/éire/

This is the only picture on my phone edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxaoP5ETHOg
youtube.com/watch?v=AK6nftBpv2A
youtube.com/watch?v=CpeKYEsQ8LI
ie.indeed.com/jobs?q=data entry&l=ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

I can never find your general when I need it desu

Leo won't be winning any points from froggy with that.

No need to thank me

Watched Cardcaptor Sakura lying in bed this morning lads. Only ever saw the Western localized version growing up, the original is much more kawaii

good taste

>phoneposting OP

Are you a new regular, Polandbro?

Stop trying to be down with the kids, Leo. It's painful to watch.

>regular
If I not get borded maybe

pls gib vodka

Produce OC

aren't there like bunch of polish stores?

There are but you can send me some instead

Its very different, the western version was focused a lot more on Li to try to have it appeal to boys more.

The opening is 100 times more kawaii, I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=mxaoP5ETHOg

so how many of you actually know irish gaelic?

>YWN have a cute flying animal sidekick
Existence is suffering

Im gonna try to stay motivated today and go to the city without any clear goal

kek

> Spaniard on vacation
didn't you come to ireland in the first place to walking around city without any clear goal?

He's trying to find work

Spaniard blown out

The Italian and French openings were much better as well, it was only the English one that tried to be darker and more action focused.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK6nftBpv2A
youtube.com/watch?v=CpeKYEsQ8LI

Granted the French one sounds like a eurovision entry but the Italian one is really good.

ow

Got an offer as a music transcriber to Spanish
Is 9.25€/hour enough to survive?
is 40 hours a week a lot?

40 hours is full time 9-5 5 days a week
9.25 is minimum wage

Another fine day out, lads.

Thanks
Would you take a job like that if you were unemployed?

this summer is killing me with boredom

what do normies waste 2-3 months with? I'm not starting uni unil late september, videogames just don't interest me anymore

>what do normies waste 2-3 months with
Going on holidays I guess

If I was desperate yeah. But I worked for 9.80 am your before and it was horrible. The pay isn't enough to live on.

9.80 an hour*

Im used to not spending much and i dont eat much to begin with
Maybe i spend 10-15€ a day to eat, and find an airbnb that is 30€ a day..
Id be making 370€ a week of wich id spend 210€ in accomodation and 70€ or so in food.

Did you really come here to work a shitty job that would barely allow you to survive? Go home and play video games all summer in nicer weather than this. I don't know what you'll achieve spending all your time working just to be able to afford a depressing bedsit and all your meals from Aldi with no spare change.

>I don't know what you'll achieve spending all your time working just to be able to afford a depressing bedsit and all your meals from Aldi with no spare change.
A higher quality of life than he'd get in Spain.

who are you, are you actually Irish?

I'm a poor munsterish boy who stranded in this country during his quest for fame and fortune

>stranded in Luxembourg

Could be a lot lot worse. What kind of banking do you do?

If he's working a minimum wage job in Spain while living in his parents house he'd at least be turning a profit and not getting involved in the endless cycle of working to live without any profit or prospect of improved living conditions.

It'd even be fine in a different part of this country but working a minimum wage job and paying rent in Dublin isn't really a viable way to live.

Just how poor are you? What kind of money for you have to keep you going.

I make my money with prostitution and irish step dancing

Look for data entry jobs. No real previous experience is required and it typically pays slightly above minimum wage. Also i'm sure that there's some dumbass kid who needs spanish tutoring somewhere in Ireland for a little extra change. Gotta get creative and dig deep,

This
Spain is a nice place to visit, not to stay
Its impossible to get a job in Spain without contacts
You have 300 ppl in line for min wage jobs, and who often agree to do unpaid extra hours just to keep the job (min wage is around 5€ btw)
What titles do those kind of jobs have?
My only real experience is diagnostics for hardware and computer repairs
I have like 1K

W A L L O O N
A
L
L
O
O
N

ie.indeed.com/jobs?q=data entry&l=ireland

I'm sure you could pick up retail work within a week or two on either side of the border

you'll want an escape plan though, noone wants to be working a shit job for their entire life

Aren't you only going to be here for like 2 more weeks? Job seems almost pointless

Ulster final is going well, enjoying it so far.
Fear Tyrone might get aggressive and run rampant in the second half after finishing the half poorly.

Why do you have that flag?

How many points do you think Dublin will beat Dublin B by?

>Fear Tyrone might get aggressive and run rampant
Is this part of their germanic barbarian heritage?

>How many points do you think Dublin will beat Dublin B by?
Well they beat Westmeath by over thirty the last day if I recall correctly.
Could win by over fourty today as they reach their peak the closer we get to September.
Plus Kildare people want nothing more than to be ploughed by Dublin in every facet of life.

>Is this part of their germanic barbarian heritage?
No, it's part of their ancient Gaelic heritage. They are the purest Gaelic county in the country after all.

Thx canabro
I can cancel my plane ticket to spain and get some of the cash back
At the end of the day i just want to feel like an useful human being. Having nothing to do in spain and no chances of having a job is depressing
Lycamobile 3g gives me either Uk or Belgium IP

>Belgium IP
Nice try,I knew you lot would come back one-day

What jobs would you be willing to do? You need to actually go into places and ask really.

Are you trying to stay here permanently or do you really just want a job for 2 weeks despite the fact you'll make no money from it given accommodation costs?
If you're looking for a feel good contribution you could always volunteer somewhere.

Still want to meetup with spanny and smoke with him.

As a Spaniard you could probably do what the Brazilians do and live with 15 other people in a 3-bedroom house.

You can also supplement your income by picking up trash and junk and selling it on a Facebook "buy and sell" page.

Stay for 2 or 3 months would be ideal. Maybe for whats left of the year if things go well. Otherwise ill just leave in the 27th
Anything but waiter
I did leave some CVs in some shops myself
You'd be dissapointed. I would be high as a kite from 3 hits
>15 other people
At least id have higher chances of making a friend and being social i guess

/marbh/

too much legs

There is no such thing

G > H = I > F > E > D > C > B > J > A

The darker the better.

Good taste

>all this chanting at the leinster final
Bloody Dubs. Wish they would fuck off to a soccer match.

What do you expect from an ass but a kick?

>Dublin leading by 8 after 11 points
>Tyrone win by 8
>Kerry win by 11
>Mayo not even bothered to play their best players in Connacht anymore

abolishment of the provincial system can't come soon enough

I wouldn't mind so much if 100% of their games weren't home games. It'd be nice to see their players try and perform in hostile away venues to see how they'd cope.

Have they set off the flares yet?

*lead by 8 after 11 minutes

>age
>what would ur perfect gf be like

Min/no makeup, no dyed hair, between 50kg and 65kg, under 1.90m height, doesnt like to go out much, not extremelly beautiful so i dont get nervous close to her

You lot need some hooligans to fuel inter-county conflicts

>It'd be nice to see their players try and perform in hostile away venues to see how they'd cope.
You're a bit delusional if you think Dub supporters wouldn't just flock en masse to your shite little stadiums that house 500 people and drown the boggers out.

Spotted a Palestine flag in the hill

Finally some good weather this week.

Throw rocks at it
*Limerick blocks your path*

They don't "flock en masse" anywhere outside the pale. Their hurling team is woefully under supported when they play in Limerick or Thurles to a point where they have virtually no travelling support.

>dubs
>leaving the pale
>ever

>Have they set off the flares yet?
No, waiting until they are thirty points ahead I'm guessing.
They have started waving the Palestine flag in the Hill though.

>need some hooligans to fuel inter-county conflicts
Tyrone players are the closest we have. Hopefully they actually make something of themselves this year.

>abolishment of the provincial system
I wonder if most players and managers want it gotten rid of? We all want better games but I think we should do whatever does on the frontlines want.

>abolishment of the provincial system can't come soon enough
Hopefully not for Hurling though. It's working as intended there.

Bet those Dubs wouldn't even know where Palestine is on a map, let alone explain the nature of the conflict there. Virtue signalling fueled by ignorance is the worst kind of virtue signalling.

Roorah pls.

I wouldn't be disappointed. It sounds fun more than anything.

Shall create the first real Irish GAA hooligan association called "Limerick Ultras"
Everyone vote for me as chairman and I'll buy you free spice bags

>I wonder if most players and managers want it gotten rid of? We all want better games but I think we should do whatever does on the frontlines want.
Small teams will want to remain involved so they can do like Carlow did this season and win a few games or maybe sneak into the later stages like Tipperary and Clare did last year if the draw is kind to them. I don't think that's good for the viewer or the sport though.

>Hopefully not for Hurling though. It's working as intended there.
Hurling is really only one provincial championship though and a 2nd which includes all Leinster, Connacht, Ulster teams and Kerry as well. They used to have Ulster and Connacht championships as part of the all Ireland and they were a complete joke with an obvious winner not dissimilar to how some of the Football championships are at the moment.

90 minutes left at work. Watching the clock.

90 minutes left at wank . Watching the cock.

>Gaelic """""""""fans"""""""""

what kind of job do you have? how's the pay?
id probably force you to watch some shitty YTPMV vids and bore you to death
either that or get so shitfaced that i just want to chill and stay silent

Is it just me or is this general full of wankers nowadays?

Daily reminder that us native Irish are set to become a minority by 2050 and the majority of kids in primary schools are niggers or arabs.

On track to becoming the next Sweden B O I S

>the majority of kids in primary schools are niggers or arabs
Maybe in Dublin.

me too
me too ;)

Fair play to Kildare. I was ready to turn the match off after those two goals but they are playing super, haven't let the heads drop.

>don't think that's good for the viewer or the sport though
It's an amateur sport so I think it's extremely important we listen to what the players want. Would be good to have some in-depth discussion on the issue though.

My plan is to go to Northern Ireland

Cool, maybe the new Irish from a non-native background will be more loyal and appreciative of this island than the last few generations of those who emigrated in their droves.

>It's an amateur sport so I think it's extremely important we listen to what the players want.
Fair point, I heard the players association weren't too happy with the Super 8 proposal.

What are you going to do there?

bit rude lux

>touch side of nose
>feel heart go crazy