aleksandar Mitrovic, 22, to Lyon for £16m. (Foot Mercato, via Talksport)

>Nottingham Forest are closing in on a £2m deal to sign experienced striker Daryl Murphy, 34, from Newcastle.(Nottingham Post)

Birmingham have opened contract talks with 21-year-old attacker Che Adams after rejecting a £5m bid for him from Fulham. (Daily Mail)

>Aston Villa are closing in on their fourth summer signing - Stoke City midfielder Glenn Whelan, 33. (Birmingham Mail)

PSG will sell midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 30, so long as a suitable replacement can be found. (L'Equipe - in French)

4th for not their year la

Yakuza Apocalypse is a top movie, I recommend it

>the state of transfer prices

15 days for you lesser beings, for me? 15 years.

Will Swansea sign anyone

*sells Walker then makes a lowball offer which gets immediately rejected*

garlic

bread?

>yfw Chicharito scores a hattrick in Old Trafford on the first game of the season for West Ham

Absolute madmans, they really sign him

I am thoroughly enjoying Sperms not signing anybody. HOWLING lads. HOWLING.

Someone redpill me on Naby Keita.

Is he really worth 70 million!?

No

You're in the club and this guy slaps your chimney's ass, what do you do?

this
but he would also imporve liverpool

That's not even dog years. Hmmm

Germany was perfect for Chicharito. He will flop in Westham

>wake up
>remember that i have no reason to live
>Everyone i know has graduated uni or is in a serious relationship

Better than lallana or henderson?

or would he play with them?

It's all downhill after graduating uni

>never even went uni

AHAHAHAHAHA

There is a horse
In my cabaret suite

>>remember that i have no reason to live
Football will be back soon senpai, hold on for another 9 months of reasons to live.

maybe he's a really goodb b2b midfielder that gets goals and assists

next stop: the football league
can feel a promotion push coming this year lads

neymar for verratti and £90m

youtube.com/watch?v=gAfQDi2Xj44
>romario's daughter

wew

ok but can he memepress?

Chicharito is better than Lukaku

guess that's one of the reason kloppo seems intressted in him

>remember that i have no reason to live

your friends on Sup Forums :3

highly peng

>I lick my anus and tongue to get you abrirtelo moniquinha and I make him suck me bitch and then you feel your huge ass on my face
I love portuguese youtube comments

If conte gets sandro, chelsea walk the league right?

Barca would unironically be better if they sold Neymar

bring in two Dembele/Dybala/Mbappe and a decent midfielder

going to the shop lads

didn't want 'owt anyway

wouldn't bet my money on either
Alex Sandro is staying and chelsea have some problems for now biggest being their second season syndrome

SPURS END FOYTH INTEREST

>Tottenham will not be signing Estudiantes defender Juan Foyth after Mauricio Pochettino decided not to pursue the deal at the price that was being quoted.

>Estudiantes value the 19-year-old defender at more than £8m, even though he has only made eight first-team appearances.

>PSG, Inter Milan and Roma are also interested in Foyth.

No. They only won last season through extreme luck and not having to play in the CL.

spurs only willing to pay Juan Foyth the asking price, cheep bastards

comfy

I wasn't to sure about him but fuck Levy I need SOME signings

>You will see players who were born after 9/11 play for a big club in your life time

>Have no CL
>Have no Europa
>Lots of luck
>Go out of every cup bar FA Cup

OH GEE WHIZ THEY'LL WALK THE LEAGUE WITH ALL THESE EXTRA GAMES.

>Talks "very advanced" for Neymar to join PSG, according to RAC1.
what the...

>muh 9/11
no one cares

Yes! The type of (you) I was expecting. Thanks.
Okay 7/11

>13 game win streak
>record 30 wins in a season

ALL LUCK LADS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE kek

>frank lampard browses /trans/

Redpill me on AC Milan's Suso please

in contract talks with milan

Yes? Add in Champions League and League Cup games and that's another dozen or so games. Don't be a retard.

Understandable
I thought it was seriously a petty issue because of De Gea.
Flo really does manage finances and the player market pretty well.

I expect Conte to put out a complete subs team for every league cup/fa cup game until they drop out, I doubt it will much of an impact on the season. The cl, that will, but they will drop out of it quickly anyway.

Why do Liverpool still believe that they are signing Naby Keita?

which milan?

It's true though. We exposed them hard in the FA Cup final.

One Neymar pls

Stop shitposting you falseflagging fuck.

that will cost one verratti and 95 millions thankou

Swansea announced Chadli

Indeed, they'll drop out of CL groups and walk the league like last year, it's like these guys don't even know Conte

/trans/ is comfy as fuck to be honest

Everyone excited for Neymar while I'm here waiting for Foyth and a replacement for Matuidi

Won't get fooled again

That'll be £222m please

Hey pepo

You now remember /efl/

r8

Similar to Bernado Silva in my opinion but people say he's a Robben light because he's always cutting inside. Really good at crossing tho. Also, he's not for sale.

>one verratti

but he wants to stay because neymar is coming*

*this post contained no facts

didn't chicharito go like 20 games without a goal for leverkusen

As much as I dislike Chicarito, him and Hart could prevent you from getting relegated

does your club have a white french starter that i can cheer for?

>paying £40m for Chicarito and Arnautovic

>Manchester City in hot water after allegedly tapping up hot prospect Kylian Mbrappe
what the...

what the...

Not bad for the stupid prices going about these days.

Rabiot

>They only won last season through extreme luck and not having to play in the CL.
>Have no CL
>Have no Europa
>Lots of luck
>Go out of every cup bar FA Cup

>I just started watching football last season: the posts

merci tres bien
wtf i love psg now

Wonga didn't break the rules by talking to Mbappe? I mean he didn't approach him but just gave him advice, rightt?

>Manchester City
wtf just get Sanchez you greedy dummies

Reminder that Arnautovic is /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=PlzgQAsam4s

Literally the least argument I've EVER seen. I would kill yourself.

He was probably allowed to by Monaco

£80M is quite a lot when they'll get him for free next year.

It was a reference to all the other league titles that Chelsea have won

6 League Titles in their history since 1895. So... OK?

NEYMAR NOT FOR SALE

>Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu has told Associated Press that Neymar is "not on the market.”

>There have been reports that Paris St-Germain are planning a world-record bid to sign the 25-year-old.

>But Bartomeu says “he has a contract for the coming four years and, of course, we count on him. He’s part of our team. He’s part of this trident.”

>Neymar’s deal includes a buyout clause that increases from 200m euros in its first year, then 220m euros in the second year and 250m in the third year.

>"These clauses are impossible to activate if you want to comply with the financial fair play," said Bartomeu. "If someone doesn’t want to comply, then of course it can be activated."

PSG suddenly renew their sponsorship deals.

F

>1895
Chelsea wasn't a thing in 1895
I meant in the Modern, '''''Champions''''' League football climate, like 2005, 2006, 2010, and 2015 where Chelsea did play in all the competitions and won the league

I'm fairly confident he won't come here but Bartomeu's delusion is some painful shit to see

teah it's a good saga

Is Janssen leaving? He's been linked with Boris' Munchiegladbum

Yeah? And? Those times was when clubs like Spurs were struggling. Now they're not. Had Spurs, Arsenal, United and City not have CL/Europa games, it'd have been a lot closer. This is literally undeniable.

*commits suicide*