Denmark is central european, stop grouping us with Scandinavians and stop calling us "Nordic" because it's incorrect

Denmark is central european, stop grouping us with Scandinavians and stop calling us "Nordic" because it's incorrect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYHn8H9O5Qk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Netherlands_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello central european brother

Shut up, hat.

Welcome to the club, Lego man

What's it to you?

sweden and denmark brothers forever

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bYHn8H9O5Qk

Why wouldn't you want to be in the North Europe club? It's the best part of Europe

Italy is Central European, stop grouping us with Spaniards and stop calling us "Mediterranean" because it's incorrect.

Eh?

We border Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia, and we were part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire we are Central European as fuck

I'd agree that Denmark is closer to Northern Germany culturally than to Sweden or Norway.

DESU

The correct term is "Autistic".

But you're literally on the Mediterranean sea

Indeed, you don't even have mountains

And? Sweden is on the Baltic sea, I don't see anyone calling them Balts

They got the 50% tax rate thing going on like the rest of Scand though

That's cause they already have a name, Scandinavians, just like you have a name, Mediterranean

"no"
Italy is Mittleeuropa

Agree, we have significantly more Turks than Somalis.

Except it really isn't, why are you so ashamed of being Southern?

Because Italy has nothing in common with Spain and Greece

k

Except for culture, history and culinary tradition

Northern Europe is cold and boring and have contributed nothing to European history. It's literally the worst part of Europe and people who romanticize it are people who have never lived here.

>let me tell you about your country
Go prep your bull, Sven

It has the highest living standards

sweden is fucking trash, my only complaint with this country is that we live so close to you subhumans

So is this like the Estonians thinking that they're actually Nords?

Denmark is warm as fuck, tho.

no, thats not warm means

It's more trying to claim German contributions to history and reject historical ties with us.

Are you an immigrant? Because Denmark isn't that cold

Denmark had a lot in common with pomeranians, and northern germans. They share a lot of culture with them. I usually think of Sweden and Norway as Scandinavia and Denmark as a hybrid between Scandinavia and northern Germany/lowlands.

Because all of the nordic countries are very large and have less than 20 million people in total

Denmark is rightfully Dutch clay.

Yeah, they still have the best living standards regardless

It's a semi-valid claim actually:

1. Estonia is significantly more developed than Lithuania and Latvia
2. Unlike their Baltic neighbors, Estonians speak a Finno-Ugric language, similar to Finnish
3. Its location is not only more Northern than Lithuania's and Latvia's but also Denmark's, which is considered a Nordic country
4. Historically Estonia was always more under Swedish/Danish influence, while Lithuania was largely under Polish rule and Latvia was a playground for the Germans, especially the Teutonic Knights

If he complains about anything but us not being Libertarian or being neighbours with Sweden, Germany and Poland, then he most likely is.

providing fucktoys for Romans doesnt count

Poland isn't Central European, stop grouping us with Germans and stop calling us "civilized" because it's incorrect.

Put down the booze and try again.

I know, that's why I'm saying that denmark is central european.

We stopped interacting with you the day you annexed east denmark. Since then we've had more connection to German and the rest of europe.

Denmark is NOT nordic nor is it scandinavian. Our traditions are closer to those of central european cultures, and even our language developed very differently from other north germanic languages.

That is literally my point, having few people in a giant country means that you have plenty of resources.

>contributed nothing to European history

>It's literally the worst part of Europe

Sorry but are you underaged

Denmark looks like the Netherlands, but different an better. Sweden is way to autistic for me.

Please take us (Scania) back, Stockholm is prudish and stuck way up in north while you, your drugs and boiled sausage are just a few train stops away. ,_,
Much butifel cuntry! Miss you..

Netherlands is denmarks greatest ally, you saved us from the eternal swede when he was about to invade copenhagen. We could have become a somali colony like scania, so you have our eternal gratitude.

tax is white genocide!

>Netherlands is denmarks greatest ally
This was what our king unironically said when he was officially visited Denmark. He not allowed to say such things because that's politics. I lol'd hard. He surely loooves Denmark.

As head of state he is allowed to say that because the Danish and Dutch armies work so closely together. Even in Afghanistan the countries shared all resources and fought together. The countries also vote together on the international stage. (UN, NATO) to get more weight as small countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Netherlands_relations

>wanting to be with the losers
Oh, never mind. You guys have like 50% of the immigrants anyways. Ta-ta!

>That is literally my point, having few people in a giant country means that you have plenty of resources.

Yeah, look at all the Russian and Mongolian millionaires.