HAPPENING: THE REDPILLED LEAGUE

Steven "The Sniper" Seagal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0F2uB__6ec

Sylvester "Stab Em" Stalone
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/11/sylvester-stallone-i-love-donald-trump/

Chuck "No Bullshit" Norris
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272533-chuck-norris-to-no-longer-attend-cruz-rally

Hulk "Hates Niggers" Hogan
gawker.com/hulk-hogan-refers-to-fucking-niggers-in-leaked-transc-1719933145

Mel "Got A Dog In This Fight?" Gibson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCaO2Xo8SA4

Arnold "Not 100% Sure" Shwarznegger
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3499625/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-walks-Weekend-Sunrise-interview-questioned-Republican-Donald-Trump.html

WAR IS COMING
REPORT FOR DUTY SOLDIERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/angeltilalove
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf9-N3i8LM
peopleoflancaster.com/justin-bieber-endorses-donald-trump-shows-off-new-haircut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>link to study which shows conservative men are more masculine.

you have google too.

THE PUSSY PROPAGANDA TEAM

Tila "Should've been 6 Trillion" Tequila
twitter.com/angeltilalove

Felix "You Fucking Jew" Kjellberg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf9-N3i8LM starts on 4:20

Taylor "Seig Heil" Swift
>pic related

Justin "Zyklon" Bieber
peopleoflancaster.com/justin-bieber-endorses-donald-trump-shows-off-new-haircut/

autism

Tila's on the team, I'm not sure about Taytay broski.

What is happening ?

That is why we must meme this: to legitimize their beliefs and allow them to reveal their hidden powerlevels

If they know people support them they will publicly stand by what they believe.

We just need to give them courage.

Help build the Redpilled Trump League to show that he is not some fringe racist, but a symbol for us all to rally behind.

We need smaller heroes to rally around the God Emperor and wake up the entire country, and eventually, the world.

Can someone make a really strong compilation of these, like an image or a short video, that shows these people supporting Trump, or slowly coming over to Trump?

Just imagine how cool it would be to have a little Expendables group of people shilling for Trump. It would be amazing.

By the power of kek I had never thought of that.

>Triggered

I have dreams that one of our autists will make the polar opposite to this image with Trump and his glorious alpha soldiers

KEK GIVE THEM STRENGTH

WAR IS COMING AND WE NEED AN ARMY

I want something like that autistic GamerGate picture (you know the one), except good. It has to be good and compelling.
Cool action movie people like Stalone, Arnold and Hulk Hogan on one side, irrelevant nu-male faggots like John Oliver on the other side. Throw in some (((Harrison Ford))) on their side.

Exactly

This is the beginning of a massive meme magic.

The fire rises, now pour gasoline on it

All I got is something like this user.

>Hangs head in shame
>the memes failed me

>Steven Seagal is on the Trump Train but Arnold isn't (yet)

Well, I'm sorry to hear that

Well, when that fat homo Arnold was governator of California, he was a complete libtard and he didn't do shit to help on anything.

Arnold is simply dodging the questions. When he is asked he just says that he wants republicans and democrats to work together.

He's obviously not anti-Trump since he's not endorsing Hillary either. He's staying neutral.

ALL HE NEEDS IS SOME MEME MAGIC BOYS

FIRE UP THOSE MEME FACTORIES MEN

Arnie is a massive Bluepilled Normie now.

I don't know when it happened, but he is.

Stallone I have no idea about. He was pretty much the definition of a hard working, non whining man's man. Probably still is.

Segal is just mentally ill and retarded.

Mel is Mel of course.

steven segal is our point man you retard. He is seen regularly in Russia talking about how great Putin is, and now has gone so far to declare a lot of our big false flag shootings, are in fact "engineered"

He may have recently accepted Serbian citizenship if I remember correctly. Don't know how you can get more based than that.

I am trying to photoshop MAGA hats on the confirmed Trump supporters in OP's pic, but it looks awful.

Can anyone else do it?
If they're not a supporter just write SOON above their heads.

We need to brute force this idea that The Expendables are behind Trump. Get a really cool pic and get it trending on twitter until they shut it down.

WE NEED MORE AUTISM

SPREAD THIS THREAD

He's a literal retard and mentally ill though.

This is like when we had Tila Tequila as our Queen.

HE IS ONLY RETARDED BECAUSE THEY HAVENT BEEN LEGITIMIZED YET

MORE MEME MAGIC

also look at any one of the millions of passionate liberals and tell me they arent literally retarded.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY

Contributing.

And this.

Lets get this to Page 1 so the autistic artists can start painting this

Let me know when the happenings start, I'm an American of bean descent so I can work as an infiltrator or at least translate to any mexishits we find that they're about to get smoked

>tfw a cunt hair away from 6'1
>can't effectively be a spy in a sea of mexi manlets