Can we talk it's aesthetics

Can we talk it's aesthetics

And forget about hack directors, political correctness, SJWs, and disney shills for a few minutes?

I think it's safe to say RO is much better visually than the bland TFA. I also am pretty confident it'll be worthy of a blu-ray buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I think it's safe to say RO is much better visually than the bland TFA.
HAHAHAHA fuck off shill. The ONE THING TFA had going for it was it's depthful and colorful visuals. And it still managed to look gritty like Star Wars is. Meanwhile Rogue One has a dull gray Marvel filter. Rogue One looks flat.

t. blind retard

Rogue feels like the movie TFA should've been.

Having said that, fuck Rogue One. Fucking canon destroying bullshit.

it doesn't look that good

Colorful visuals.. Like jakku sand and death star snow?

Wait wait wait

You want to talk about MOVIES, and not just the politics and drama behind them?

Get out of here

SHILLS DESPERATELY TRYING TO DAMAGE CONTROL

>AT-ATs not stop motion

Dropped.

it does compaired to the rest

it looks fucking awful.

the prequels and TFA to an extent embraced color. Eps II & III were basically CGI cartoons. this is some grimdark revision of SW that looks total shit.

I'm tempted to download TFA just to make a cinegrid out of its ugly fucking camerawork

But that'd be autistic

Its a war movie in space.

It looks great, retard.

Looks fine to me.

Attack of the clones looks much better than rogue one. This is a fact.

Jesus Christ it's been a long time.

That CGI really doesn't hold up.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

I don't remember all the troopers being CGI too

> I also am pretty confident it'll be worthy of a blu-ray buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>Fucking canon destroying bullshit.
pls elabor8

What canon did this film destroy user?

the battle in the sandstorm was cool as shit but everything else was /trash/

Lmao. Love how everyone's bashing SW for being so commercialized when all of you bought literally SW everything decades before the disney series or even the prequels.

You probably wiped your ass with han solo toilet paper today.

Star Wars is about visual invention. And TFA had not one fucking iota of it.

Sorry, after the dogshit people were fed with the prequels they needed a back-to-basics pallet cleanser.

That's what we got.

JJ is a tv meme director, literally every shot was tilted for no reason and the movie is filled with unnecessary camerawork. JJ is shit.

only good shot in TFA is opening shot with the silhouette of the ship. Other than that JJ can't compose a good shot to save his life.

Nope. totally absent of aesthetic intrigue or color. it's boring as fuck which shouldn't be surprising considering how fucking awful Godzilla looked.

>I think it's safe to say RO is much better visually than the bland TFA.
Very true

>this degenerate 30 year old corporate slave nerd in denial is saying he'll pay $35 for a Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy of some movie he'll watch once and never watch again because it's jewish californian garbage made to sell toys and push a political agenda.

There's more going on in that shot than the entirety of TFA

why is it so dark and blurry?

lol? every fucking clone was bad CGI-trash

There is exactly one good shot in that entire image, and it's tucked away into the bottom left corner so it doesn't automatically reveal how shit everything else is by comparison.

"Back to basics" lool fucking pleb kid basic bitch

Basic entry level meme cinematography will be all youll ever get from disney. Your weak mind couldnt handle the complexity of the pt visuals

Cgi gold*

>Prequel apologist will defend this

Which freddiew video is this from?

>People needed their pallet cleansed in a sequel that came a decade after the last movie.
>No no no no! You don't get their Genius! They made it shit on purpose!

So, what, they didn't need to hyperspace?

>leik, how far away can two star systems even be guys? lmao
Spotted you, JJ. I will never not be mad at you for Vulcan being near a planet halfway across the quadrant.

>it's so dense
>every single frame has so many things going on