Now that the first spinoff story for Star Wars is apparently average

Who's pumped for Han Solo!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since Disney has proven they don't cast characters based on acting talent (Felicity Jones, Daisy Ridley, Emilia Clarke) why the FUCK didn't they pick a man who looks like Mr. Ford?

youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI

Imagine what could have been.

I am not a teenager or mentally deficient adult so no. I'm not "hyped" about this children's movie and who plays whoever in it.

Adulthood is when you put childish fantasies behind you and start to make something of your life.

The worst part is his gay, millennial spikey hair. At least when they made the hobbit they stayed consistent with the hairstyle of the universe, all these trandy faggy undercuts and spikes are going to look like shit and age the movie after its been out for ten years. They should have just kept solo's original hair, what the fuck.

I thought this was gonna feature Boba Fett as more of a central character. Not the villain but at least an adversary. Focusing on Juan alone is kinda disappointing.

Dude you're on Sup Forums in the middle of the day Fuck off

What should people be doing to enjoy themselves in their spare time then?

He looks just like, christ fuck Disney

Why is Han's hairline worse when he was younger?

I don't understand how anyone could be happy about this movie. It's the raping of a character that should only ever be played by Ford.

The defining characteristic of Han Solo is that he's cool and intriguing. Young Han Solo can't be cool because young people aren't cool. 33 year old Harrison Ford was cool.

When you start filling in the blanks of a renowned character - who was essentially the archetype mysterious western gunslinger - you lose the mystique.

This whole movie makes no sense, we already know what Han Solo looks like when he was young, and he doesn't look like that.

Why not make an Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan movie that takes place between the prequels and the sequels? Or a Jar Jar film where it penetrates his homosexual relationship with the emperor more deeply?

>i just turned 18. I'm a man now!

Sadly an obi wan standalone would only take place on tatooine and Star Wars installments never feature only one planet. They probably won't do it. If they did it would just be mad max with speeders.
There's good character development to be had there. But visually there's nothing

>...he posted on Sup Forums

I get off on miserable pricks like you.

>Why not make an Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan movie that takes place between the prequels and the sequels?

They are. McGregor has hinted a couple times in interviews that it's a trilogy. Which wouldn't surprise me considering it's Disney.

Shoulda cast Chris Pratt. All he has to do is be less quippy and he's perfect.

No way, dude, fuck Chris Pratt. Seriously, the guy is just Seth Rogan with a six-pack.

Also, Han Solo shouldn't have a beard.

At least Chris Pratt has a jaw line.

not gonna watch it

This. Pratt would've been great.

why not friend?

Don't you wanna see Landish Calbino in action?

Mature games for mature gamers such as myself

>Emilia Clarke
Wew that'll be awful.

Will he have a different haircut at least?
I hate that Chadish haircut that literally any young famous douche has nowadays.

Why do all of the young people have that same undercut hairstyle?

Ba k in my day men dressed lyk fukken MEN and didn';t not have fagg0t harecuts

youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g

I'M HAN SOLO I'M HAN SOLO SOLO

Gotta please the normies

i unironically dig that song

Me too.

>people can't change their hair styles

?????????????????????

this is gayer than being an homosexual

General Veers biopic when?

>a trilogy of Obi-wan being a hermit in a backwater shitty planet
How could this work unless they make him fight against an evil Tusken Raider tribe or some shit? And of course they won't because people will complain about the cruel and twisted white guy slaughtering the innocent and noble sandniggers.

>There is a parallel universe where Elisabeth Olsen played Rey and Tatiana Maslany played Ira Bell
>tfw ywn live in it

FML, if only Queen Roastie of Lucasfilm actually cared about casting genuine actresses instead of propping up 99 cent Britskanks as her Mary Sues, maybe then there wouldn't be so much muhsoreginees.

Dexter Jettser biopic when?

I never touched a single SW flick in my life but I'm still pumped because based Phil and Chris never disappoint.

This dude who was completely right about everything biopic when?

He literally did nothing wrong.

Is this canon

>that final battle where you become Emperor after defeating Sheev in a dance-off
Vidyakino

yes, it's why Kylo went to the dark side

It will turn out Chewbacca was trans the entire time.
He was actually born a Twi'lek.

Han solo is now jewish? Man, remember white people?

Harrison Ford is a jew, so no.

yeah but not really though

>changes his hair style to one that doesn't fit in the original trilogy setting
>keeps the exact same clothes for decades

i really like how nu-star wars works for the nostalgia buck but is careful to make their characters appeal to the youth of today, the attention to profits is truly inspiring

I've listened to this way more times than I'm willing to admit.

I know it's cancer, but it's catchy as fuck at the same time.

Sulu is now gay thanks to George Takei eventhough it goes against his character.

>I've listened to this way more times than I'm willing to admit.

Pay the butthurt manbabies replying to you no mind

Christ fuck he's got the lopsided smile down too.

The fug Disney?

takei disagreed with making sulu gay and considered it to be against roddenberry's wishes

Why is Sup Forums full of fucking morons? Have NONE of you seen Hail, Ceasar!?

>Alden Ehrenreich
>Jewish
>he literally has "Reich" in his name

Yes, it was a shit movie.

literally too big to play han

harrison ford isnt an insecure gym rat, just normal masculine proportions

chris pratt is too big of a guy

FOR YOU

Even if Rogue One was the most amazing piece of cinema mankind has ever produced, I still wouldn't give a fuck about the Han Solo movie.

whats the point? theyve ruined the character now by killing him off in a pussyfied manner.

han solo was one of those movies characters (james bond, indiana jones) that should never die on screen.

He's not jewish though.